Author Topic: Chinese hgh vs. usa pharmaceutical  (Read 35080 times)

inseyeder

• Getbig II
Re: Chinese hgh vs. usa pharmaceutical
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2015, 07:53:57 PM »
No, you don't have the final word on generic HGH. All bodybuilders that have turned pro has used a lot of Chinese gh as they were coming up. Not all of them are idiots and will pay for something that produced no results. Even at $3/iu it's still a lot of money when you are using 10ius/day.

How do you explain all those that get a blood test after injecting certain brands of Chinese HGH and it clearly shows a blood concentration level far above the reference range?

The idea that the Chinese can't make real black market HGH is just not true. Any drug can be made and sold on the black market.

I certainly do the have the final word on generic GH. you sound like your 12 years old, "boo hoo, it's just not true" homo boy, ANY drug can be "made" on the BLACK MARKET does that make it REAL? why don't you just think about that for a few secs.

DO YOU REALLY THINK, that they are going to bother to create REAL and LEGITIMATE FORM recombinant human growth hormone?? yeah just for you and all your pals that buy generics "here guys lets do them a favor and give them something special from our hearts!" they will con the fuck out of you if you believe that generic "gh" is real recombinant growth hormone you are getting. these are money makers and slimy business men you are dealing with. didn't mama teach you anything? some people are NAIVE beyond belief! they will use your own weakness against you to scam you to shreds ALL THE MEANWHILE you are grinning like a fucking idiot with your "GH".

K, i know the type of person you are. you are reinforcing yourself that all that chinese chemical factory GH (ie. ghrp, ghrh) that you bought ONLINE (lol if you only knew how you can get cheap, real pharma GH in bulk for cheappp it ain't online, bodybuilders R NOT RICH!) was all legitimate rhGH. meanwhile deep inside you knew something was wrong and not exactly living up to your expectation, meanwhile you were reading all over fucking internet forums that its all legit and "gtg bro" and its JUST enough for some fucking delusional idiot to say he went from 5"9 240lb 12% to 220% 6% ALL ON 10iu of "generics" and 600mg test E for the whole fucking steroid internet boards to spew out shit like this.

"hey guys look at these blood tests, see! see! it's real" means fucking BULLSHIT IDIOT. meanwhile you ARE NOT INJECTING YOURSELF WITH GROWTH FUCKING HORMONE, however you are experiencing except numb hands, carpal tunnel and water retention everywhere thinking the GH is in your blood and doing it's magic now.

get your fucking head out yur arse idiot... if you were on growth.hormone. you. will. know. GENERICS ARE NOT GROWTH.. FUCKING.. HORMONE.. recombinant, human, growth, hormone.. gh is fucking expensive and real stuff is special and is worth gold, and the changes in EVERYTHING are instant. you will know if you are on REAL growth ie. pharma at anything over 6 iu ED you will feel great and KNOW it after a week

"how dare you say generic gh sucks, its cheap and it works" = No it doesn't. its CHEAP cause THEY prey on fucking idiots like you and others who are cheapskates / greedy kunts / fucking losers (ie. white widow and MANY MORE) / wanna-be Bodybuidlers, to buy THEIR THEIR THEIR shit instead of REAL stuff because YOU GUYS wouldn't buy the real shit at top price and they KNOW THIS AND THEN invented their own little market suitable and catering to fuckwits like you. do you understand NOW gh boy.

they KNOW and they will sell shit to you and make a buck and a half profit off your sorry dumb ass.  END OF STORY.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2015, 09:08:33 PM »
I certainly do the have the final word on generic GH. you sound like your 12 years old, "boo hoo, it's just not true" homo boy, ANY drug can be "made" on the BLACK MARKET does that make it REAL? why don't you just think about that for a few secs.

DO YOU REALLY THINK, that they are going to bother to create REAL and LEGITIMATE FORM recombinant human growth hormone?? yeah just for you and all your pals that buy generics "here guys lets do them a favor and give them something special from our hearts!" they will con the fuck out of you if you believe that generic "gh" is real recombinant growth hormone you are getting. these are money makers and slimy business men you are dealing with. didn't mama teach you anything? some people are NAIVE beyond belief! they will use your own weakness against you to scam you to shreds ALL THE MEANWHILE you are grinning like a fucking idiot with your "GH".

K, i know the type of person you are. you are reinforcing yourself that all that chinese chemical factory GH (ie. ghrp, ghrh) that you bought ONLINE (lol if you only knew how you can get cheap, real pharma GH in bulk for cheappp it ain't online, bodybuilders R NOT RICH!) was all legitimate rhGH. meanwhile deep inside you knew something was wrong and not exactly living up to your expectation, meanwhile you were reading all over fucking internet forums that its all legit and "gtg bro" and its JUST enough for some fucking delusional idiot to say he went from 5"9 240lb 12% to 220% 6% ALL ON 10iu of "generics" and 600mg test E for the whole fucking steroid internet boards to spew out shit like this.

