Author Topic: Obama bitch slapped yet again.  (Read 18409 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Obama bitch slapped yet again.
« Reply #100 on: December 12, 2015, 04:20:37 PM »
Now back to the question now that you've tried getting out of answering it by trying to change the subject. Would you handle your personal and business finances the same way Obama has? Simple yes or no.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: December 12, 2015, 05:01:20 PM »
Coach should run the American economy then maybe it wouldn't be so bad?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #102 on: December 12, 2015, 11:35:27 PM »
Yeah, sure. Why do you suppose Reagans economy was successful while Obamas was damn near if not a total failure?

Unemployment was 7.4% the day Reagan took office. It was 5.3% the day he left office.   That's a great 2.1% drop.

Unemployment was 8.3% the day Obama took office.  Today, it's what, 5.1%?

Ummmm so Obama outperformed Reagan?   ;)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #103 on: December 12, 2015, 11:52:00 PM »
Unemployment was 7.4% the day Reagan took office. It was 5.3% the day he left office.   That's a great 2.1% drop.

Unemployment was 8.3% the day Obama took office.  Today, it's what, 5.1%?

Ummmm so Obama outperformed Reagan?   ;)

You have problems. I can't help you. You're obviously absolutely clueless or like Beck said just one dumb SOB.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: December 12, 2015, 11:55:24 PM »
You have problems. I can't help you. You're obviously absolutely clueless or like Beck said just one dumb SOB.

Look, I was a birther before you.   I posted that I wanted obama impeached years before you did.

But in this case... reagan made 2.1% drop.   Obama made 3.2% drop in unemployment. 

You can call me clueless, or you can explain why reagan's spending (way higher % than obama) leading to a SMALLER # drop in UE is somehow a good thing.   Reagan made less progress in UE, while making more debt.   How is that good?

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #105 on: December 13, 2015, 03:01:00 PM »
Yeah, sure. Why do you suppose Reagans economy was successful while Obamas was damn near if not a total failure? One year left with Obama and it's taken this long and the economy has barely moved and when it does move its slow? At the end of Obamas reign he will in fact us in a REAL mess.

http://www.heritage.org/research/commentary/2015/6/barack-obama-sluggish-economy
Reagan sucked cock.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #106 on: December 13, 2015, 03:09:36 PM »
Reagan sucked cock.

Coming from a backward liberal coward this your quote doesn't surprise me.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 13, 2015, 07:25:53 PM »
Look, I was a birther before you.   I posted that I wanted obama impeached years before you did.

But in this case... reagan made 2.1% drop.   Obama made 3.2% drop in unemployment. 

You can call me clueless, or you can explain why reagan's spending (way higher % than obama) leading to a SMALLER # drop in UE is somehow a good thing.   Reagan made less progress in UE, while making more debt.   How is that good?

Reagan's numbers were solid.   Not obama level, but solid.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #108 on: December 13, 2015, 07:32:30 PM »
Reagan's numbers were solid.   Not obama level, but solid.

The only thing that's solid about Obama is the shit he takes after Mooshell plugs him. Other than that you're delusional. He's completely useless and I'm not even close to exaggerating.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #109 on: December 13, 2015, 08:18:53 PM »

The Obama Administraion changed the definition of unemployed to lower the number of people out of work. Real unemployment was about 11% when Obama was claiming 5%

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/10/donald-lambro-obama-hides-jobs-failure-by-not-coun/?page=all

Educate yourself a little.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: December 13, 2015, 09:12:57 PM »
The only thing that's solid about Obama is the shit he takes after Mooshell plugs him. Other than that you're delusional. He's completely useless and I'm not even close to exaggerating.

But you DO agree that reagan spent, %wise, over DOUBLE that of obama?  

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #111 on: December 13, 2015, 09:14:12 PM »
Coming from a backward liberal coward this your quote doesn't surprise me.
Reagan tripled the national debt, raided social security, gave amnesty to 3 mil illegals, Iran Contra and the list goes on and on. Absolute failure on every level.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: December 13, 2015, 10:03:21 PM »
Reagan tripled the national debt, raided social security, gave amnesty to 3 mil illegals, Iran Contra and the list goes on and on. Absolute failure on every level.

Still needs his face carved into Mt. Wilson. Much bigger than those silly Rushmore midgets.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.