Author Topic: Mudshark of Peace  (Read 18072 times)

gym**rat

• Getbig V
Re: Mudshark of Peace
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2015, 06:58:49 AM »
I think that mudsharks get a bad rap

I don't think mudsharks can rap at all. They let their boyfriends do that for them.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2015, 07:14:49 AM »

I want  sneakers like hers when I turn 60.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2015, 07:15:51 AM »
Who the fuck cares about these whores.  I wish people would just ignore them and let them fade away into oblivion.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2015, 07:17:21 AM »

Brutal torsos of peace.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2015, 07:19:55 AM »
Who the fuck cares about these whores.  I wish people would just ignore them and let them fade away into oblivion.

I don't care about her, I just want to fuck her. Maybe ask for a loan after sex.

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2015, 07:26:43 AM »
Women love bigger cocks.
We found a hebrew here

MUH DIKKKK nikkkkka

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2015, 07:31:33 AM »
We found a hebrew here

MUH DIKKKK nikkkkka

well, DrKaje IS a Hebrew, so you guessed correctly there

guyincognito

• Getbig III
  • LESLIE, SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIE HOLE!
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2015, 07:34:43 AM »

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2015, 07:38:51 AM »
We found a hebrew here

MUH DIKKKK nikkkkka

I'm just a regular guy.

Wiggs' Hebrew thing is a source of amusement. His racism is no worse than any of the other stuff tolerated here.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2015, 07:40:14 AM »

Dude looks like he just realized he's made a huge mistake.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2015, 07:58:12 AM »
It's not even that deep. It's opportunism.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2015, 08:17:00 AM »
a

guyincognito

• Getbig III
  • LESLIE, SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIE HOLE!
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2015, 08:22:07 AM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2015, 08:36:21 AM »
I'm just a regular guy.

Wiggs' Hebrew thing is a source of amusement. His racism is no worse than any of the other stuff tolerated here.

Kaje, you may want to do some research as to who your people were before they were slaves...Hebrew ::)
You're going to feel pretty dumb.  You've literally done no research, you're just talking out of your ass so you should probably shut up.

Quit coonin' it up for these white boys.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2015, 08:49:38 AM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2015, 08:51:55 AM »

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2015, 08:58:02 AM »
1. Kaje, you may want to do some research as to who yourpeople were before they were slaves...Hebrew ::)
2. You're going to feel pretty dumb.  You've literally done no research, you're just talking out of your ass so you should probably shut up.

3. Quit coonin' it up for these white boys.

1. Aside from identifying as Black, You don't know the first thing about my ethnicity.

2. Show me a link to peer-reviewed, published literature on blacks being from some lost Hebrew tribe. Not some religious book or YouTube clips. Scientific shit I'll read and formulate a rational opinion.

3. You throw out a racist term and then accuse me of coonin'? Really?!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2015, 08:59:33 AM »
1. Aside from identifying as Black, You don't know the first thing about my ethnicity.

2. Show me a link to peer-reviewed, published literature on blacks being from some lost Hebrew tribe. Not some religious book or YouTube clips. Scientific shit I'll read and formulate a rational opinion.

#kajelivesmatter
a

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2015, 09:01:22 AM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2015, 09:25:53 AM »

Negro, I remember who you are.  You don't know your own ethnicity.  Any descendants of the transatlantic slave trade including Caribbeans are Hebrew slaves. You'd know this if you did the research.  I see you're one of these bougouis negroes that think you're not like the rest of us. Negro please.

I'm not producing jack shit for you. If you want to know this information you're going to have to look it up for yourself, if you don't it's not meant for you. You were meant to stay a spiritually dead "ni**a".

I'll say it again you're coonin. Yes, YOU.

If you don't want to believe it or look it up that's your business but don't come on here and tell me what is and what isn't if you haven't done the research, shut your mouth and keep it moving.

This is not the first time I've had to verbally put you in your place I remember the last time andI'm ten times better since then.  and I'm not going away so you're going to have to deal with me and I'm going to call you out every time you do something shuckin it up for these white boys.

You need to chiropractic sense into yourself.

I still love you though my spiritually dead Hebrew.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2015, 09:28:37 AM »
Uh-oh! Black on black crime!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2015, 09:46:41 AM »
Negro, I remember who you are.  You don't know your own ethnicity.  Any descendants of the transatlantic slave trade including Caribbeans are Hebrew slaves. You'd know this if you did the research.  I see you're one of these bougouis negroes that think you're not like the rest of us. Negro please.

I'm not producing jack shit for you. If you want to know this information you're going to have to look it up for yourself, if you don't it's not meant for you. You were meant to stay a spiritually dead "ni**a".

If you don't want to believe it or look it up that's your business but don't come on here and tell me what is and what isn't if you haven't done the research, shut your mouth and keep it moving.

This is not the first time I've had to verbally put you in your place I remember the last time andI'm ten times better since then.  and I'm not going away so you're going to have to deal with me and I'm going to call you out every time you do something shuckin it up for these white boys.

So you have no proof.

Going on the attack and including some racist diatribe doesn't change the fact that you have no scientific evidence. Might as well get around to calling me an "Uncle Tom" or "Oreo Cookie", LOL!

You lack the mental capacity or scientific proof necessary to Put me in my place. Any thoughts of that nature are more delusions of reference that should be discussed with your therapist and Psychiatrist.

The nice part of me feels bad for your condition. Unfortunately, the easily amused side of my personality is usually in charge.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2015, 09:54:33 AM »

I still love you though my spiritually dead Hebrew.

Translation:

I have no real research I can produce, so I will tell Drkaje to look it up himself.

Classic.
X

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2015, 10:01:54 AM »
Person 1: Povertybags increase your punchingpower tenfold compared with a normal heavybag.
Adding Kale Greens, Kai Greens and Sea salt with Beepollen gives you better technique and strengthens your chin.

Person 2: Source?

Person 1: I'm not producing jack shit for you. If you want to know this information you're going to have to look it up for yourself, if you don't it's not meant for you!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2015, 10:04:05 AM »
So you have no proof.

Going on the attack and including some racist diatribe doesn't change the fact that you have no scientific evidence. Might as well get around to calling me an "Uncle Tom" or "Oreo Cookie", LOL!

You lack the mental capacity or scientific proof necessary to Put me in my place. Any thoughts of that nature are more delusions of reference that should be discussed with your therapist and Psychiatrist.

The nice part of me feels bad for your condition. Unfortunately, the easily amused side of my personality is usually in charge.

They have you well trained...Boy