"hey guys look at these blood tests, see! see! it's real" means fucking BULLSHIT IDIOT. meanwhile you ARE NOT INJECTING YOURSELF WITH GROWTH FUCKING HORMONE, however you are experiencing except numb hands, carpal tunnel and water retention everywhere thinking the GH is in your blood and doing it's magic now.

get your fucking head out yur arse idiot... if you were on growth.hormone. you. will. know. GENERICS ARE NOT GROWTH.. FUCKING.. HORMONE.. recombinant, human, growth, hormone.. gh is fucking expensive and real stuff is special and is worth gold, and the changes in EVERYTHING are instant. you will know if you are on REAL growth ie. pharma at anything over 6 iu ED you will feel great and KNOW it after a week

"how dare you say generic gh sucks, its cheap and it works" = No it doesn't. its CHEAP cause THEY prey on fucking idiots like you and others who are cheapskates / greedy kunts / fucking losers (ie. white widow and MANY MORE) / wanna-be Bodybuidlers, to buy THEIR THEIR THEIR shit instead of REAL stuff because YOU GUYS wouldn't buy the real shit at top price and they KNOW THIS AND THEN invented their own little market suitable and catering to fuckwits like you. do you understand NOW gh boy.

they KNOW and they will sell shit to you and make a buck and a half profit off your sorry dumb ass.  END OF STORY.

Just read your first paragraph. Despite your bragging, you don't have the last word on anything and nobody -- NOBODY -- but you thinks that you do. Nobody cares what you think. You're a nobody. Our own Dr. J used generics. Your hero, gh15, considered a certain Chinese gh the best ever made. Every pro has used Chinese generics. You sound like a child.

Epic meltdown, btw. Shows your frustration. Reminds me of a baby pounding his spoon sitting in his high chair.

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2015, 09:11:36 PM »
WHATEVER helps you sleep at night you fucking loser, i love you are such a gullible fucking idiot to think that gh15 is my idol.. he is a fucking loser just like YOU and the rest of GETBIG. goodbye forever fuckwits!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2015, 09:17:34 PM »
WHATEVER helps you sleep at night you fucking loser, i love you are such a gullible fucking idiot to think that gh15 is my idol.. he is a fucking loser just like YOU and the rest of GETBIG. goodbye forever fuckwits!

Another mind I owned. Another ass clown I've driven off the board.

But you'll come crawling back.

They always do.

Say, hi to gh15 for me. Ask if he's had his Luna level security status renewed. Miss the pineapple and sushi.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2015, 12:51:36 AM »
Wow why the frustration. Anyways, just wondering on something. Is it normal that my generic growth is making me breakout at 10units a day? I use boostropin at the moment. Started around 2 months ago

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2015, 12:58:27 AM »
Wow why the frustration. Anyways, just wondering on something. Is it normal that my generic growth is making me breakout at 10units a day? I use boostropin at the moment. Started around 2 months ago

It's definitely not the hgh that is causing you to break out. Even if it's not hgh and instead a peptide blend, it's not causing you to break out.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2015, 07:29:35 AM »

You've got to be kidding right?  Boostropin? 

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2015, 09:45:52 AM »
You've got to be kidding right?  Boostropin? 

my thoughts exactly. lol, must have been the Halloween sequenced hgh

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2015, 09:59:06 AM »
I am thinking it's my hgh because i started high dosage 10units a day from the start. At that dosage, igf levels are elevated and for some people igf causes acne. Or maybe unpure hgh, but i use bac water. After pinning it i start feeling more and more hungry slowly, not like ghrp2 though where it is nearly strong instant hunger and has something to do with gherlin. It's more of a natural hunger. Also makes me hold water which i expect from generics, but it's also giving me vascularity and size. Another thing, i was maybe thinking it's hcg, because it jacks test and increases estrogen, and believe it or not i gave my gh a pregnancy test, got not result. Some companies have ways of bypassing that test.
I will be switching for Norvotrop, what do you guys think of it?

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2015, 11:34:46 AM »
I think you're joking, hopefully.  If you're using some shit called Boostropin, you're not using GH.  Who knows what's in the vial.  Don't bother getting Norvotrop either, because that's not a name of any GH either.  Take a step back and do some research, it's gonna save you a lot of money in the long run.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2015, 01:31:08 PM »
neither GH not IGF gives anyone acne..

higher GH levels will drastically increase your skin quality.

youre also far away from the point that you would need GH at at all

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2015, 11:51:52 PM »
Norvotrop hss good reviews but it's alot more expensive

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2015, 12:08:22 AM »
tiotal meldown after 152 post only, is this a new record?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2015, 12:38:28 AM »
Odd that some will discount the gh serum test done by a legit lab. That somehow the Chinese can come up with a compound that exactly mimics the hgh peptide but can't actually produce hgh.

