Author Topic: Lee Priest  (Read 19054 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: Lee Priest
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2015, 11:40:51 AM »
Looks natural

He forgot to jab his wonky leg, so perhaps he could claim part natty...

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2015, 02:37:13 PM »
Priest is a genetic freak, as a teenager he competed under 70kgs and went to the drug tested ifbb worlds a few times, failing the test once for deca. I don't believe what he says on dosages, I think he uses more but I don't think he used or uses massive amounts. The GH thing is crap, I competed same era in shows with him, he grew up around bodybuilders from Newcastle who I knew well, Paul Haslam Greg Williams, Lee was secretive but he always consistently trained and has very good genetics, the dwarf rumour has been addressed many times, hes not or was ever a clinical dwarf, hes just short, muscularity runs in the family and hes been at it since he was a child.  I don't actually dislike Lee but I don't get him, so my response isn't favoured I think he looks stupid with scribble all over his head and that he should have moved on years ago from the sport or should have stayed in the ifbb and done the 212. But hes not a huge gear user, he just has like most top guys a genetic disadvantage over others.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2015, 02:41:12 PM »
Priest is/was a heavy juicer, but not the heaviest.
His genetics just were incredible.....

Genetics plus juice.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2015, 02:25:34 AM »
Priest was given GH as a young teen, due to his "midget" family genes and issues getting bullied for being a short ass at school.

i was "in the scene" when he came into it and met plenty of guys who knew him and had the true story. he was prescribed GH from about 13 years old.

by the time he was 16 he was using gear also. you dont need much gear when u are on GH, 16 and some deca- and your family and family friends have a history of being in the scene also. at 13 he already had pecs and arms, and had been training for a year or more.

good genetics, sure, but lets not kid ourselves- he started really young..and on the good stuff. the guy is a nutcase nowadays, but hasnt ever been the sharpest tool in the shed. didnt he take a dump on some chick?...is that the behaviour of someone with it all together?..pretty fuckn average if you ask me.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2015, 02:30:58 AM »
That's not Lee Priest
P

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2015, 02:44:26 AM »
Lee's a cool dude

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2015, 03:09:30 AM »
Would he have got a replacement dose of GH? It's not like he was prescribed 20IU per day from authorities. Maybe just 1 or 2IU?

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2015, 05:17:38 AM »
Maybe he hops around a lot and lets his myostatin deficiency kick in?

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2015, 05:32:25 AM »
Yeah theres no reason your body should lose muscle when you have low-normal test levels upon cessation of taking  10 times the amount of natural testosterone you would have, in order to support and build muscle ::)
GH15 might of been nuts or whatever but he was right about Liar Priest, filt.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2015, 07:59:42 AM »
How this guy still gets spoken about online is beyond me... but well done to him

He's the Greatest of all Time, is why.

Carlton G. Long

« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2015, 10:27:43 AM »
He's the Greatest of all Time, is why.

he stole one of Will Grant's girlfriends

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2015, 12:24:00 PM »
That's not Lee Priest
Haha Kiwi.....for al time's sake. 8)

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2015, 01:00:51 PM »
Think he's on year round, a gram of test per week?   He swears to hate being on and spends more time off... 

Priest is always jacked. He prob doesn't come off less than a gram of test per week. Are you really that naive. You think a gram of test is a lot for these guys. That's a cruze dose.  ::)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2015, 01:37:54 PM »
Haha Kiwi.....for al time's sake. 8)

Schippers did well at the world championships

A lovely Amazon woman that I would hit
P

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2015, 01:39:08 PM »
Schippers did well at the world championships

A lovely Amazon woman that I would hit
Indeed.... :P

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2015, 10:06:36 PM »
Think he's on year round, a gram of test per week?   He swears to hate being on and spends more time off... 

He is 5'4" 200 lbs with abs right now under 15% bf....He abuses ALL YEAR ROUND...He wouldn't be a shade over 150 if he was natural...

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2015, 11:37:13 PM »
Priest is a genetic freak, as a teenager he competed under 70kgs and went to the drug tested ifbb worlds a few times, failing the test once for deca. I don't believe what he says on dosages, I think he uses more but I don't think he used or uses massive amounts. The GH thing is crap, I competed same era in shows with him, he grew up around bodybuilders from Newcastle who I knew well, Paul Haslam Greg Williams, Lee was secretive but he always consistently trained and has very good genetics, the dwarf rumour has been addressed many times, hes not or was ever a clinical dwarf, hes just short, muscularity runs in the family and hes been at it since he was a child.  I don't actually dislike Lee but I don't get him, so my response isn't favoured I think he looks stupid with scribble all over his head and that he should have moved on years ago from the sport or should have stayed in the ifbb and done the 212. But hes not a huge gear user, he just has like most top guys a genetic disadvantage over others.
whatever happened to Anthony Wingett?

