Author Topic: Potatank vs. Uncle Joon - (joon bitches out)(massive pussy move by him page 20)  (Read 62276 times)

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Re: Potatank vs. Uncle Joon - Saturday, March 26, 2016
« Reply #300 on: October 20, 2015, 03:50:52 PM »
update
joons friend Giorgio says when I come to London he is going to put me to sleep and Giorgio is going to have a "hit" put on me.
Junior says if i come alone and unprotected its a bad move and I will get shot and killed.
Says he will send a limo for me and take care of me.

My response update to all that. I'll be at Shootfighters 130 pm Saturday and if Giorgio puts me to sleep or someone kills me, well, at least I nutted up and went alone.

also says dont trust bigmc

he told me not to hang with bigmc--i told him thats who i am hanging out with

now hes saying bigmc is setting me up and will backstab me

oh boy fun times in London

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #301 on: October 20, 2015, 04:05:02 PM »
update
joons friend Giorgio says when I come to London he is going to put me to sleep and Giorgio is going to have a "hit" put on me.
Junior says if i come alone and unprotected its a bad move and I will get shot and killed.

My response update to all that. I'll be at Shootfighters 130 pm Saturday and if Giorgio puts me to sleep or someone kills me, well, at least I nutted up and went alone.

Where is that threat in writing? How is it a bad move and why would this "Giorgio" want to touch you?

This all points to Jr so if anything were to happen we know who's behind it.

He needs to watch more 48 Hours episodes. :D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #302 on: October 20, 2015, 04:05:44 PM »
Junior that scared eh?  I don't know what side bmc plays on.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #303 on: October 20, 2015, 04:17:25 PM »
Where is that threat in writing? How is it a bad move and why would this "Giorgio" want to touch you?

This all points to Jr so if anything were to happen we know who's behind it.

He need to watch more 48 Hours episodes. :D

Ill post all the viber when i get home...im out with Potato right now

These vibers from him are priceless

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #304 on: October 20, 2015, 04:56:47 PM »
 ::)

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #305 on: October 20, 2015, 04:59:27 PM »

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #306 on: October 20, 2015, 05:00:27 PM »

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #307 on: October 20, 2015, 05:01:12 PM »

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #308 on: October 20, 2015, 05:53:44 PM »
Junior turns on everyone. Then he bad mouths you. Bigmc is friends only with Booty. He is a certified dick head. Junior is suffering from delusions of grandeur and is a narcissist.

He won't do anything to diminish himself or his reputation. In other words, he will bullshit until the cows come home and the very last place he will be is at a fight. He is guaranteed to

throw shit instead of fists. Gotta laugh at the Pommy concept of 'throwing hands'.

Instead of a cage fight here is what you two deviants should do. Go out to a dairy farm and find a big, fresh cow pie. Then set the cameras up and the first guy to put the other guy's face

in that pie wins! Poetic justice for two tools wasting the time of the Flotsam here on Getbig and a good laugh for anyone who sees that video.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: October 20, 2015, 09:28:52 PM »
Junior turns on everyone. Then he bad mouths you. Bigmc is friends only with Booty. He is a certified dick head. Junior is suffering from delusions of grandeur and is a narcissist.

He won't do anything to diminish himself or his reputation. In other words, he will bullshit until the cows come home and the very last place he will be is at a fight. He is guaranteed to

throw shit instead of fists. Gotta laugh at the Pommy concept of 'throwing hands'.

Instead of a cage fight here is what you two deviants should do. Go out to a dairy farm and find a big, fresh cow pie. Then set the cameras up and the first guy to put the other guy's face

in that pie wins! Poetic justice for two tools wasting the time of the Flotsam here on Getbig and a good laugh for anyone who sees that video.

Funny how most are ok with him, though, but not you. Perhaps you're really the dick, but like crazy and stupid, dick simply can't recognize itself.

I'd wager five blue stars that's the case here.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #310 on: October 20, 2015, 09:38:15 PM »
Funny how most are ok with him, though, but not you. Perhaps you're really the dick, but like crazy and stupid, dick simply can't recognize itself.

I'd wager five blue stars that's the case here.

this this and this

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #311 on: October 20, 2015, 10:56:54 PM »
this this and this

I have to say, I've not had a lot of interaction with bigmc, but he seems to be a guy who might have a little fun, but all in all is a good dude.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #312 on: October 20, 2015, 10:58:00 PM »
You know, Josh, lots of people like your total honesty and disclosures. That is refreshing for the anonymous Flotsam too afraid to post as themselves.