Recent gh serum test (11/4/2015) of a Chinese gh currently on the market. Reference range is 2-9. You're looking for a 20 but 18 is still acceptable considering the price. The last rest about six months ago was at 23.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2015, 01:07:46 AM »
That test is from The Grey Top.  Supposedly come from the same place that Rips came from.  Like Rips, a lot of guys get a lot of water on these.

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2015, 03:34:37 AM »
Odd that some will discount the gh serum test done by a legit lab. That somehow the Chinese can come up with a compound that exactly mimics the hgh peptide but can't actually produce hgh.

Recent gh serum test (11/4/2015) of a Chinese gh currently on the market. Reference range is 2-9. You're looking for a 20 but 18 is still acceptable considering the price. The last rest about six months ago was at 23.

This result was after taking how many iu?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2015, 04:51:17 AM »

id say 10iu given that score

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2015, 06:24:56 AM »

For these tests to be meaningful it has to be consistent. Following the same procedure. The accepted procedure involves injecting 10ius into the deltoid muscle (not subcutaneously) and wait around 3 hours to have blood drawn. This has been done on both generics and pharm grade hgh. Pharm grade consistently tests in the high 20s and sometimes low 30s. 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2015, 06:28:33 AM »
That test is from The Grey Top.  Supposedly come from the same place that Rips came from.  Like Rips, a lot of guys get a lot of water on these.

I have a close friend that had one, and very bad experience, with the Rips. Within a week he had a moon face and swollen ankles. His socks would leave prints  on his legs. I saw it for myself. He has been on the Greys for two months now and has had no problems with water retention. He was using 4 ius of the Rips and is currently using 6 ius of the Greys.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2015, 06:30:48 AM »
I'm sure that's after 10 iu, but there is more to GH than a serum score.  Legit Serostim scores lower than that a lot of times, and Serostim blows any generic out of the water.  I gave the Greys a shot, and instant water retention.  Face, hands, ankles, feet.  Resting heart rate was increased, and a warm, flushed feeling all day.  GH does not do that, ever.  You may get some water retention initially, but not like that.  With Serostim, my hands feel tight a lot, but they aren't visibly swollen.  I just don't know what else is in these that causes these sides, but not willing to find out.  With pharm you know what you're getting in every single vial. 

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2015, 06:51:12 AM »
I wish i knew how to get my hands on some pharma gh, which pharma brand would you opt for?

Not sure where you are from but the 36 iu geno pens are the best bang for your buck in the u.s it seams.(well thats threw my sources) Talking quality growth of course, obviously cheaper mid grade growth

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2015, 08:55:48 PM »
I'm sure that's after 10 iu, but there is more to GH than a serum score.  Legit Serostim scores lower than that a lot of times, and Serostim blows any generic out of the water.  I gave the Greys a shot, and instant water retention.  Face, hands, ankles, feet.  Resting heart rate was increased, and a warm, flushed feeling all day.  GH does not do that, ever.  You may get some water retention initially, but not like that.  With Serostim, my hands feel tight a lot, but they aren't visibly swollen.  I just don't know what else is in these that causes these sides, but not willing to find out.  With pharm you know what you're getting in every single vial. 

No one argues that generics are on par with pharm grade gh. That has never, ever been the issue. The issue, the only issue, is cost.
Not everyone can afford or justify the cost for pharm grade HGH. Many have use Chinese gh with success.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2015, 08:56:59 PM »

Not sure where you are from but the 36 iu geno pens are the best bang for your buck in the u.s it seams.(well thats threw my sources) Talking quality growth of course, obviously cheaper mid grade growth

How much do you get them for and how much do you take?

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2018, 08:52:15 AM »
Update: living in a Chinese city now, went to a pharmacy and bought Jintropin, pharmacist pulled it out of the refrigerator. Think it's legit because the codes checked out and it's doing everything it's supposed to: better sleep, skin, fat loss. No CTS or water retention whatsoever (doing 3IUs everyday). Will do bloods in a month's time and report back.

atothej

• Getbig I
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2018, 08:10:13 AM »
I don't even think all pharma hgh is created equal. I notice way more water retention on one brand over another and have even noticed differences between one lot number and another. I think the differences is with the preservatives and if they are degraded from temps.  My favorite gh brands are the genotropin 36iu pen and the 30iu nordtroipin pen for 2 reasons, 1. they are rated to be stable at room temp and 2) harder to counterfeit. Just my thoughts....