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2015, 11:35:42 AM »
like nearly every other guy who won the pro qualifier, the gap from that point to successful pro was just to big to grasp and rather than try and do a Luke wood and make up that gap with doing more, he retired like most. Props to Tony Doherty for creating and investing in his melbourne show to assist Aussie hopefulls but it came just a little to late for some of the very first winners of the card, a few I know lost their momentum in building their physiques, due to the next step being straight over to the USA unassisted, the cost involved in the travel and the contest prep at that level was figured to great a cost for the few I know and they just lost interest. But in saying that the genetic gap between winning a pro card and getting to be financial successful as a pro is massive, most wouldn't invest knowing the cash required, the potential health risks with the knowledge is success isn't guaranteed

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2015, 02:19:31 PM »
Priest is a genetic freak, as a teenager he competed under 70kgs and went to the drug tested ifbb worlds a few times, failing the test once for deca. I don't believe what he says on dosages, I think he uses more but I don't think he used or uses massive amounts. The GH thing is crap, I competed same era in shows with him, he grew up around bodybuilders from Newcastle who I knew well, Paul Haslam Greg Williams, Lee was secretive but he always consistently trained and has very good genetics, the dwarf rumour has been addressed many times, hes not or was ever a clinical dwarf, hes just short, muscularity runs in the family and hes been at it since he was a child.  I don't actually dislike Lee but I don't get him, so my response isn't favoured I think he looks stupid with scribble all over his head and that he should have moved on years ago from the sport or should have stayed in the ifbb and done the 212. But hes not a huge gear user, he just has like most top guys a genetic disadvantage over others.

Why would Priest do 212s when he's won multiple open shows and placed top 6 at the Olympia?

Besides, he's banned from the IFBB. He "retired" in 2008 but came out of retirement two years ago to win the NABBA Mr. Universe.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2015, 02:38:47 PM »
like nearly every other guy who won the pro qualifier, the gap from that point to successful pro was just to big to grasp and rather than try and do a Luke wood and make up that gap with doing more, he retired like most. Props to Tony Doherty for creating and investing in his melbourne show to assist Aussie hopefulls but it came just a little to late for some of the very first winners of the card, a few I know lost their momentum in building their physiques, due to the next step being straight over to the USA unassisted, the cost involved in the travel and the contest prep at that level was figured to great a cost for the few I know and they just lost interest. But in saying that the genetic gap between winning a pro card and getting to be financial successful as a pro is massive, most wouldn't invest knowing the cash required, the potential health risks with the knowledge is success isn't guaranteed
wingett at the 93 Australia was extremely impressive. I know he had lots of shoulder problems after that though.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2015, 07:23:28 PM »
Why would Priest do 212s when he's won multiple open shows and placed top 6 at the Olympia?

Besides, he's banned from the IFBB. He "retired" in 2008 but came out of retirement two years ago to win the NABBA Mr. Universe.

Not too bad on only 2 cc of deca a week!  Lol
you are gay.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2015, 11:48:59 PM »

Please qualify won multiple open shows ? the 212 is still the pro division, He could have won nabba twenty years ago, its a second rate organisation for those who can't make it in the IFBB,or at best guys use it as a stepping stone to the IFBB. Lee never won a show as a pro, I think Flex Lewis is now better than he ever was, but would still like to see them go head to head, Lee clearly still has the passion to compete even though he's ruined his physique with all the ink. Shame he's banned, but

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2015, 12:18:46 AM »
Seen him a few times in person,  looks awesome till this day!
Mr. AZ 2003

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2015, 06:24:11 AM »
Please qualify won multiple open shows ? the 212 is still the pro division, He could have won nabba twenty years ago, its a second rate organisation for those who can't make it in the IFBB,or at best guys use it as a stepping stone to the IFBB. Lee never won a show as a pro, I think Flex Lewis is now better than he ever was, but would still like to see them go head to head, Lee clearly still has the passion to compete even though he's ruined his physique with all the ink. Shame he's banned, but

He one one pro show...
you are gay.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2015, 10:14:33 AM »
Give Lee his due...

He won 3 IFBBPRO pro show.... 2002 San Fran, 2005 Aussie gran prix, 2006 ironman pro