Author Topic: The New World Order  (Read 10027 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: The New World Order
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2015, 07:46:42 PM »
Hi Dave, I'm not scaring anyone.  I'm telling them what's in the book of revelation and what we clearly stand of the doorsteps of. Although, they should be very afraid if they're not followers of Christ and of followers of God's laws. You're wrong.  No where in the bible does it say anything about tell people anything in a loving manner. In fact, it says the opposite because it stirs their souls. That's the point. Perhaps you should open your Bible brother Dave...2 Timothy 4:2  Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

Do you know what that verse means?  Preach the word...obvious.  be instant in season, out of season...(This means anytime, any place). Reprove means reprimand or censure (someone). Rebuke means express sharp disapproval or criticism of (someone) because of their behavior or actions. exhort with means strongly encourage or urge (someone) to do something. With all long suffering means having or showing patience in spite of troubles, especially those caused by other people. I would say this is exactly what I'm doing. But it seems that what the Bible says is foreign to you. This is the mark of a Christian. I used be one. The know shit about the Bible.  They're under a strong delusion.  Christ isn't white. He's black. He real Hebrews are Black...Me and Parker and Goodrum. Hebrews. You Christians don't recognize that.  You're under a strong delusion. I still love you though.

No worries bro. I probably should have pm'd you instead. I think I understand what's going on here now.

Another great verse in 2nd Timothy is 2:14.

Just for clarification I've never said nor insinuated Jesus was white.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2015, 07:54:06 PM »
The bible?  Book of revelation?  Hahahahaha..... You clithead.....

Here's the book you need to read:

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2015, 08:02:50 PM »
This is where the Bible comes in my man. You see, while all this is going on, just like when we were saved in Egypt by the Most High, a portion of us will be in the wilderness protected from all this. They know this but there's nothing they can do about. There will be a purging in the wilderness, those that backslide and don't follow his laws. All this is in the Bible.  This is why I'm not worried.  The same way The Most High helped my folks in Egypt is the same way he'll do it here.  No doubt in my mind.  You must, follow God's laws statutes and commandments. Not too many do this.  I do.

Good point however if we don't learn from our past we will repeat the same mistakes in the future. It's important to remember  to keep a positive attitude in all circumstances as many Hebrews lost their lives due to their murmuring and complaining. A 10 day journey through the desert took 40 years and the passing of a generation  because Hebrews couldn't leave their oppressed slave mentality behind in Egypt.

Blessings

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2015, 08:03:16 PM »
No worries bro. I probably should have pm'd you instead. I think I understand what's going on here now.

Another great verse in 2nd Timothy is 2:14.

Just for clarification I've never said nor insinuated Jesus was white.

That verse doesn't make sense unless you include all it talks about which is from about verse 10-14.  14 by itself isn't in context.

Isaiah 28:10King James Version (KJV)

10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little

A precept is a procedural directive or rule, as for the performance of some technical operation.  You must read the complete thought otherwise you'll lose the meaning of it.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2015, 08:05:47 PM »
Good point however if we don't learn from our past we will repeat the same mistakes in the future. It's important to remember  to keep a positive attitude in all circumstances as many Hebrews lost their lives due to their murmuring and complaining. A 10 day journey through the desert took 40 years and the passing of a generation  because Hebrews couldn't leave their oppressed slave mentality behind in Egypt.

Blessings

100% correct.  They'll have to be purged again.  I don't see how Moses didn't just start beating people down with all that whining.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2015, 08:16:31 PM »
Weren't you and Goodrum going to have some sort of contest, see who gets in better shape or something?  Who won?

Wiggs avoiding this question like the plague.  8)

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2015, 08:17:32 PM »
That verse doesn't make sense unless you include all it talks about which is from about verse 10-14.  14 by itself isn't in context.

Isaiah 28:10King James Version (KJV)

10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little

A precept is a procedural directive or rule, as for the performance of some technical operation.  You must read the complete thought otherwise you'll lose the meaning of it.

Ok, but you took a portion of Scripture and applied it to my comment so come on (look at 14 -17 then).

The letter wasn't written in chapter and verse format anyway and I wasn't taking anything out of context. I realize you're continually on the defensive here, so just know I'm not attacking you.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2015, 08:27:47 PM »
Ok, but you took a portion of Scripture and applied it to my comment so come on (look at 14 -17 then).

The letter wasn't written in chapter and verse format anyway and I wasn't taking anything out of context. I realize you're continually on the defensive here, so just know I'm not attacking you.

Yes but mine didn't change the meaning. The meaning is still consistent.  Your meaning didn't make sense. My bad Dave. You're a believer that's better than most so I'm not blindly lashing out but correcting. Or friendly debate. :)

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2015, 08:33:27 PM »
Yes but mine didn't change the meaning. The meaning is still consistent.  Your meaning didn't make sense. My bad Dave. You're a believer that's better than most so I'm not blindly lashing out but correcting. Or friendly debate. :)

No worries, iron sharpening iron.

