Author Topic: Zimmerman posts pic of Martin's body.  (Read 13978 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Zimmerman posts pic of Martin's body.
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2015, 08:28:03 AM »
Not the point. Not doing so and going to give a beating, and getting myself shot wouldn't absolve me if the responsibility of doing so. He got what he got for being a tough guy should have called police instead of being on the phone with his fat retard friend.

And yeah, I'd call the cops first and if escalated after, so be it.

So as a teen, you avoided fighting? You were the first to call the cops if a fight ever broke out?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2015, 08:30:32 AM »
You can't flim-flam the zim-zam!
a

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2015, 08:32:20 AM »
Not the point. Not doing so and going to give a beating, and getting myself shot wouldn't absolve me if the responsibility of doing so. He got what he got for being a tough guy should have called police instead of being on the phone with his fat retard friend.

And yeah, I'd call the cops first and if escalated after, so be it.
I didn't ask you that. What would you have done as a 17 yr old and what you have done now as an adult?

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2015, 08:34:29 AM »
Zimmerman should hop on the juice and start posting here.  Id love to see him argue with the morons here.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2015, 08:35:14 AM »
So as a teen, you avoided fighting? You were the first to call the cops if a fight ever broke out?
With a grown man late in the evening, i'd def call the cops. For sure.

I was not a black thug like No Limit neega when i was 17.

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2015, 08:36:28 AM »
I answered. I would call the cops at both points in my life, especially if I have a cell which I didn't back at that age. Besides, didn't zimmerman go back to his car, at which point tray went to find him and fight?

Also royalty, I didn't get into many fights. Got along pretty good with most everyone. But the ones I did get into I couldn't avoid, and still took responsibility for my part in.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2015, 08:38:46 AM »
You'd think the guy would keep a low profile after what he did. Instead, he seems to be loving every second of the notoriety he achieved. :-\
x2. It is not about what happened that night anymore. Right or wrong, Zimmerman is acting like a guy with a death wish.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2015, 08:46:53 AM »
Hey, I think that physical fights during the teen years are normal. Teens always get into fights.

But Zimmerman was an armed adult.

He was looking for an opportunity to use his gun (and apparently has had several issues since Martin's death).

Zimmerman loves drama. He loves guns. And he has a fragile ego.

This is very accurate. 

Remember - Trayvon ran two blocks to get away from a confrontation.   ZImmerman stopped heading home - exited his truck with a gun - and ran two blocks in the rainy night in pursuit of a kid who did no crime.

One unarmed person ran toward girlfriend's home.  One armed person chased for 2 blocks, away from his own home.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2015, 08:50:27 AM »
I used to watch a lot of Law and Order in college. They would have the characters on there sometimes that would kill, get away with it, and then kill again. They would have that psychiatrist Dr Olivet on there and she would have some specific condition where these people developed a God-complex and would think they were untouchable. I used to think, bullshit, too far fetched. Now, I'm not sure, because of this guy.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2015, 09:04:40 AM »
Zimmerman did nothing wrong or illegal. He did what any concerned citizen and good neighbor would do if he spotted an unknown and suspicious looking person in his gated community. He called the police and followed the person to see where he was headed. What happened next is unknown and subject to speculation but based on every single person's experience with 17 year old teens who look like Trayvon, it's not a stretch to assume it went down like:

t - you following me, bitch?
g - do u live here?
t - who the fuck are u?
g - I'm neighborhood watch. What are u doing here?
t - fuck u bitch. chu gonna do bout it?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2015, 09:06:52 AM »
g - do u live here?
t - who the fuck are u?

This.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2015, 10:40:00 AM »
Balls the size of the boulder that falls on Wile. E. Coyote.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2015, 10:52:51 AM »
Zimmerman is a hero. If all scum black teens were shot then USA would flourish

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2015, 11:14:30 AM »
Zimmerman did nothing wrong or illegal. He did what any concerned citizen and good neighbor would do if he spotted an unknown and suspicious looking person in his gated community. He called the police and followed the person to see where he was headed. What happened next is unknown and subject to speculation but based on every single person's experience with 17 year old teens who look like Trayvon, it's not a stretch to assume it went down like:

g - do u live here?
t - who the fuck are u?

....And Zimmerman melted-down and committed murder.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2015, 11:16:53 AM »
Male white teenagers do. Those that aren't thugs do. Those that aren't trying to hide something do.
Those with education do.

Those that don't try to be "street" and aren't stupid and feel it's a weakness to call the cops do.

Inhabitants of Porch do not.

Inhabitants of porch hahahahah

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2015, 12:18:21 PM »

g - do u live here?
t - who the fuck are u?
Bingo.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2015, 01:09:39 PM »
Bingo.

But a lot of white teens talk like that too.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2015, 01:25:44 PM »
True Badass

LOL wut. Regardless of how the rest of the night went down, the facts we know are that he was getting his ass beat by a teen and  then he shot him. There is nothing "bad ass"  about that.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2015, 01:37:54 PM »
Somebody will kill him sooner or later.........the guys is an attention whore who meddles in other peoples affairs.

Some people don`t take kindly to the disrespect.  ;)

Only in American't can a retarded moron get away with murdering a child.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2015, 01:44:24 PM »
x2. It is not about what happened that night anymore. Right or wrong, Zimmerman is acting like a guy with a death wish.

Be is acting like a guy who got aware with murder and now thinks he is infallible

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2015, 01:48:20 PM »
if i got away with killing someone, i'd be keeping my fucking head down for the considerable future. this dude's gonna end up like oj

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2015, 01:49:28 PM »
LOL wut. Regardless of how the rest of the night went down, the facts we know are that he was getting his ass beat by a teen and  then he shot him. There is nothing "bad ass"  about that.
Strange how people see a video of an 18 year old punk savagely beating a 55 year old man and it's horrific but when it's a 35 year old man, the 35 year old is somehow THE BULLY. The age of the aggressor has nothing to do with the punishment doled out. It's the size and threat that matters. And Trayvon was 6 feet tall. Grown ass men better think twice before wilding out.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2015, 02:12:43 PM »
Strange how people see a video of an 18 year old punk savagely beating a 55 year old man and it's horrific but when it's a 35 year old man, the 35 year old is somehow THE BULLY. The age of the aggressor has nothing to do with the punishment doled out. It's the size and threat that matters. And Trayvon was 6 feet tall. Grown ass men better think twice before wilding out.

If the 35-year old is the one who initiates and escalates the situation and then winds up shooting someone because he can't handle himself, then it's really not that funny how he's somehow the bully.  Not a bad ass, just a loser lucky enough to get away with murder.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2015, 02:15:09 PM »
LOL wut. Regardless of how the rest of the night went down, the facts we know are that he was getting his ass beat by a teen and  then he shot him. There is nothing "bad ass"  about that.
Doesn't get more bad ass than doing your duty for society and getting rid of filt.

You don't see him hiding.

He overcame all odds. True fearless hero.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2015, 02:23:33 PM »
Doesn't get more bad ass than doing your duty for society and getting rid of filt.

You don't see him hiding.

He overcame all odds. True fearless hero.

He did go into hiding, though. Didn't he try to do an interview with Barbara Walters from an undisclosed location? Not fearless. He didn't do anything for society, so not a hero.  He's proving himself to be a violent psychotic, so he fits the bill as filt.