Author Topic: Jizmos Richie Rich Piano new year 5000lbs LBM gains log  (Read 41317 times)

equipoise

• Getbig III
Re: Jizzmos Richie Rich Piano new year 5000lbs LBM gains log
« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2016, 08:43:15 AM »
never ran GH. wayyy to much cost for me
i have experience with most peptides (Ghrp2, mod grf, ipamorelin, cjc dac, igf lr3/des).
MK blows them all out of the water

CJC DAC is the only other peptide i would even rate at all, its good look-wise and for fat loss but needs to be high dosed (4+mg a week, which gets costly).

MK is a pure bulking substance though if you ask me.
while it DOES preserve positive nitrogen balance on a diet (there are studies), it gives INSTANT fullness, water retention and hunger.
exactly what you want on bulks.

Thanks! I might look into it then. By the way, I assume you blast and cruise?
and for a measly 50 $ a MONTH (for the lowest dosage of 10-15mg a day, which IS enough if you get the legit stuff) this cant be beaten imo.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2016, 08:53:33 AM »
yes i blast and cruise

but i have to admit it was more like blast and blast over the last couple months.
i will most likely get bloodwork in around 3-4 weeks to see how long my liver takes to regenerate (ran orals until 2 weeks ago). this genuinely interests me regarding my dosages.
id also like to see my HDL in the double digits again  ::) ill see if supping niacin for the past months has helped then

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2016, 10:18:24 PM »
I'll join in and do it with you

Started on injecting the 1st but bulking December 30th

5'9.5 158lbs on the 30th

Cycle:
500Mg test phenylprop per week
40mg dbol ED preworkout

Gonna Up dose somehow every week until end of March
Probably add more test week 2 and 3 then toss in Superdrol on week 4 then add eq week 6

Goal is 180 8-9% by March 31st, so 22 lbs in 11 weeks

I will update first of every month with you though

Edit:Forgot diet. So far I've been averaging 41-4300 cals per day with 160g+ protein,minus this past 2 only got about 3500 because I have the flu,still pinning and lifting though

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2016, 12:27:03 AM »
is that your first cycle? and are you sure you really need that many calories? when i first experimented with AAS and bulking i GROSSLY overestimated... especially the first time i tried tren, because i believed all the "on tren you cant get fat" bullshit from gh15... lol and i was just on 350mg.

i wouldnt stack dbol and sdrol either. sdrol is harsh stuff, i can tell you that (bloodwork)

morning weight was 183 today. so up 7 lbs during the first couple days now ... trained all muscle groups once now plus a day of cardio (i do cardio on off days BUT if it cuts into my regeneration then ill drop that)
actually ate a bit less on my off day than i planned on, but on MK677 i wont lose weight anyway. and i was full.
i dont force feed and i give myself wiggle room with the calories. when im hungry ill eat more, when im not hungry ill eat less.
no "OH I STILL HAVE TO GET IN 300 KCALS, BETTER DRINK A SHAKE AT NIGHT" stuff anymore.

strength is still in the shitter, but workout intensity has been awesome from day 1 again.

yesterday i noticed again that i do better with meals pretty far spaced apart, so about 4 hours between meals. otherwise ill end up being too full and bloated during my workouts. if i leave 4 hours in between then theres no issue. no problems spreading 4 meals over that timeframe either.

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2016, 07:24:48 AM »
is that your first cycle? and are you sure you really need that many calories? when i first experimented with AAS and bulking i GROSSLY overestimated... especially the first time i tried tren, because i believed all the "on tren you cant get fat" bullshit from gh15... lol and i was just on 350mg.

i wouldnt stack dbol and sdrol either. sdrol is harsh stuff, i can tell you that (bloodwork)

morning weight was 183 today. so up 7 lbs during the first couple days now ... trained all muscle groups once now plus a day of cardio (i do cardio on off days BUT if it cuts into my regeneration then ill drop that)
actually ate a bit less on my off day than i planned on, but on MK677 i wont lose weight anyway. and i was full.
i dont force feed and i give myself wiggle room with the calories. when im hungry ill eat more, when im not hungry ill eat less.
no "OH I STILL HAVE TO GET IN 300 KCALS, BETTER DRINK A SHAKE AT NIGHT" stuff anymore.

strength is still in the shitter, but workout intensity has been awesome from day 1 again.

yesterday i noticed again that i do better with meals pretty far spaced apart, so about 4 hours between meals. otherwise ill end up being too full and bloated during my workouts. if i leave 4 hours in between then theres no issue. no problems spreading 4 meals over that timeframe either.