What I see here are mostly childish comments about fighting. Goodness me what a lot of pent up anger you must have. Like a demon living inside your

head. You are 50 and still want to fight dorks 'met' on the internet? What you?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #313 on: October 20, 2015, 11:00:03 PM »

I feel kinda bad despising a senile old fool like you as much as I do.

Shitbag.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #314 on: October 20, 2015, 11:03:03 PM »
The truly sad reality is that Josh is more of a man than Walter, The Ugly, Junior, SF1900, bigmc and other self-important tools here.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #315 on: October 20, 2015, 11:06:16 PM »
The truly sad reality is that Josh is more of a man than Walter, The Ugly, Junior, SF1900, bigmc and other self-important tools here.

I mean, lock you in a cage, pour gas on you, and burn you alive like ISIS type of despising....

Shitbag.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #316 on: October 20, 2015, 11:12:33 PM »

Vince, shouldn't you be screwing off somewhere to take a picture?  :D :D

X

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #317 on: October 20, 2015, 11:21:33 PM »
You know, Josh, lots of people like your total honesty and disclosures. That is refreshing for the anonymous Flotsam too afraid to post as themselves.

What I see here are mostly childish comments about fighting. Goodness me what a lot of pent up anger you must have. Like a demon living inside your

head. You are 50 and still want to fight dorks 'met' on the internet? What you?

Maybe some ppl find it fun to fight....i dont have to be like you or anyone else...im allowed my own mindset

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: October 20, 2015, 11:40:36 PM »
Vince is the guy who loses friend after friend, family members distance themselves, coworkers avoid him, neighbors stop coming by, booted from websites, bathhouse cancels his membership, etc., etc., everyone citing the exact same reason.

And every single time, it's THEIR fault.

Close?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #319 on: October 20, 2015, 11:41:40 PM »
Maybe some ppl find it fun to fight....i dont have to be like you or anyone else...im allowed my own mindset

Mindset? Wtf is this?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #320 on: October 20, 2015, 11:44:04 PM »
I mean, lock you in a cage, pour gas on you, and burn you alive like ISIS type of despising....

Shitbag.

Why don't you attack and destroy my comments and not me as a person? Limited tools here for sure.

Guess the thought that Josh is better than you hits deep. Well, it is true, nonetheless.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: October 20, 2015, 11:51:34 PM »
update

he is probably stoned

all im going to do is show you round have lunch and leave

if I had a problem with you I just wouldn't meet

junior is a drama lama

I wonder if his friend Giorgio knows that junior is talking about criminal acts on his behalf

seems unlikely
T

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #322 on: October 21, 2015, 12:01:27 AM »
I don't even see how this georgio fella got involved. Did joon say hey man some random Canadian guy from the Internet is coming here and wants to have a lil mma fight with me. And why does he care so much to want to "hit" josh?  Is he like a big brother to joon and protective or something. I confuse.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #323 on: October 21, 2015, 12:23:48 AM »
I don't even see how this georgio fella got involved. Did joon say hey man some random Canadian guy from the Internet is coming here and wants to have a lil mma fight with me. And why does he care so much to want to "hit" josh?  Is he like a big brother to joon and protective or something. I confuse.

When Junior first posted on Getbig I thought he was fair dinkum. Later he admitted he usually came here to 'troll'. In other words, if something didn't go over as expected he would claim he was just trolling.

Just posting stuff to fool people or entertain us. Trouble is this kind of approach didn't go over well and Joon was disliked by many here. I doubt he has a single friend in this world.

When a guy trolls he loses any respect for integrity and honesty. That is why Josh is superior to tools like Junior but the latter would never accept this.

Joon and Josh used to be cyber mates. Then they both turned on each other. Off and on ever since. Go figure? The lunatics have literally taken over the asylum.

Simple Simon

« Reply #324 on: October 21, 2015, 12:24:49 AM »
When Junior first posted on Getbig I thought he was fair dinkum. Later he admitted he usually came here to 'troll'. In other words, if something didn't go over as expected he would claim he was just trolling.

Just posting stuff to fool people or entertain us. Trouble is this kind of approach didn't go over well and Joon was disliked by many here. I doubt he has a single friend in this world.

When a guy trolls he loses any respect for integrity and honesty. That is why Josh is superior to tools like Junior but the latter would never accept this.

Joon and Josh used to be cyber mates. Then they both turned on each other. Off and on ever since. Go figure? The lunatics have literally taken over the asylum.

it isn't that serious, stop over thinking it.