Author Topic: "Unfriended" on Facebook...oh, brother  (Read 11664 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: "Unfriended" on Facebook...oh, brother
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2015, 11:16:53 AM »
Facebook served one purpose in allowing me to search for girls from my past and the "one that got away" to realize what the fuck was I thinking.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2015, 11:20:23 AM »
Granted, I only do the FB thing for trolling purposes, but some butthurt slag "unfriended" me because she put up this post:

and I responded:

Talk about thin-skinned.  Sheesh.

perfect response 

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2015, 11:29:32 AM »
LMAO!

Getbig etiquette doesn't fit well on FB.

;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2015, 11:34:51 AM »
LMAO!

Getbig etiquette doesn't fit well on FB.

It doesn't fit well on 99% of forums out there. I've been banned from countless forums.  People are so fucking hypersensitive to any criticism it's crazy. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2015, 11:52:09 AM »
Lolololol....

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2015, 11:56:13 AM »
My fb friends have no idea how nice I am. They post stupid shit every day and have no idea how much restraint I use in not going full getbig mode on their asses.

Then WTF are you doing on that shitty medium?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2015, 11:58:20 AM »
I've let Getbig Wiggs slip a  few times on Facebook it doesn't really go over so well.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2015, 01:07:46 PM »
I love how people justify the use of facebook as to staying in touch with people they would not normally stay in touch with, ie it helps.

Actually no it does not help because before facebook we invested our time in relationships that actually mattered, today it's all phoniness and when in person talking about the weather because everyone knows what everyone is doing 24/7 and a few billion social media fags thing they have a voice when they are just in fact sheep
"

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2015, 01:10:40 PM »
I love how people justify the use of facebook as to staying in touch with people they would not normally stay in touch with, ie it helps.

Actually no it does not help because before facebook we invested our time in relationships that actually mattered, today it's all phoniness and when in person talking about the weather because everyone knows what everyone is doing 24/7 and a few billion social media fags thing they have a voice when they are just in fact sheep

Spot on. I care about maybe 4-5 people and what they are up to...so i see or call them often. Lol at keeping up to date on some dude you hung with in Highschool a few times.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2015, 01:27:35 PM »
Spot on. I care about maybe 4-5 people and what they are up to...so i see or call them often. Lol at keeping up to date on some dude you hung with in Highschool a few times.

Most of them are full of shit anyways.

I have noticed people who bitch on facebook about their lives usually have it good but don't appreciate while the ones posing at every party, in front of every car and have to post all the "great things" are usually the most messed up in person.

Facebook and social media is all about building an overcompensating self delusional view of yourself.

Look how many fat and ugly people think they are hot because of social media because nobody is allowed to be a critic or call the bullshit out without getting ganged up on and bullied by delusional retards like the OP's friend, or former "friend"
"

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2015, 01:42:24 PM »
Or the fat chick who whines and cries about being fat and not being accepted and seen as being beautiful  ::) all her thin attractive friends come to her rescue saying how beautiful and brave she is yet in secret they talks shit about fat people and generally dislike fatsos. Oh the hugemanity.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2015, 01:52:27 PM »
Or the fat chick who whines and cries about being fat and not being accepted and seen as being beautiful  ::) all her thin attractive friends come to her rescue saying how beautiful and brave she is yet in secret they talks shit about fat people and generally dislike fatsos. Oh the hugemanity.

I don't "friend" fat people.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2015, 01:54:33 PM »
I don't "friend" fat people.

As one of the bigger guys here, you shouldn't.  ;)

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2015, 02:52:47 PM »
~

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2015, 04:08:21 PM »

Staying in touch is over-rated. Indeed those that matte you stay incontact with regardless.
Facebook is a means to an end. A tool to further ones interests and desires. Nothing more.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2015, 04:09:49 PM »
Selfiebook

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2015, 04:46:28 PM »
Funny stuff Mr. Griffin!  ;D

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2015, 05:18:52 PM »
lolol... good one. well played sir.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2015, 08:02:16 PM »
An old college friends birthday was this week. His girlfriend filled the house with balloons and shit,and got him all this stuff. and of course posted the pics on FB. Had it not been for FB would she have gone through all that trouble?

She was not happy when she read my comment.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2015, 08:05:26 PM »
An old college friends birthday was this week. His girlfriend filled the house with balloons and shit,and got him all this stuff. and of course posted the pics on FB. Had it not been for FB would she have gone through all that trouble?

She was not happy when she read my comment.

Exactly. Its fabricated outcomes and fake reality. All FB posting is self important delusion

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2015, 08:51:04 PM »
So happy to see people here that realize the disaster of social media! Now stop using it already.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2015, 12:21:39 AM »
My fb friends have no idea how nice I am. They post stupid shit every day and have no idea how much restraint I use in not going full getbig mode on their asses.

That is exactly why I shut that shit down. Seeing people I know make duckfaces, photoshop the living hell out of their pics made me flat out fuckin' hate them.

Instead of unfriending 2/3 of the people, I just shut it down. People were freaking out at what I was saying also. I kinda understand as they have family members seeing that shit too, lol!

But they all told me I was too aggressive and sexual, lol! BAh, fuck em'...

?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2015, 12:39:18 AM »

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2015, 12:39:59 AM »
I only opened a FB account so I could be sure none of my school 'friends' from 30 years ago were in better shape than me... (true story)
T

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2015, 02:59:48 AM »
OP I LOL thank you for that comment.

Is a man strong for driving around in a second hand car when he could afford a brand new one?