Author Topic: Rollins Gives Up Title  (Read 6293 times)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Re: Rollins Gives Up Title
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2015, 06:20:18 PM »
no mic skills ur right thats why they paired him that little but built guy and his valet/wife few months ago,,other guy was talker..

But Cesaro doesn't NEED mic skills.

That's the point.

Vince is so stupid. Cesaro can be over just by being a great worker... With almost zero push, he has groups every week holding the "Cesaro Section" signs.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2015, 02:04:46 AM »
Sting....surprise appearance, wins it, goes into Wrestlemania as champ, loses cleanly to Reigns thus giving him the rub and Sting officially closes out his career

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2015, 06:40:32 AM »
Sting....surprise appearance, wins it, goes into Wrestlemania as champ, loses cleanly to Reigns thus giving him the rub and Sting officially closes out his career
sting ::)...i never liked him from the get go...i'll give him credit on the makeover rebel over the rafters initially 'crow'persona,,but i think that was too long too..

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2015, 06:44:18 AM »
But Cesaro doesn't NEED mic skills.

That's the point.

Vince is so stupid. Cesaro can be over just by being a great worker... With almost zero push, he has groups every week holding the "Cesaro Section" signs.

In that regard, he kind of reminds me of Benoit.
I've caught some of Cesaro's work and find it quite impressive.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2015, 07:58:57 AM »
A few people have mentioned Wyatt. The problem I see with him is that his character has never shown any interest in titles. He's kind of like the WWE version of an internet troll, in that his primary purpose in life is fvcking with people: Reigns, Taker, Cena etc.

As an aside, another wrestler who suffered a bad injury is Kota Ibushi, of New Japan. He's out "indefinitely" with a herniated disk, I believe, in his neck.

If you're not familiar with him, he's easily one of the ten best performers in the world. His matches with AJ Styles and Nakamura are two of  the best I've ever seen.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2015, 07:21:51 AM »
Wyatt puts himself (or perhaps creative) in a "tweener" stage, 1/2 the audience loves him while the other 1/2 dislike him. He needs to pick a path, either telling the fans in a PG way to 'F" off or embrace them. He is another one, WWE pushes, then cools him down, like Ziggy, Caesaro etc. It is getting hard as fans to get behind someone when the push eventually ends......

Regarding Sting, you need to listen to the Stone Cold podcast with Bischoff (may have been another) but he says the year Sting was in the rafters during the NWO Angle, he let himself go. When it came time to wrestle, I believe Hogan at Starcade, he blew up quick and the match stunk....

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2015, 07:35:40 AM »
I honestly though that one day Seth would be injured doing crossfit since that is all he does, says he has completely given up bodybuilding style training.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2015, 10:40:02 AM »
As it stands right now, IMHO I think they should put the title on Wyatt. It will make it difficult for challengers to take the title off him do to constant interference from the rest of the Wyatt family. They can keep the title on him till WM at which point, they can access who they want as their champ. Plus there is still Sheamus who has the briefcase and who is constantly licking HHH's bag and is his workout partner when they are on the road.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2015, 12:09:51 PM »
Another issue with putting the title on Wyatt, is that he's had no interactions with HHH and Steph. It's as though he exists in a different world. At some point, a relationship would have to be established.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2015, 12:56:42 PM »
I don't like seeing Seth hurt but the WWE really has some options to do some cool storylines. Like what Playboy said give Bray the belt and let him hang on to it for a while tell Rollins comes back as a face or even let Roman win it from Bray.

I agree with what Thin Lizzy said that Bray never shows interest in titles so it would be perfect for him to just be put in a tournament and end up winning it and then the belt becomes something like an idol to him and the Wyatt family. Bray is good enough that he could cut a decent promo on what the belt means to him after he wins it; sort of like how his fans are not fans but "fireflies".

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2015, 03:25:14 PM »
I don't like seeing Seth hurt but the WWE really has some options to do some cool storylines. Like what Playboy said give Bray the belt and let him hang on to it for a while tell Rollins comes back as a face or even let Roman win it from Bray.

I agree with what Thin Lizzy said that Bray never shows interest in titles so it would be perfect for him to just be put in a tournament and end up winning it and then the belt becomes something like an idol to him and the Wyatt family. Bray is good enough that he could cut a decent promo on what the belt means to him after he wins it; sort of like how his fans are not fans but "fireflies".
Regardless I have a funny feeling Sheamus will cash in at some point.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2015, 03:36:24 AM »
Regardless I have a funny feeling Sheamus will cash in at some point.