Not first cycle lol used to be 190 in the singles 3 years ago then had multiple injuries/lost passion. And yea I need that many calories to gain back that fast, at 4k ill get stuck at 176ish and have to up them again to keep gaining.

And I've stacked trt dose test/700 tren/Accutane/Superdrol for months straight and had good blood work, mutant liver/triglycerides.

Either way lol, 7 days in I'm up to 167 and feeling pretty good, being off for so long I felt tired all of the time and started getting gyno and had other estro symptoms. I'm guessing my test production is shot permanently, kinda sucks I guess because Im very young but I knew the possibility going into this.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2016, 07:31:42 AM »
Not first cycle lol used to be 190 in the singles 3 years ago then had multiple injuries/lost passion. And yea I need that many calories to gain back that fast, at 4k ill get stuck at 176ish and have to up them again to keep gaining.

And I've stacked trt dose test/700 tren/Accutane/Superdrol for months straight and had good blood work, mutant liver/triglycerides.

Either way lol, 7 days in I'm up to 167 and feeling pretty good, being off for so long I felt tired all of the time and started getting gyno and had other estro symptoms. I'm guessing my test production is shot permanently, kinda sucks I guess because Im very young but I knew the possibility going into this.

interesting.. so youre essentially using that to gain back what you had before...
do you think you can raise calories higher because of that or did you always bulk on that much?

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2016, 09:51:48 AM »
jiz whats your diet like on an every day basis when youre growning?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2016, 11:06:20 AM »
jiz whats your diet like on an every day basis when youre growning?
mentioned that on the first page
training days 3500 kcals
rest days around 2800 or even lower... (i will do cardio on rest days this bulk (just some light jogging/incline walking for 45 mins or so), but if i notice that cuts into my regeneration then ill stop that).

i will even run a caloric deficit on rest days here and there probably every second rest day or even every rest day, depending on my rate of weight gain.
ill most likely go zero or at least low carbs for these days.

a good thing is that i can enjoy some very high fat foods then that i would usually avoid otherwise (im more of a high carb guy).
so it doesnt feel like a "diet day" at all, it rather gives me the opportunity to indulge in some high fat foods.
and if im gonna do a relatively high fat day then ill drop carbs to zero, i dont mix high fats with high carbs. pointless imo unless youre a "hardgainer".

tomorrow ill probably only get a tad over 2000 kcals or so and zero carbs. only gonna do some light cardio in the evening.
AND ill get myself a whole grilled chicken after that, ive been looking forward to that for weeks lol

in the past these deficit rest days never hampered my weight gain at all
they give some protection from spilling over and prevent fat accumulation very well for me.
they also GREATLY take stress off the digestion system and relieve the bloat from slin/MK...
when i pound carbs and high kcals for days on end without breaks then at some point i wake up with a bloated stomach, which always hints to me that im spilling over and starting to gain fat. deficit days prevent that and if im gonna run a deficit its not gonna be on the days i train.

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2016, 11:33:44 AM »
interesting.. so youre essentially using that to gain back what you had before...
do you think you can raise calories higher because of that or did you always bulk on that much?

Both, I know this works as I went from 154 to 174 in a month last year while leaning out drastically on 4k+ a day.

Also, I always bulked on that much. Though it seems I need more calories as time goes by, which I think may be something to do with very bad insulin resistance, I have it to the point where my pancreas tries to compensate for my shitty resistance and it makes me go hypo randomly throughout the day. Probably getting diabetes lol most of my family has it plus my diet has always been very bad with sugars.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2016, 11:34:44 AM »
Those doses aren't that high. Some people need more, some need less to reach desired results.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2016, 11:40:44 AM »
Both, I know this works as I went from 154 to 174 in a month last year while leaning out drastically on 4k+ a day.