I appreciate your conviction.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2015, 08:33:50 PM »
It's been happening for a while. So many sheep in the USA who can't pull the veil off of their eyes.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2015, 08:47:22 PM »
This is where the Bible comes in my man. You see, while all this is going on, just like when we were saved in Egypt by the Most High, a portion of us will be in the wilderness protected from all this. They know this but there's nothing they can do about. There will be a purging in the wilderness, those that backslide and don't follow his laws. All this is in the Bible.  This is why I'm not worried.  The same way The Most High helped my folks in Egypt is the same way he'll do it here.  No doubt in my mind.  You must, follow God's laws statutes and commandments. Not too many do this.  I do.

+

+
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2015, 08:49:51 PM »
Wiggs biceps are bigger than yours and he didn't use some over complicated space machine.
Run along and tell your little boyfriend sf1900 I'm picking on you again. ::)

Don't be picking on Basile!!  >:( >:(
X

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2015, 08:52:39 PM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2015, 10:02:27 PM »
I look forward to the New World Order.  What is the hold up? Seems to be taking forever.
V

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2015, 10:24:51 PM »
Wiggs, how far back have you traced your genealogy?

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2015, 11:25:00 PM »
I read the book 'Plutocrats: The Rise of the New Global Super-Rich and the Fall of Everyone Else' by C. Freeland

No time in world history has there been a bigger gap between rich and poor.

According to one of the largest banks, Citigroup; “the World is dividing into two blocs—the Plutonomy and the rest”

Also, the new super rich are a nationless class, their wealth allows them to live almost everywhere and they only mingle with the upper-classes and live in a different culture. As a result, the new super-rich class have their own international culture, where nationality does not matter but rather their wealth and similar lifestyles.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2015, 01:28:33 AM »
I remember the days here when those words were spoken, they'd be followed with *snickers*. Now that is no longer the case. Now following those words strike terror into the hearts of men. Especially when there's a good chance, that New World Order is going to come with a side order of black face.  For us "conspiracy nuts" it will be a bitter sweet day. For we will taste the sweet honey of victory, but it will be tainted with poison. Oh how hard the fall will be. Oh how the spirit of America will be pushed to its brink. In all your slothfulness, and whoredoms and greed and evil and injustice and unfaithfulness and arrogance...and immorality....and ungodliness....While you were sleeping...People...Smar t People...Really, really smart people....Really, really smart, evil people....Have been plotting...and scheming...and stealing...while you were sleeping...and working...and living...and dying...and crying...and "winning"...and losing these really, really smart, evil, RICH people have made plans to control you and me and us and them. To kill us, to brand us, to destroy us, to control us....while you were sleeping.

It's near...

"It's near..."

Can you give us an approximate time frame? No quotes or prophesies, just straight words from your mouth. Six months? Six years? Sixty years? What's "near"?

Karpaasi

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2015, 02:50:09 AM »
Conspiracy thinking is basically extreme pattern recognition disorder with weakened reality testing. You see different "evidence" everywhere which leads to aliens, nwo, 9/11 or other things you want to believe in. If something bad happens conspiracy people ask "who's benefiting?" and start to discredit official explanations with anomaly hunting "That wasn't supposed to happen"

Conspiracy thinking is a cognitive trap. If you fall too deep it's really hard to get out.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2015, 03:15:15 AM »
Conspiracy thinking is basically extreme pattern recognition disorder with weakened reality testing. You see different "evidence" everywhere which leads to aliens, nwo, 9/11 or other things you want to believe in. If something bad happens conspiracy people ask "who's benefiting?" and start to discredit official explanations with anomaly hunting "That wasn't supposed to happen"

Conspiracy thinking is a cognitive trap. If you fall too deep it's really hard to get out.
I kind of agree with this, I had some major bad luck many years ago and fell into conspiratorial type thinking, I eventually snapped out of it, but I have seen others experience shitty life circumstances and turn to conspiratorial type thinking to cope with it.
V

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2015, 03:21:47 AM »
when the new world order has destroyed the world, the post-apocalypse will need a wise hebrew nurse like Wiggs to ensure public welfare and be of service to Kai Greene.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2015, 03:45:56 AM »
You really are a dolt. You have lost the capacity to think for yourself. You are a dopey Truther. What a joke.

Is that a dig at a lack of belief in the official 9/11 story?  If so, I'd love for you to explain how the official explanation is feasible according to the basic laws of physics. 

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2015, 04:47:02 AM »
You really are a dolt. You have lost the capacity to think for yourself. You are a dopey Truther. What a joke.

Do you think some sessions in the biceps suspinator, long walks on Manly beach and shopping in Aldi with you could get Wiggs back on the path of reason and truth?