Author Topic: Saw woman crying tonight at the supermarket  (Read 3503 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Saw woman crying tonight at the supermarket
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2016, 08:08:16 AM »
While it is nice to get noticed for an act of kindness, I was more hoping to stimulate conversation as to why crying is considered socially inappropriate.  I actually mentioned this to the woman and remarked that it should be OK to cry in public considering that we all have bad days, just trying to put her at ease.  Personally, I think crying occasionally is a good indicator of a healthy psyche.

Let's face it: A cashier and probably isn't making enough money to restrain emotions for our benefit.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2016, 09:29:36 AM »
Let's face it: A cashier and probably isn't making enough money to restrain emotions for our benefit.

Everything in the world should be done for our benefit. (Getbig)

World would be a better place of peace.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2016, 09:32:54 AM »
Everything in the world should be done for our benefit. (Getbig)

World would be a better place of peace.

You're right, Kwan_du.

I occasionally forget how entitled we are. :)

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2016, 09:38:20 AM »
should have told her to mtfu. no one wants a load of cry water on their vegetables.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2016, 09:51:46 AM »
I was going through the self serve checkouts out my local supermarket and I noticed a young female staff member supervising the checkouts appeared to be crying, as I approached a checkout I asked her if she was OK.  She said she was just suffering from hayfever but I don't think i believed her.  We proceeded to talk and she seemed grateful that someone had noticed her condition and was also prepared to talk to her.  The supermarket was busy and nobody else seemed to notice or give a fuck.  As I left I said "Enjoy the rest of your day" and she gave me a nice smile.  It was kind of weird, not used to seeing someone crying in public.  Crying in public seems to be socially frowned upon, a bit like farting.
You should see me farting, it will make your day.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2016, 09:55:42 AM »
I was going through the self serve checkouts out my local supermarket and I noticed a young female staff member supervising the checkouts appeared to be crying, as I approached a checkout I asked her if she was OK.  She said she was just suffering from hayfever but I don't think i believed her.  We proceeded to talk and she seemed grateful that someone had noticed her condition and was also prepared to talk to her.  The supermarket was busy and nobody else seemed to notice or give a fuck.  As I left I said "Enjoy the rest of your day" and she gave me a nice smile.  It was kind of weird, not used to seeing someone crying in public.  Crying in public seems to be socially frowned upon, a bit like farting.
^^
You should have slipped her your number, she might have needed a shoulder to "cry on" later...   as well as a D to suck on like a Pacifier!!!  :D

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2016, 10:07:33 AM »
Give me your tears gypsy   8)

a

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2016, 11:38:44 AM »
Post-orgasmic hormonal release is the answer to her tears. You need to go down on that and then fuck her until she begs for mercy. Duh.