Author Topic: anabolichalo's wheels are looking pretty shredded!  (Read 13630 times)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: anabolichalo's wheels are looking pretty shredded!
« Reply #75 on: November 08, 2015, 09:17:48 PM »
All body part pics. The last full body he posted he like a Picasso.

English, Coach.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #76 on: November 08, 2015, 09:18:45 PM »
English, Coach.

Really? You're going there?

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #77 on: November 08, 2015, 09:23:20 PM »
The syntax was confusing!

"The last full body he posted he like a Picasso."

Could you clarify that? Thanks Joe.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #78 on: November 08, 2015, 09:24:45 PM »

I think that there is a missing word in his sentence

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #79 on: November 08, 2015, 09:26:09 PM »

"Looked"

Happy now?

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #80 on: November 08, 2015, 09:28:10 PM »
Yes, thank you sir.  8)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #81 on: November 08, 2015, 09:46:49 PM »
That's pretty fucked up to wish upon a child
Not really, what child would be proud to have him as a father? Would you?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #82 on: November 08, 2015, 09:53:09 PM »
::)

parker's 'even-handed' analysis thinly-veiled rationalization of racial indignation

Nearly every one of AnabolicHalo's posts contained comments about race. And he posted a lot.

And getbig is a very racist board, so Parker gets some leeway.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 08, 2015, 09:53:48 PM »
Not really, what child would be proud to have him as a father? Would you?

Your basing this opinion  on what someone posted on a forum?

Your taking this far too seriously. Not like he posted himself having sex with hookers like another past forum member.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 08, 2015, 10:58:01 PM »
Your basing this opinion  on what someone posted on a forum?

Your taking this far too seriously. Not like he posted himself having sex with hookers like another past forum member.
All I did was ask a question. this cat has been on here for awhile. Same old bull. Check the way he treated his son. Joon has his issues, and granted they are all in the same boat. But, Joon for what know didn't have a sick kid. Joon was never deciding between a benz, steroids and his kid. I always felt halo was gimmick, even when he was purenaturalstrength, a very sick one.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #85 on: November 08, 2015, 11:05:03 PM »
All I did was ask a question. this cat has been on here for awhile. Same old bull. Check the way he treated his son. Joon has his issues, and granted they are all in the same boat. But, Joon for what know didn't have a sick kid. Joon was never deciding between a benz, steroids and his kid. I always felt halo was gimmick, even when he was purenaturalstrength, a very sick one.

Well we have nod idea if the kid even existed or not. And even if he did, the way halo treats his kid has no bearing on his posting status on getbig. Being the worlds shittiest father isn't against board rules. Fact of the matter is halo broke some rules; so have many others, but for whatever reason he's the only one held accountable. Look at how ron and the mods kissed juniors ass after all the shit he did that was 10x worse than halo.

Simple Simon

« Reply #86 on: November 08, 2015, 11:11:31 PM »
Nearly every one of AnabolicHalo's posts contained comments about race. And he posted a lot.

And getbig is a very racist board, so Parker gets some leeway.
Groink always posted racist posts, True Adonis posts a lot of racist posts, hey, he's "well respected and does a lot for the forum"
Getbig is full of racist posts that go unchecked, to single out halo as racist is a little short sighted.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 08, 2015, 11:11:55 PM »
Well we have nod idea if the kid even existed or not. And even if he did, the way halo treats his kid has no bearing on his posting status on getbig. Being the worlds shittiest father isn't against board rules. Fact of the matter is halo broke some rules; so have many others, but for whatever reason he's the only one held accountable. Look at how ron and the mods kissed juniors ass after all the shit he did that was 10x worse than halo.
It's a slippery slope...if you have noticed, there have been some real odd characters on here...and it seems many of them gravitate to bodybuilding boards---i do predict that sometime in the future there will be "one of those times" if you catch my drift.
Joon, why the mods deal with him is anybody's guess, but it gets annoying.

Bottom line, this dude has engaged in harassing behavior before. And getbig is very lenient, so if a person can't even abide by the lenient rules of getbig, it shows really what type of person he really is. And if he comes back, he will break the rules again. It's like a cycle. The very same people who call for him to be brought back, will be the ones pming the mods to have him banned again.

Groink always posted racist posts, True Adonis posts a lot of racist posts, hey, he's "well respected and does a lot for the forum"
Getbig is full of racist posts that go unchecked, to single out halo as racist is a little short sighted.
And look what happened to Groink.
Halo went over and beyond, and ran a IFBB pro off of here. And who knows what he said to that person in pms. Why should they have to deal with it? Even groink said, what noraml person would post on here dealing with that?

I think TA trolls alot, to show the stupidity of such thinking. Remember he did vote for Obama. His Southerner views I do have some issues with.

Simple Simon

« Reply #88 on: November 08, 2015, 11:15:35 PM »
It's a slippery slope...if you have noticed, there have been some real odd characters on here...and it seems many of them gravitate to bodybuilding boards---i do predict that sometime in the future there will be "one of those times" if you catch my drift.

