Author Topic: UFC 193  (Read 65824 times)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: UFC 193
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2015, 12:09:37 PM »
Sucks to hear that, seriously. I mean, again. I always was a huge fan of Aldo, honestly didn't know who to root when they were going to fight, I like both conor and aldo. But this is the second time :D.

Thx for the input. If you're not bullshiting.
Just telling you what the word in sbg is man. Training for Edgar or faber

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2015, 12:16:23 PM »
A business I co-own sponsors two sbg fighters who aren't in the ufc (yet) so I have contact with sbg a lot, all down to earth nice guys. The story is conor is training with the impression it will be edgar he is facing. I see aldos coach released a statement today saying aldo isn't injured but still tickets to be sold. I wouldn't be ssurprised if Weidman was also out with injury but that's just my personal opinion due to him being injury prone and having niggling areas.

if aldo pulls out, venom vince versace forfeits his crown of getbigs number 1 industry insider to this man.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2015, 01:03:26 PM »
if aldo pulls out, venom vince versace forfeits his crown of getbigs number 1 industry insider to this man.
Haha harley breite has already taken vinces insider title

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2015, 04:03:06 PM »
Dolce (left) ready to throw hands

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2015, 04:15:31 PM »
I would like nothing more in mma to see rousey knocked unconscious. One can but dream

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2015, 04:35:31 PM »
I would like nothing more in mma to see rousey knocked unconscious. One can but dream

Ronda has become one of the biggest douches not only in mma, but the world

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2015, 05:07:20 PM »
I was surprised how emotional ronda was. I feel bad for joe rogan, he was in the most shock

And the best youtube comment goes to :D:

"Dana: Look we fucked up, there's still like 20,000 seats available.
 Ronda: What? No way!
 Dana: Yeah maybe we're not promoting you enough
Ronda: But I'm literally the only fighter you promote.
 Dana: well fuck then, I unno, but we need you to act all angry during the weigh ins.
 Ronda: Oh no problem, I'm a great actor. Didn't you seen me Entourage?
Dana: .... (awkward silence)
Rogan: I SAW IT RONDA, THEY BETTER GIVE YOU THE OSCAR. THAT WAS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME PERFORMANCE! (Jizzes Everywhere)

LOL!!!

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2015, 07:36:17 PM »
From Ronda's instagram:

"Fake ass cheap shotting fake respect fake humility bitch - "preacher's daughter" my ass - I see through your fake sweet act now - you're getting your ass kicked tomorrow, and I'm really going to enjoy the beating I give you #andSTILL"

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2015, 07:48:18 PM »

rousey is scared shitless.  her voice was cracking and ever other sign someone is intimidated. 

what a joke they have built this up to be.  saying she is the most dominant athlete of all time is the biggest disrespect possible to true champs.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2015, 07:52:58 PM »
Maybe it's just me, but I am kind of tired of the UFC over-promoting Ronda.

It's impossible to suggest that she is the best female fighter in the world when her total competition is comprised of, at most, 26 - mostly untested and relatively new female fighters. I also just love how she touts every new opponent she faces as the hardest challenge of her career thus far. The last opponent she fought had only been training for 2 years and had practically no training in JiuJitsu, for fuck's sake.

I know Dana isn't getting much bang for his buck when working with Werdum, Cormier or Weidman, but this shit has to stop already.

The UFC has become a 1-trick pony with both McGregor and Rousey serving as the proverbial jockeys.

"1"

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2015, 07:59:03 PM »
Maybe it's just me, but I am kind of tired of the UFC over-promoting Ronda.

It's impossible to suggest that she is the best female fighter in the world when her total competition is comprised of, at most, 26 - mostly untested and relatively new female fighters. I also just love how she touts every new opponent she faces as the hardest challenge of her career thus far. The last opponent she fought had only been training for 2 years and had practically no training in JiuJitsu, for fuck's sake.

I know Dana isn't getting much bang for his buck when working with Werdum, Cormier or Weidman, but this shit has to stop already.

The UFC has become a 1-trick pony with both McGregor and Rousey serving as the proverbial jockeys.

"1"

read my post right above yours.  I agree totally.  forget Holm's boxing record, she has 4 ufc fights and she is fighting for the  belt. it is a sport that did not exist 5 years ago.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2015, 08:02:29 PM »

read my post right above yours.  I agree totally.  forget Holm's boxing record, she has 4 ufc fights and she is fighting for the  belt. it is a sport that did not exist 5 years ago.

Yea... It's getting out of hand.

"1"

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2015, 09:02:30 PM »
UFC promos for Rousy are to the point of being comical.   Her "LEGENDARY" "HISTORICAL" "ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME" career is embarrassing.
a

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2015, 10:14:07 PM »
Ronda is the Mike Tyson of MMA. Beating up on a bunch of third tier fighters and proclaiming herself the baddest woman alive while dodging Cyborg at every turn. Holm is like Michael Spinks so she'll fall over quickly but Cyborg is Ronda's Holyfield and she won't back down from the bully.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2015, 03:06:43 PM »
when someone gets links to these shenanigans please post

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2015, 03:35:04 PM »
it will not take a hard shot to knock out rousey.  every time she gets hit at all her knees go.  but so far every opponent that gets a half decent shot in follows script and goes for the takedown so they can get submitted.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2015, 03:59:16 PM »

She's only fought twice in the ufc man. Two decision victories over nobodies

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2015, 04:04:41 PM »

Without being rude, Holm is terrible.

All this talk about a boxing background and she is a pillow puncher

This "fight" won't last 2:00.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2015, 04:07:01 PM »
when someone gets links to these shenanigans please post

This ^^^^

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2015, 04:07:38 PM »

fukk and a title shot.   show's how weak the depth is.  tate is next for her THIRD title shot!!!  where is the competition??  most dominant athlete of all time?  not even close. rogan is a complete sellout.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2015, 04:09:45 PM »
holm should have spent the last 3 months stuffing takedowns and jabbing to keep the distance.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2015, 04:20:27 PM »
Without being rude, Holm is terrible.

All this talk about a boxing background and she is a pillow puncher

This "fight" won't last 2:00.
Yep. She's tentative and has no ko power. Oddly enough her head kicks are decent, for a boxer

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2015, 04:27:47 PM »
Yep. She's tentative and has no ko power. Oddly enough her head kicks are decent, for a boxer

She has a slow head kick that isn't going to hurt Rousey.

She is going to need a great front push kick to keep RR off her, but I don't see it.

It could be over in under 30 seconds

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2015, 04:36:03 PM »
She has a slow head kick that isn't going to hurt Rousey.

She is going to need a great front push kick to keep RR off her, but I don't see it.

It could be over in under 30 seconds
It won't go beyond round two anyway. Holm surviving the first round will be an aachievement. And I hate rousey, would love to see a freak anderson-like injury happen her, would fucking love it.
Rousey can't take a shot man and she's reckless, tate even hurt her with an upkick, holms left head kick may connect.
Anyway we get to see joanna jerjedyjek (spelled wrong I know) and mark hunt, two fighters who are very entertaining

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2015, 05:03:31 PM »
No way. 31.

Large Penised Robert, I think >34 and <120 seconds.