Author Topic: Branch Yoda Warren lacking in the arm department  (Read 9947 times)

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
Re: Branch lacking in the arm department
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2006, 12:16:40 PM »
I would like to see him bring up his arms but even more so the thickness of his abs...For such a thick guy all over, his abs appear to be very thin..Although it does help in keeping his waist slimmer, i think he could look more impressive with deeper cuts in the mid section "ala ab etching and/or more thickness

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2006, 12:25:30 PM »

One look at his face tells you this guy is taking some heavy hardcore stuff.

Peaking at 45 !!!

• Getbig III
  • Getbig
Re: Branch Yoda Warren lacking in the arm department
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2006, 02:37:56 PM »
Was at both prejudging and evening show---and the most noticeable thing about Branch is how his arms flatten out in some of his front shots------Dex has him beat by a mile----but...When Branch does his side tricep shot it is very , very impressive.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2006, 02:42:08 PM »
Dont think Branch deserved 2nd , thats a personal opinion on the physique not the man , his body just blends into one , like a slab, no realy defined noticable body parts and his arms are below par for this level, BUT congrats to his second placing that you have to give respect for , but I would have had him 5th!!

body88

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2006, 03:03:00 PM »
yes he does but it wont stop him from making damage in future olympias. if he wanna win a top show he needs to look more natural. i'm bitching for months on this boards about victor and how he will be mr o in 2-3 years...one of the reasons is his easy flawless effortless physiqe. now you gonna  come and tell me ...what are you talking about victor this and victor that....but the main point is that victor was 10% not too long ago and many laughed at him tellin him there you go again with your out of shape look...i told you then and telling you now that boy is in shape and always in shape. he got the "ronnie thing" going on and the ronnie thing is called G E N E T I C S that responds to drugs phenominally. this guy will tare apart anyone on any stage within 3 years.

ha already has a gut and is suspect with the bis

never will be Mr O

ever

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2006, 03:13:10 PM »
I dont really care for his Physique. His Shoulder/arms get washed out..is it me or anyone els enotice this?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2006, 03:18:51 PM »
i thought he looked more attractive when he was on less drugs
but what do i know

Peaking at 45 !!!

• Getbig III
  • Getbig
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2006, 03:46:00 PM »
I dont really care for his Physique. His Shoulder/arms get washed out..is it me or anyone els enotice this?

Yes, correct ---if he had the arms and front deltoids like Dex has, He would have won !

But give him time, we will see how he progresses !!!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2006, 05:30:13 AM »
i thought he looked more attractive when he was on less drugs
but what do i know

Ditto.

He looked much better n 04/05 at the Show of Strength 04 and Europa Supershow 05.  Particularly given his height, at a certain point more muscle doesn’t necessarily look better.  Maybe it was the oil or lighting but his skin looked much better in those shows too.

Here’s a nigh perfect Supershow pic.  His forearms are his only shortcoming.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2006, 05:51:36 AM »
I had branch or melvin winning but the rest of the top 6 i had the same (even a 5th for melvin cause i knew he would get dicked same with the 2nd for branch). But if you watched it branch has awesome arms, its more his genetics then just arm size, either way branch has huge triceps.
I

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2006, 06:07:05 AM »
HRDCOR, where did you have Lee placing?