Author Topic: Insecure getbigger beta billionaire of peace  (Read 2322 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Insecure getbigger beta billionaire of peace
« on: December 01, 2015, 06:17:06 PM »
Had to laugh at almost all of this. Guy oozes with insecurity worse than any bber we know

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Insecure getbigger beta billionaire of peace
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 06:19:27 PM »
I thought this was going to be about how Mark zuckerberg was giving away 45 billion dollars to charity.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2015, 12:52:33 AM »
Thought it was going to be about Dan 'please look at these rented sluts and not my queerness' Bilzerian.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2015, 01:29:14 AM »
i also spend 10k on sushi and drinks when I invite kwon and kim jong bob over for a night of posting and socializing.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2015, 02:28:19 AM »
i only laughed at that dorky looking PT, judging by how those 2 performed their exercises i can safely say he is clueless, but props to him for probably making big bucks ''training'' his wealthy clients

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2015, 02:43:18 AM »
Thought it was going to be about Dan 'please look at these rented sluts and not my queerness' Bilzerian.

:D ;D

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2015, 05:02:02 AM »
Insecure? More like filthy rich. Doing better than 99% of the world, that's for sure.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2015, 05:15:33 AM »
i also spend 10k on sushi and drinks when I invite kwon and kim jong bob over for a night of posting and socializing.
true story

Dude has spent over 40million on charity so he is ok in my boook

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2015, 06:59:03 AM »
If I had all the money in the world I still wouldn't buy all that useless shit.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2015, 07:17:18 AM »
true story

Dude has spent over 40million on charity so he is ok in my boook

I get the feeling he's lying about that. He says he's  two years away from being  a billionaire, but he's renting a house for $10,000 a month.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2015, 07:24:52 AM »
some people are so poor.....all they have is money

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2015, 07:33:33 AM »
Insecure? More like filthy rich. Doing better than 99% of the world, that's for sure.

You realize you can be insecure and wealthy, correct?

Now, I am not saying that this man is insecure, and good for him for having what he has.

However, there are many famous, rich people, who are very insecure individuals. Even money sometimes can't take away feelings of insecurity. I mean, look at all the rich people who kill themselves, most likely stemming from feelings of insecurity and/or other negative emotions (Robin Williams, Kurt Cobain, etc.).
X

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2015, 07:49:21 AM »
You realize you can be insecure and wealthy, correct?

Now, I am not saying that this man is insecure, and good for him for having what he has.

However, there are many famous, rich people, who are very insecure individuals. Even money sometimes can't take away feelings of insecurity. I mean, look at all the rich people who kill themselves, most likely stemming from feelings of insecurity and/or other negative emotions (Robin Williams, Kurt Cobain, etc.).

I know a lot more poor people who are insecure as hell. This fella may have his insecurities, like all of us, but it's far from anything remarkable. Probably trying to build a "brand" of this new era of millionaires, Bilerian etc...
 Rich people, just like poor, sometimes are weak psychologically and can't handle/deal with some areas of life, regardless of wealth, sometimes they commit a suicide. You can be rich as fuck, but very unlucky in love sphere, depression may follow and a suicide. I'd rather be insecure and rich, than insecure and poor tho'...

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2015, 07:51:13 AM »

I get the feeling he's lying about that. He says he's  two years away from being  a billionaire, but he's renting a house for $10,000 a month.

spoken like a true getbigger  :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2015, 07:54:12 AM »
I know a lot more poor people who are insecure as hell. This fella may have his insecurities, like all of us, but it's far from anything remarkable. Probably trying to build a "brand" of this new era of millionaires, Bilerian etc...
 Rich people, just like poor, sometimes are weak psychologically and can't handle/deal with some areas of life, regardless of wealth, sometimes they commit a suicide. You can be rich as fuck, but very unlucky in love sphere, depression may follow and a suicide. I'd rather be insecure and rich, than insecure and poor tho'...

How do you know its  not anything remarkable? The same was probably said about Robin Williams, and he wound up hanging himself.

I don't know the guy, so I can't say if his insecurity is "remarkable" or not. Its impossible to know just from a video. It may or may not be. Again, one cannot tell inner emotional experiences just from a video. Hell, he may be the happiest man alive!

And, yes, I think most would agree that they would rather be rich and insecure than poor and insecure. That is obvious. What is not obvious is that he can't be insecure because he is rich.

As Twain said, "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody."
X

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2015, 07:56:07 AM »
spoken like a true getbigger  :D

?? You really think he's a billionaire?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2015, 08:00:13 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2015, 08:01:26 AM »
?? You really think he's a billionaire?

I have no idea. I haven't seen his bank account. In the video he says he wants to be a billionaire, so he is likely not one yet.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2015, 08:12:46 AM »
I have no idea. I haven't seen his bank account. In the video he says he wants to be a billionaire, so he is likely not one yet.

In the video he says he expects to be a billionaire within the next 2 years, which is meant to suggest he's near there.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2015, 09:28:03 AM »
How do you know its  not anything remarkable? The same was probably said about Robin Williams, and he wound up hanging himself.

I don't know the guy, so I can't say if his insecurity is "remarkable" or not. Its impossible to know just from a video. It may or may not be. Again, one cannot tell inner emotional experiences just from a video. Hell, he may be the happiest man alive!

And, yes, I think most would agree that they would rather be rich and insecure than poor and insecure. That is obvious. What is not obvious is that he can't be insecure because he is rich.

As Twain said, "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody."

That's what I said. Filthy rich - yes. Insecure? How the hell one could know.. Dude may be just doing some PR for god knows what his futher plan is..

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2015, 09:34:22 AM »
If you can't afford natural boobs, you're not really rich. :D

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2015, 11:37:36 AM »
The funniest part was when he told the story of the starving child dying in his arms :D

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.... .that one was hilarious, some people have no shame ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2015, 11:41:05 AM »
money cures all ailments

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2015, 11:43:01 AM »
X

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2015, 11:48:52 AM »
Nice girlfriend he has, would like to see a vid where she's f*cked in her a$$

That kid in Marrakesh that died in his arms, he probably hit her with his car first