Author Topic: Genova lean; weighs in @ 181  (Read 16259 times)

TheOne

• Getbig III
Re: Genova lean; weighs in @ 181
« Reply #100 on: October 10, 2015, 09:22:46 AM »
Genova needs to come in at 118-121 lbs ripped to do some damage...in the women's bikini.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #101 on: October 10, 2015, 09:32:14 AM »
;D ;D ;D

i pretty much am an arrogant douche bag, but... that wasn't an aerobics class going on there, coz it's basically a multi-purpose room for stretching, light dumbbell work, functional training and for douches to take selfies, in fact i thought that i saw mike o'hrean out of the corner of my eye, or maybe it was just groink  ;D

To be honest, based on your body and what can be seen of your face, you don't have much to be arrogant about.  :-\ :-\
X

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #102 on: October 10, 2015, 10:32:46 AM »
To be honest, based on your body and what can be seen of your face, you don't have much to be arrogant about.  :-\ :-\
have to give the guy credit he was training so primitive in a tiny apt doing a few exercises and a diet of the worst non nutritious food imaginable and was pooping some 'orals'and got pretty ripped 'small'but ripped .took a lot of blows here cause he was boasting alot and trying to get under peoples skin defending his 'looks/build,,leaves here for a good 6 months and theses pics here show a more dramatic improvement of size with better eating/cycles,,thats what he pushed for .'the face'can't help u with that one he's no rob lowe 'no homo',,he's funny too a character in pms...