Keep Sheamus and Barrett as a tag team, have them battle for the belts for a while then break them up...right now as singles they are useless. Money in Bank briefcase has lost it's luster.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2015, 04:33:54 AM »
Keep Sheamus and Barrett as a tag team, have them battle for the belts for a while then break them up...right now as singles they are useless. Money in Bank briefcase has lost it's luster.
Wade Barrett is another one they need to utilize a lot better. They keep giving him these ridiculous gimmicks that just don't suit him.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2015, 09:19:38 AM »
Wade Barrett is another one they need to utilize a lot better. They keep giving him these ridiculous gimmicks that just don't suit him.
initially with nxt they all came over the group him as leader'pretty boy'but with skills and pushed over well,,then he comes back with abs and a bit more defined grew goatee and became a more rugged ring worker.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2015, 09:30:08 AM »
initially with nxt they all came over the group him as leader'pretty boy'but with skills and pushed over well,,then he comes back with abs and a bit more defined grew goatee and became a more rugged ring worker.
Barrett also was one of the wrestlers who came out and spoke out against Cena saying that Cena stiffled his advancement on the roster. Barrett also inadvertadly injured Cena (for real) during a match so I can see him being "punished".

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2015, 09:36:54 AM »
Barrett also was one of the wrestlers who came out and spoke out against Cena saying that Cena stiffled his advancement on the roster. Barrett also inadvertadly injured Cena (for real) during a match so I can see him being "punished".
I CAN SEE IT,,,HOGAN/CENA,CENA/HOGAN...

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2015, 12:57:59 PM »
I just got word that at WM32, Cena is wrestling the Undertaker. Will be Taker's last hurrah in his hometown of Texas.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2015, 12:59:16 PM »
I just got word that at WM32, Cena is wrestling the Undertaker. Will be Taker's last hurrah in his hometown of Texas.

And not a single fuck was given by the wwe universe. I heard it may not be the main event tho.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2015, 03:07:03 PM »
And not a single fuck was given by the wwe universe. I heard it may not be the main event tho.

While I don't care about the match, itself, I am interested to see how they book it, Face/Heel.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2015, 04:26:29 PM »

Whose boots will see ceiling that night?

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2015, 06:20:57 PM »

Whose boots will see ceiling that night?
I agree with the earlier post in "no one will give a fuck" but if they give the win to Cena, i'll put a hole in my Sony Bravia....and that speaks volumes. Mark my words, they will bring back former "stars" like Austin, The Rock, Brock and load up the card just to sell tickets and attempt to sellout a 70 thousand capacity dome. I wouldn't even be surprised if they brought back Foley and or Goldberg. No one in their right mind will spend thousands of dollars on tickets for the biggest show of the year only to watch mediocrity at its best. 

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2015, 10:33:35 PM »
The problem is this: In 15 years will people be wanting to see today's Stars return as legends?  ???

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2015, 10:36:02 PM »
While I don't care about the match, itself, I am interested to see how they book it, Face/Heel.

I don't think it will be a heel face match. Probably some lame ass angle like Cena says Undertaker I have so much respect for you, would be an honor to wrestle you at Wrestlemania  ::)

I would love for Cena to turn heel but it won't happen.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2015, 02:21:04 AM »
I agree with the earlier post in "no one will give a fuck" but if they give the win to Cena, i'll put a hole in my Sony Bravia....and that speaks volumes. Mark my words, they will bring back former "stars" like Austin, The Rock, Brock and load up the card just to sell tickets and attempt to sellout a 70 thousand capacity dome. I wouldn't even be surprised if they brought back Foley and or Goldberg. No one in their right mind will spend thousands of dollars on tickets for the biggest show of the year only to watch mediocrity at its best. 

Mediocrity is perhaps the best word that describes the current WWE.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2015, 04:32:05 AM »

Mediocrity is perhaps the best word that describes the current WWE.
Right how with Seth Rollins hurt, Cena on a tiny hiatus and Orton hurt, this will give a hungry wrestler the chance to shine and secure a spot on the upper card / main event. When Austin finally decided to get his neck surgery in 2000, that is when a rising star named HHH and The Rock really broke out of their shell and catapolted themselves to super stardom. Now is the oppurtunity. Question is, who will take advantage of it and shine? Or will we continue to see mediocrity and guys who are too comfortable and are there just to collect a check.