Also, I always bulked on that much. Though it seems I need more calories as time goes by, which I think may be something to do with very bad insulin resistance, I have it to the point where my pancreas tries to compensate for my shitty resistance and it makes me go hypo randomly throughout the day. Probably getting diabetes lol most of my family has it plus my diet has always been very bad with sugars.
look into metformin (prescription though), berberine and alpha lipoic acid for that...
i always have an eye on insulin sensitivity and IMO insulin resistance is whats responsible for the look of todays BBs... they all have that diabetes look (huge gut, small limbs, huge neck etc). basically palumboism. and my opinion is that this gives from GH abuse (and insulin abuse of course, but you can "abuse" insulin responsibly by using rapid insulin at appropriate times).
enough rambling here, my opinion is that insulin resistance WRECKS your body composition... everyone should keep an eye on that. huge overlooked thing.
muscle vs fat cell insulin sensitivity is one of the or even the THE most important factor regarding body composition imo.....

Those doses aren't that high. Some people need more, some need less to reach desired results.
nice to see you chiming in here. i remember some thread about you from YEARS ago where you posted pics and guys were kissing your ass (there were even threads on the BB /misc forum iirc) and disclosed what you used... still remember these pics, you genuinely had (probably still have) one of the best builds i have ever seen. you love tren too, right?

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #61 on: January 06, 2016, 12:47:49 PM »

this is so unbelievably true,,,,,

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2016, 02:03:40 PM »

this is so unbelievably true,,,,,
yep.
response is so individual

i know a guy with 20 inch arms, 240lbs at 5'10 or so with visible abs (not fat, maybe 12% bf) whos swears on his life that he only runs 350mg test a week

ofc i dont believe this fucker but even if he ran 10x as much hed still dwarf anyone at the gym
trains like a beast too, doesnt have a real clue of anything but it works for him (were probably all overthinking). he never heard of overtraining, bet your ass

pep

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: January 06, 2016, 05:01:37 PM »
You doing blood work before, during and after cycle? Just wondering if you could keep the thread updated on how ur blood results are looking - would be interesting to see

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #64 on: January 06, 2016, 05:27:50 PM »

dan duchaine says this in his UGSH

you basically have to be your own scientist and run shit on your own to see what works for you and once you discover what works for you stick the fuck with it

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2016, 12:26:30 AM »
You doing blood work before, during and after cycle? Just wondering if you could keep the thread updated on how ur blood results are looking - would be interesting to see
3 times in 8 weeks? nah
youd be lucky to see me getting bloodwork once every 3 months or so lol
but since im pretty much nonstop blasting right now the only thing that couldve changed my lipids for the better are cardio and supps (niacin, berberine, ALA etc)
im intrigued to see whether this has raised my single digit HDL

Mranabolic

• Getbig II
Re: Jizmos Richie Rich Piano new year 5000lbs LBM gains log
« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2016, 05:00:53 AM »
So happy to see u doing this , doses look good for u ,i expcected more test but i see your reasoning

Would love see one photo how u look

Great job man , i am folow gone read this thread and throw questions

Respect

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2016, 05:54:46 AM »
yes i blast and cruise

but i have to admit it was more like blast and blast over the last couple months.
i will most likely get bloodwork in around 3-4 weeks to see how long my liver takes to regenerate (ran orals until 2 weeks ago). this genuinely interests me regarding my dosages.
id also like to see my HDL in the double digits again  ::) ill see if supping niacin for the past months has helped then

Definitely would like an update on that. I'm about to hop on some niacin and I guess throw some sterols in the mix. Heard GW1516 works great but I decided against it after reading the side effects.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2016, 06:17:31 AM »

nice to see you chiming in here. i remember some thread about you from YEARS ago where you posted pics and guys were kissing your ass (there were even threads on the BB /misc forum iirc) and disclosed what you used... still remember these pics, you genuinely had (probably still have) one of the best builds i have ever seen. you love tren too, right?
Yeah, I love tren. Have ran it for years with no breaks. I "only" run 25mg a day right now. Been kind of in no mans land/burnt out for a bit now where I didn't know whether I would like to be larger or smaller sized. Think I prefer being smaller (around 180 to 185). Feel more athletic, etc. Right now I stay around 200 for the above reasons (and my wife's food, lol). I think over the years my priorities changed as well were I haven't been focused as much as I used to (mainly in caloric intake while dieting) so trying to find that "happy medium."

