Author Topic: Manlets gonna manlet  (Read 12136 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Manlets gonna manlet
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2015, 06:39:51 AM »
Bringing this thread back to bodybuilding, thespians as a group make Jack shit.  Working people in all those above categories make more on average, it's just the few stars that are outliers.  You are better off being a dentist kid.

I thinking cooking may be the most overrated artistic expression.  Drop some spaghetti in some water.  A little butter and Parmesan cheese.  Fucking delicious.

Good points, all.

bicepsofsteel

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2015, 07:35:28 AM »
All that money and he can't get a tux that actually fits?  Looks like he this one off the clearance rack at the rent a tux place.

looks like there is a proper fitting black tux underneath the midnight blue one.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2015, 08:27:16 AM »
Do not like this guy. He always puts out a whiff of, I'm an artist and therefore eccentric and cool.

Generally, his movies aren't to my liking, either. But this is neither here nor there.

Of course, he's an actor, the most overrated of artistic expressions, so there's that, too.

That thespians can become SO wealthy, when the true talent in film, directors, editors, musical directors, costuming, cinemetographers, etc., mostly do not (in a relative sense), is a travesty.

Anyway, Depp always appears the tool, and his marriage to this broad shouldn't extend much past the five-year mark, when the inevitable divorce battle ensues.

Pretty much, i liked him more when younger choosing better and more challenging roles, since recent years only eccentric and weird stuff, same roles over and over... The Ninth Gate is still one of my favorite movies of all time...

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2015, 08:35:26 AM »
Pretty much, i liked him more when younger choosing better and more challenging roles, since recent years only eccentric and weird stuff, same roles over and over... The Ninth Gate is still one of my favorite movies of all time...

The Ninth Gate is a very good film and both Depp and Langella were excellent.    Depp is a handsome enough man, one that many women find attractive but wealth and fame add to any man's list of attributes.  Without those he would be just as we are.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2015, 08:37:37 AM »
He is doing something right.  :o
Perhaps only Tom Cruise is doing better.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/johnny-depp-net-worth/

Net worth: $400 Million
Johnny Depp's Salary: $20 Million Per Film

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2015, 08:40:51 AM »
The Ninth Gate is a very good film and both Depp and Langella were excellent.    Depp is a handsome enough man, one that many women find attractive but wealth and fame add to any man's list of attributes.  Without those he would be just as we are.
Yes, loved the story, acting, locations, soundtrack and atmosphere about that movie, a little underrated masterpiece in my opinion... Depp was no doubt handsome when young, today he still has the aura but he didn't age well...

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2015, 08:50:57 AM »
NEVER1ASHOW made an interesting statement above ... " thespians as a group make Jack shit" which makes me think that there are SAG statistics detailing the average yearly income of Screen Actor's Guild thespians.

Maybe one of the more intelligent  Getbiggers can provide the answer to  the following equation.

Total income of all SAG thespians during 2014 divided by total number of SAG thespian members in 2014.

The resulting figure should show the AVERAGE SAG THESPIAN INCOME FOR 2014.

I bet that that figure, if computed correctly, would amount to less than a dollar-ninety-five.

Maybe even as low as sixty-four cents!

Once that equation is computed correctly, you might want to work on the average yearly income of all individuals working within each of the various stuntmen's associations, the directors' guild, the CGI field, actor agents (Ari Gold comes to mind) etc., etc.

It could be important for any GetBigger with an urge to crash into some form of the Hollywood biz.

I'm pretty sure that these figures have already been computed and can be found someplace on the net.

Thanks, NEVER1. It would be interesting to see just how correct your are.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2015, 10:05:15 AM »

Lincoln poster does not really apply in this sense. It really only applies to old news events. Not just listing someone's networth.
X

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2015, 10:13:49 AM »
/thread  :D :D

His gf

His networth

Haha, SF taking things personally

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2015, 10:37:01 AM »

From hell was a great film, he played a good part..

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2015, 10:46:06 AM »
Haha, SF taking things personally

Oh, boy, I would have said the same thing about anyone who is worth 400 million dollars and was getting ranked on.  ::) ::)

Che, you're losing your trolling techniques.
X

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2015, 11:00:53 AM »

From hell was a great film, he played a good part..

Yup! I have that one too!

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2015, 11:02:27 AM »
Also the tux deliberately looks like that.  It's supposed to say "I don't give a fuck."

But it actually says he's a schmuck.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2015, 04:15:07 PM »
Lincoln poster does not really apply in this sense. It really only applies to old news events. Not just listing someone's networth.

It applies in this instance because you were insinuating that she was only with Depp because of his net worth. This type of symbiotic relationship has existed since Man first lusted after Woman. It's all in Chapter 6 of the "When to Apply the Lincoln Poster" handbook.

Please review the handbook before posting further.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2015, 04:16:41 PM »

It applies in this instance because you were insinuating that she was only with Depp because of his net worth. This type of symbiotic relationship has existed since Man first lusted after Woman. It's all in Chapter 6 of the "When to Apply the Lincoln Poster" handbook.

Please review the handbook before posting further.

:D :D

Well, I wrote Chapter 6, and it is quite clear you are embellishing the rule.
X

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2015, 08:46:12 PM »
All that money and he can't get a tux that actually fits?  Looks like he this one off the clearance rack at the rent a tux place.

This is how he'd dress if he was worth 10 Billion:

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2015, 08:54:50 PM »

Kim Jong Un owns a country and can't even get a decent haircut.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2015, 08:56:00 PM »

That tuxedo is horrible... but the girl is very cute!

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2015, 08:57:27 PM »
Kim Jong Un owns a country and can't even get a decent haircut.

That's juche for you.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2015, 09:00:17 PM »
:D :D

Well, I wrote Chapter 6, and it is quite clear you are embellishing the rule.

Chapter Six part II

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2015, 09:10:40 PM »
You'd need to see the mean, not the average.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2015, 09:17:04 PM »
i thought amber heard was a lesbian ???

anyway, she most resembles kristin stewart and teresa palmer.  these three are like, long lost triplets or something.  tho teresa is by far the most beautiful of the three.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2015, 03:09:35 AM »
Also the tux deliberately looks like that.  It's supposed to say "I don't give a fuck."

If I was worth £400m, I would get those words embroidered on the back of every suit I own.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2015, 01:04:32 PM »
Manlet?

The man is 5'10"  (taller than average Joe)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2015, 02:14:35 PM »
Manlet?

The man is 5'10"  (taller than average Joe)

Can you please turn back into coma mode? Thanks