Author Topic: jessica chambers..where's the media?  (Read 14487 times)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
Re: jessica chambers..where's the media?
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2015, 12:41:06 PM »
Too bad George Zimmerman wasn't around.  He would've taken down those gang bangin punks and saved that girl.  I know some of you here hate him, but he really is a great American hero.  An example of tall order of justice served up with a side of Hispanic pride.

When the media reported about Zimmerman they showed pics of trayvon when he was 12. That story fit the medias agenda though
irongearco.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2015, 12:44:18 PM »
Btw to the person that said the chambers story was a local story..why would it go national? Why did the Zimmerman story make national news? The Zimmerman story started as a local story
irongearco.com

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2015, 12:46:22 PM »
When the media reported about Zimmerman they showed pics of trayvon when he was 12. That story fit the medias agenda though

They should show pics of the suspects in this crime when they were 12. Oh, wait. There aren't any suspects.  There's no evidence of whether the murderer is white or black. Your point makes no sense.  ::)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2015, 12:47:32 PM »
If there are no suspects for the crime, how is there a double standard?

When you preach to the choir, you're gonna get a chorus of "amens", but what you're saying makes no sense. You have to cease any rational thought to come to your conclusion.

There are suspects:

Her abusive ex boyfriend gang member who has fled to Iowa.

His aunt, who tweeted that white daughters of law enforcement officers needed to have gasoline poured on them and burned. She is on the gas station surveillance tape asking Jessica for a cigarette 90 minutes before the killing.

The ex boyfriend's aunt's husband who is on gas station surveillance tape filling a gas can 90 minutes before Jessica is burnt alive in her car.

There are suspects - but no arrests yet. The entire investigation stinks.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2015, 12:49:47 PM »
Btw to the person that said the chambers story was a local story..why would it go national? Why did the Zimmerman story make national news? The Zimmerman story started as a local story

Because the media originally thought a white jew shot a black kid

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2015, 12:51:00 PM »

it went national because of the asinine stand your ground law.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2015, 12:51:29 PM »
the story is on the cover of people magazine  ::)

"

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2015, 12:53:08 PM »
What was her haunting last words?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2015, 12:59:41 PM »
There are suspects:

Her abusive ex boyfriend gang member who has fled to Iowa.

His aunt, who tweeted that white daughters of law enforcement officers needed to have gasoline poured on them and burned. She is on the gas station surveillance tape asking Jessica for a cigarette 90 minutes before the killing.

The ex boyfriend's aunt's husband who is on gas station surveillance tape filling a gas can 90 minutes before Jessica is burnt alive in her car.

There are suspects - but no arrests yet. The entire investigation stinks.

Yes, they haven't been arrested. Ding, ding, ding!  Anyone can be suspected of her crime. Some people suspect her father and he has drug ties, too. 

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2015, 01:02:37 PM »
I see about 100k results when I google news for "jessica chambers"

does that qualify as a blackout?
"

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2015, 01:03:53 PM »
What was her haunting last words?

A name. Presumably the name of her killer. The 17 guys who raped and killed her.

This is a horrific crime and I'm not trying to make light of it, but the way idiots are trying to politicize the media coverage is just ridiculous.  Horrific crimes happen all the time, some get  more coverage than others. I'm sitting  here rolling my eyes at the idea  that the media doesn't like to cover crimes in which blonde, young white girls are the victim.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 21, 2015, 01:05:24 PM »

Racist post reported.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #62 on: December 21, 2015, 01:06:09 PM »

OP read an article about how the media was blacking out the story and assumed it was true. Probably the same place he read about how the 17 guys who gang raped her were just arrested.  ::)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2015, 01:21:09 PM »
The U.S. needs a vigilante superhero to fend off the niggerous attacks that kill officers and woman.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #65 on: December 21, 2015, 01:22:05 PM »
OP read an article about how the media was blacking out the story and assumed it was true. Probably the same place he read about how the 17 guys who gang raped her were just arrested.  ::)

...something tells me OP will not be easily swayed from this narrative 8)
"

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 21, 2015, 01:53:43 PM »

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 21, 2015, 02:13:24 PM »
A name. Presumably the name of her killer. The 17 guys who raped and killed her.

This is a horrific crime and I'm not trying to make light of it, but the way idiots are trying to politicize the media coverage is just ridiculous.  Horrific crimes happen all the time, some get  more coverage than others. I'm sitting  here rolling my eyes at the idea  that the media doesn't like to cover crimes in which blonde, young white girls are the victim.

Although the killer(s) poured gasoline down her throat and lit it on fire, she told the paramedics that a "Derrick" (possibly Eric) did this to her.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #68 on: December 21, 2015, 02:19:21 PM »
The media doesn't report incidents where a black gang raped a white girl poured lighter fluid down her throat then burnt her alive. I normally don't get into racial issues but had this been reversed that's ALL that we would hear about..it sad

It doesn't fit the narrative that the media has been carefully crafting over many years.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #69 on: December 21, 2015, 02:30:10 PM »
the story is on the cover of people magazine  ::)

I love how people conveniently skipped over this post. Selective attention, huh?  It was on the cover of one of the countries most famous magazine. Here, let me post it again.

X

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 21, 2015, 02:36:00 PM »
I love how people conveniently skipped over this post. Selective attention, huh?  It was on the cover of one of the countries most famous magazine. Here, let me post it again.

It's been over a year since the killing with no national media coverage and no arrests.

Shitbag.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #71 on: December 21, 2015, 03:34:00 PM »
It's been over a year since the killing with no national media coverage and no arrests.

Shitbag.

Shitbag, are there no arrests because its conveniently forgotten about? Or are there no arrests because they have not found the people?

I have not read any coverage on this, although I was aware it happened.
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #72 on: December 21, 2015, 03:36:36 PM »
Shitbag, are there no arrests because its conveniently forgotten about? Or are there no arrests because they have not found the people?

You seriously don't think this would be covered differently had it been a black girl and that 17 whites were arrested under circumstances which may provide a possible link to the original crime?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 21, 2015, 03:44:18 PM »

You cock loving retard troll, you posted the January 4, 2016 edition of People magazine.

In the year since this happened there has been little to no national media coverage.

If this was 17 whites, gang raping, beating, and then setting a 19 year old black girl on fire there would be Obozo, Sharpton, the Rev Jesse, and the mainstream media up the public's ass on a daily basis.