Author Topic: Nobody fucking lifts anymore  (Read 12996 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Nobody fucking lifts anymore
« Reply #100 on: October 07, 2015, 08:04:21 AM »
The fitness/weight loss problem has been solved, like many modern problems.  The solution is pretty simple.  But it ain't easy.

It is quite easy.

This is why I have softball championships in the double digits, one physique contest title, while you still have never "1" a show.
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #101 on: October 07, 2015, 09:32:20 AM »
shows how much getbig is going down hill. Ron has lost the plot. Should be entertaining to read his posts about Martial arts.
Your name came up as a potential, but it was decided you're far too much of an unstable asshole to handle it. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #102 on: October 07, 2015, 09:46:28 AM »
Your name came up as a potential, but it was decided you're far too much of an unstable asshole to handle it. :)
well we both know the truth what i wrote to Ron and PrincessL

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #103 on: October 07, 2015, 09:50:19 AM »
I offered to work with Shizzo but not back stab him for a mod position. This i wrote to Ron and PrincessL Pms i still have. I am a man of Honour.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: October 07, 2015, 11:04:01 AM »
Wes posts are not intended for those with the attention span of a 3 year old.

BTW, I heard you are now a mod on the MMA board. I can only imagine the deep insights you share over there base on your vast experience and hands on training you have amass over the decades training in Martial Arts.

Ah, that refreshing, nonjudgmental Christian humility.

Also, base on many your post, you have amass many common Chinaman mistake.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #105 on: October 07, 2015, 01:19:19 PM »
well we both know the truth what i wrote to Ron and PrincessL
Your version of the truth is VERY skewed, we both know that much.

I offered to work with Shizzo but not back stab him for a mod position. This i wrote to Ron and PrincessL Pms i still have. I am a man of Honour.
Who backstabbed shizzo? He voluntarily gave up his spot, a replacement was wanted, there were offers made but those people didn't want to mod. You and pellius were mentioned, pellius' recent dramas caused us pause and the fact that you're a raging alcoholic that easily loses his temper and would delete everything got you disqualified.

So keep running and whining to those that will placate you and pat you on the head, crybaby. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #106 on: October 07, 2015, 02:21:14 PM »
The problem with most people is that they want fast results and quick fixes. You get that with cardio-ing people to death during boot camps and such but then they're fat again in a few months

Weight training takes longer but the results last.

Most people/trainers at the gyms I go to don't know what they are doing

At the end of the day, if you have no passion, you won't stick with it. It's a lifestyle.

Most people are hopeless. As has been stated, here, many times, there is more than enough information on the Internet for anyone who wants a health and fitness program. People look to a trainer to motivate them, when that motivation needs to come from within.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: October 07, 2015, 02:53:03 PM »
At the end of the day, if you have no passion, you won't stick with it. It's a lifestyle.

Most people are hopeless. As has been stated, here, many times, there is more than enough information on the Internet for anyone who wants a health and fitness program. People look to a trainer to motivate them, when that motivation needs to come from within.

I still use trainers from time to time just because but it's like maybe every 2-3 years I will train with someone. I do have a Pilates trainer because I can't do that on my own. I realize that there are no fast answers for lasting results and that's what is so annoying about this new generation. People used to pay their dues in the gym before even attempting to get onstage. Now everyone is doing it and much of it is a disservice to the competitors because they don't have much muscle and are dieting away muscle and their metabolism. You get these social media coaches telling everyone they can compete like its some kind of quick diet like jenny Craig.

I would tell people back in the day people would wait between 3-5 years before getting onstage because you needed something to show.  When I went to my friends show last year half of the female amateurs looked like they never saw a weight.

It's all gimmicks, people who did one show now becoming gurus, etc. those who have been around know it's frustrating because it takes time and consistency which most people are not willing to commit to. You're right. Hopeless.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #108 on: October 07, 2015, 03:47:15 PM »
Ah, that refreshing, nonjudgmental Christian humility.

Also, base on many your post, you have amass many common Chinaman mistake.

LOL @ Christians being nonjudgmental. Any value system has to past judgement. To determine that some things are better than others. Some things are good and some bad.

Is a Christian suppose to past no judgment on someone who shoots up a school?

You really should shut your pie hole on things you know nothing about.

I don't know what a "Chinaman mistake" is.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: October 07, 2015, 03:49:47 PM »
I don't know what a "Chinaman mistake" is.

Obviously, but understandable. Cultural, I'm sure. Examples:

LOL @ Christians being nonjudgmental. Any value system has to past judgement. To determine that some things are better than others. Some things are good and some bad.

Is a Christian suppose to past no judgment on someone who shoots up a school?

You really should shut your pie hole on things you know nothing about.

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #110 on: October 07, 2015, 03:51:22 PM »

^^^^^ This!!....

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #111 on: October 07, 2015, 05:45:26 PM »
It is quite easy.

This is why I have softball championships in the double digits, one physique contest title, while you still have never "1" a show.

Galls me to this day, lost by a single point.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #112 on: October 07, 2015, 05:53:16 PM »
Obviously, but understandable. Cultural, I'm sure. Examples:

Ah!

"Past". I also often make the mistake of using "your" instead of "you're" and "loose" instead of "lose". I also forget to use a question mark when asking a question. I think I do that the most. I don't see what's wrong with using the word "suppose" in the context that I did.

BTW, considering how people write and punctuate on this board I hardly consider myself a prime offender though I don't expect polish prose on a bodybuilding board.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #113 on: October 07, 2015, 06:53:08 PM »
Gym has now become 60% people doing stretches kettlebells and roĺling on foam pads. Anything but train.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #114 on: October 08, 2015, 03:50:56 AM »
Gym has now become 60% people doing stretches kettlebells and roĺling on foam pads. Anything but train.

Truth! This is all I see now too. Pure retardation.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: October 08, 2015, 05:57:10 AM »
The unwashed plebeian masses of non-getbiggers tend to think that "diet and "exercise"" is something you do for 4-8 weeks that "fixes" everything permanently then you go back to your regular disgusting lifestyle.

For this reason they LLS.

^^^truth!!! this is 99% of the fucked up masses