Author Topic: Donny and bigmc "I wish I could quit you" and so does everyone else thread  (Read 109457 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Donny and bigmc Sexual Tension Thread
« Reply #175 on: December 02, 2015, 09:04:16 AM »
so... we can't say the N word on here?

If you can say it to a black person's face, fine.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #176 on: December 02, 2015, 09:05:47 AM »
The blind faith of the three amigo's at the Over 45 training site, for donny, could be reassuring  which is one way to look at it. With being told how great and wonderful they and  their workouts are, donny has established a patronizing (kissing one's ass for a specific self serving reason) attitude with each of them. The three gentlemen seem to need that emotional boost anyway they can get it. Donny gets the reward of people actually accepting he knows just about everything  about the training world, and with his vast experience thrown in.. This is based on donny's false friendship with each of them. Donny also PM's regularly to his internet friends on GB.

With all donny's demand for attention and his "look at me" attitude, one wonders why nothing to back his many, many claimed accomplishments? No video's, pictures, no clipping from record books, news papers, etc...nothing. Donny wants everyone else to post their information, pictures, video's or media...why doesn't he take the first step and present even a small bit of his astounding accomplishments?  Lies and a fragile , shallow ego, it would appear from donny.

If donny does present backup to all his claims, then we will all know he is not a complete lowlife fraud. Bet even the three amigos will be relieved that their good "friend" is actually who he says he is. Blind faint indeed.
Not to kiss your ass bud,but your advice on the training board is always top notch.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #177 on: December 02, 2015, 09:11:29 AM »
The blind faith of the three amigo's at the Over 45 training site, for donny, could be reassuring  which is one way to look at it. With being told how great and wonderful they and  their workouts are, donny has established a patronizing (kissing one's ass for a specific self serving reason) attitude with each of them. The three gentlemen seem to need that emotional boost anyway they can get it. Donny gets the reward of people actually accepting he knows just about everything  about the training world, and with his vast experience thrown in.. This is based on donny's false friendship with each of them. Donny also PM's regularly to his internet friends on GB.

With all donny's demand for attention and his "look at me" attitude, one wonders why nothing to back his many, many claimed accomplishments? No video's, pictures, no clipping from record books, news papers, etc...nothing. Donny wants everyone else to post their information, pictures, video's or media...why doesn't he take the first step and present even a small bit of his astounding accomplishments?  Lies and a fragile , shallow ego, it would appear from donny.

If donny does present backup to all his claims, then we will all know he is not a complete lowlife fraud. Bet even the three amigos will be relieved that their good "friend" is actually who he says he is. Blind faint indeed.

Why are your insults directed at me douche bag?

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: December 02, 2015, 09:31:55 AM »
Wes...Thanks, respect to you bud.

oldtimer...Thanks...resp ect your views, though disagree.
F

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #179 on: December 02, 2015, 09:35:55 AM »
Wrap it in foil and cook it in the oven. It should come out being the greasiest ball of bacon you've ever tasted.

Yes it would be a big ball of grease cuz it wouldn't have the dry heat surrounding and cooking it.  Also, it will still end up unraveling as it cooks/shrinks.  Tying it might help a little, but it would have to be really tight, cuz again ~ shrinkage  ;)

Cooking bacon in the oven is super easy & mess free.  40 - 15 -20 min.

:

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #180 on: December 02, 2015, 10:34:19 AM »

.... the most boring poster on Getbig ... repeats my name at least 10 times on that rambling post !

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #181 on: December 02, 2015, 10:38:49 AM »
Yes it would be a big ball of grease cuz it wouldn't have the dry heat surrounding and cooking it.  Also, it will still end up unraveling as it cooks/shrinks.  Tying it might help a little, but it would have to be really tight, cuz again ~ shrinkage  ;)

Cooking bacon in the oven is super easy & mess free.  40 - 15 -20 min.

I always cook my bacon in the oven..........much much better than pan frying it.

Shrinkage is my enemy...........in more ways than one!   :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: December 02, 2015, 10:39:20 AM »
is that the best you can do

wow just wow  ???

Try posting something original next time.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: December 02, 2015, 10:42:17 AM »
I always cook my bacon in the oven..........much much better than pan frying it.

Shrinkage is my enemy...........in more ways than one!   :D

Count me in on cooking bacon in the oven. It is the best! Bacon shrinks no matter how you cook it.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #184 on: December 02, 2015, 10:45:23 AM »
Count me in on cooking bacon in the oven. It is the best! Bacon shrinks no matter how you cook it.

It shrinks?!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: December 02, 2015, 10:47:12 AM »
It shrinks?!

Some of the best things do.  ;)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #186 on: December 02, 2015, 10:52:46 AM »
 :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #187 on: December 02, 2015, 10:56:00 AM »

OTHER THAN YOUR OWN THREAD,you are welcome at any time to post on that thread positive or negative,,i do not need any validation on that thread as a reminder of my training/physique /or my little family doings or even my health issues that so arise..we discuss it all.i am a gossip board staple a long time before that 'ass kissing'thread...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: December 02, 2015, 11:25:57 AM »

By George.....I think you got it wrong.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #189 on: December 02, 2015, 11:30:43 AM »

helluva post sir, well done

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #190 on: December 02, 2015, 12:09:17 PM »
 ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #191 on: December 02, 2015, 05:19:13 PM »
so... we can't say the N word on here?

You must be new around here

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #192 on: December 02, 2015, 05:51:47 PM »
:D

I clicked on this 5 minutes ago and watched it, pretty funny. Anyways after that I went to shake my orange juice before I was going to drink it and forgot the lid was off.
When I was cleaning up the mess out of the blue I started to hum and sing the making bacon pancakes song.

Thanks  ;D
"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #193 on: December 02, 2015, 06:04:23 PM »
I clicked on this 5 minutes ago and watched it, pretty funny. Anyways after that I went to shake my orange juice before I was going to drink it and forgot the lid was off.
When I was cleaning up the mess out of the blue I started to hum and sing the making bacon pancakes song.

Thanks  ;D
Sounds like you are a retard. HTH

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #194 on: December 02, 2015, 06:31:49 PM »
Sounds like you are a retard. HTH

considering you are 100% exactly like this video making fun of you here on GetBig then I would rather be a retard

"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: December 02, 2015, 06:45:41 PM »
considering you are 100% exactly like this video making fun of you here on GetBig then I would rather be a retard

Lol, do you think this bothers me? It promotes me.

Thanks, Getbig Royalty.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #196 on: December 02, 2015, 06:47:59 PM »

If you fucking twatwaffles are going to argue like genovas, at least do it with shorter posts for chrissakes.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: December 02, 2015, 06:58:13 PM »

Sounds exactly like someone I know. He lives in Canada.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #198 on: December 02, 2015, 07:02:17 PM »
Sounds exactly like someone I know. He lives in Canada.

In his mommy's basement.

Ever see the movie Grandma's Boy?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #199 on: December 02, 2015, 07:06:44 PM »
Shizzo taking Walter Slobbercock to rock bottom.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!