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2016, 07:08:19 AM »
3 times in 8 weeks? nah
youd be lucky to see me getting bloodwork once every 3 months or so lol
but since im pretty much nonstop blasting right now the only thing that couldve changed my lipids for the better are cardio and supps (niacin, berberine, ALA etc)
im intrigued to see whether this has raised my single digit HDL

Also, look into TMG to reduce homocysteine. Doses are 2g - 6g a day. Some studies have found that AAS increases homocysteine levels. On tren mine was high.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2016, 11:38:12 AM »
Also, look into TMG to reduce homocysteine. Doses are 2g - 6g a day. Some studies have found that AAS increases homocysteine levels. On tren mine was high.
trimethylglycine? lol im actually using that for the first time this bulk. mostly for the cell swelling effects. using it just like creatine, just a bit less... around 3g before and after training. had no idea it was beneficial on homocysteine levels, but makes sense of course since its triMETHYLglycine and acts as methyl donor (which always have anti oxidant properties)... i think i was looking into CoQ10 for that but then i realized im taking a shitton of anti oxidants anyways so no purpose

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: January 07, 2016, 03:07:34 PM »
trimethylglycine? lol im actually using that for the first time this bulk. mostly for the cell swelling effects. using it just like creatine, just a bit less... around 3g before and after training. had no idea it was beneficial on homocysteine levels, but makes sense of course since its triMETHYLglycine and acts as methyl donor (which always have anti oxidant properties)... i think i was looking into CoQ10 for that but then i realized im taking a shitton of anti oxidants anyways so no purpose

Also, I was curious, are you concerned about fertility? My balls don't really shrink but I use HCG intermittently anyways. I'm pretty against kids but I know that I might change my mind in the future

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2016, 03:42:26 PM »
Also, I was curious, are you concerned about fertility? My balls don't really shrink but I use HCG intermittently anyways. I'm pretty against kids but I know that I might change my mind in the future
i have used HCG in the past on and off to "wake up" my balls here and there but honestly i stopped using it
there are SO many drugs and theres so much research right now on fertility. theres so much stuff thats promising in terms of fertility (triptorelin, toremifene, hmg). they also just need to find a single working sperm in your jizz for test tube fertilization
honestly i just cant be worried there

and yes, i do want kids in ~10-15 years

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: January 08, 2016, 04:23:04 PM »
Yeah, I love tren. Have ran it for years with no breaks. I "only" run 25mg a day right now. Been kind of in no mans land/burnt out for a bit now where I didn't know whether I would like to be larger or smaller sized. Think I prefer being smaller (around 180 to 185). Feel more athletic, etc. Right now I stay around 200 for the above reasons (and my wife's food, lol). I think over the years my priorities changed as well were I haven't been focused as much as I used to (mainly in caloric intake while dieting) so trying to find that "happy medium."

300mgs of tren per day at your highest, am I right? that's the most ive ever heard anyone admit to using. you looked every bit of it too!!!! statue.

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: January 08, 2016, 06:00:28 PM »
i have used HCG in the past on and off to "wake up" my balls here and there but honestly i stopped using it
there are SO many drugs and theres so much research right now on fertility. theres so much stuff thats promising in terms of fertility (triptorelin, toremifene, hmg). they also just need to find a single working sperm in your jizz for test tube fertilization
honestly i just cant be worried there

and yes, i do want kids in ~10-15 years

Hmg had me from 0 sperm count to 108million in 12 weeks but was used in conjunction with hcg clomid and nolva, was hell but worth it now I have a little boy on the way.

Can't wait to see the results of this log. I'm going to have a bit of a play round with some new compounds to me over the next few months just have to abuse some tren and t3 to get rid of the holiday flab. Probably should have done it over the holiday period but oh well