Bottom line, this dude has engaged in harassing behavior before. And getbig is very lenient, so if a person can't even abide by the lenient rules of getbig, it shows really what type of person he really is. And if he comes back, he will break the rules again. It's like a cycle. The very same people who call for him to be brought back, will be the ones pming the mods to have him banned again.

It

Lol, you post as though this site is held as some sort of bastion for credibility, its a forum full of social misfits who are banned from every other bodybuilding board who come here because they can get away with murder.

Lets not pretend getbig holds some sort of moral high ground that must be maintained.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 08, 2015, 11:17:34 PM »
Lol, you post as though this site is held as some sort of bastion for credibility, its a forum full of social misfits who are banned from every other bodybuilding board who come here because they can get away with murder.

Lets not pretend getbig holds some sort of moral high ground that must be maintained.
Be careful for what you hope for, that is what I was alluding to. Just like that guy  who was member of bodybuilding.com
You don't see the big picture, do you?

Simple Simon

« Reply #90 on: November 08, 2015, 11:19:42 PM »

And look what happened to Groink.
Halo went over and beyond, and ran a IFBB pro off of here. And who knows what he said to that person in pms. Why should they have to deal with it? Even groink said, what noraml person would post on here dealing with that?

I think TA trolls alot, to show the stupidity of such thinking. Remember he did vote for Obama. His Southerner views I do have some issues with.
Ah..so racist comments are OK if they say they are trolling or you believe they are trolling?

You claim halo is a gimmick, maybe he was trolling?

Simple Simon

« Reply #91 on: November 08, 2015, 11:21:20 PM »
Be careful for what you hope for, that is what I was alluding to. Just like that guy  who was member of bodybuilding.com
You don't see the big picture, do you?

I don't hope for anything.
Its a forum, its not real life.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: November 08, 2015, 11:26:57 PM »
Ah..so racist comments are OK if they say they are trolling or you believe they are trolling?

You claim halo is a gimmick, maybe he was trolling?
No, I never said that it is "ok".

Also, I said i felt he was. I never CLAIMED he was.
His pms read weird as well.

I don't hope for anything.
Its a forum, its not real life.
until some one takes it to real life

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #93 on: November 08, 2015, 11:30:34 PM »
Dude is vascular as fuck all over.

Nice!  8)

All over  ???

:-X
P

Simple Simon

« Reply #94 on: November 08, 2015, 11:36:52 PM »
No, I never said that is "ok".

Also, I said i felt he was. I never CLAIMED he was.
His pms read weird as well.
until some one takes it to real life

Don't be pedantic, if you feel he is then make a statement of those feelings are you not making a claim?

also you claim TA isn't racist because he voted for Obama yet halo has a child with a black girl and as such he is racist???

As for taking this forum into real life , seriously, who does that?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #95 on: November 08, 2015, 11:42:13 PM »
Don't worry Parker brah, halo ain't gonna kill ya.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 08, 2015, 11:42:54 PM »
Don't be pedantic, if you feel he is then make a statement of those feelings are you not making a claim?

also you claim TA isn't racist because he voted for Obama yet halo has a child with a black girl and as such he is racist???

As for taking this forum into real life , seriously, who does that?
no, it is not.

I never claimed TA isn't racist either. I merely stated that he voted for Obama as food for thought.
Halo (if he is real) had a child with a black woman because he is a racial fetishist. He is a apparently a younger man who got with a Nigerian hooker (If i remember correctly) who was older than him. if we are to believe this character, she basically has no job, and used him to get pregnant, so that she could get money.  This tells you the type of person he is--those who fall for that.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 08, 2015, 11:48:24 PM »
Don't worry Parker brah, halo ain't gonna kill ya.
ha it's not me i am worried about. Getbig is self regulating. remeber Weaponzzz dude? Remember what he was? Remember that whole issue wih running mom and Alex?

Posters like this place, but the severe headcases are drawn to places like this. And the more accepting Getbig is, the more they feel comfortable and then "bam!"
If I remember, with the whole Shawn Ray DEA thing, it was discussed that the DEA was watching bbing boards.

And with the Elliott Rogers case, he was a member of bodybuilding.com. You don't think that "they" (the feds) didn't start watching bodybuilding boards to profile people?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #98 on: November 08, 2015, 11:51:36 PM »
 Halo doesn't try to contact people off the board. He's not violent or threatening. He just likes to ramble about Ronnie Coleman and eating chicken and rice in his quest to achieve 18" arms.

Simple Simon

« Reply #99 on: November 08, 2015, 11:54:35 PM »
no, it is not.

I never claimed TA isn't racist either. I merely stated that he voted for Obama as food for thought.
Halo (if he is real) had a child with a black woman because he is a racial fetishist. He is a apparently a younger man who got with a Nigerian hooker (If i remember correctly) who was older than him. if we are to believe this character, she basically has no job, and used him to get pregnant, so that she could get money.  This tells you the type of person he is--those who fall for that.
Is that a feeling or a claim?

How many guys are on this forum who pay child support?
A naïve young kid who got hustled by an older woman.
Jeez, millions of men have fell for that trick.