Author Topic: Dear White People, Does it Bother You When........  (Read 17095 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Dear White People, Does it Bother You When........
« Reply #175 on: January 19, 2016, 06:12:46 AM »
Over in Northern Urrr-Up, them there modern fem-ohs have emasculated their men. So, many may see these Arab/Muslim men as more masculine. Welcoming the controlling nature.

I also wonder why no one has coined the term Sandshark.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #176 on: January 19, 2016, 06:15:19 AM »
I also wonder why no one has coined the term Sandshark.

;D ;D

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #177 on: January 19, 2016, 06:58:14 AM »
What I've noticed is that most people won't mind if is a black latino  Europe or Africa .

WoooSSHHHHHHHH

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #178 on: January 19, 2016, 11:51:19 AM »
Do you find  modern women seeking out that level of control over their lives odd?

Yes, to the degree that I think they probably have mental problems.

NN

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #179 on: January 19, 2016, 11:52:52 AM »
Over in Northern Urrr-Up, them there modern fem-ohs have emasculated their men. So, many may see these Arab/Muslim men as more masculine. Welcoming the controlling nature.

I find the feminist passivity towards Muslim oppression of women deeply ironic

NN

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: January 19, 2016, 12:22:15 PM »
To be honest, it sort of used to bother me, becuase I'm OCD and sort of autistic and they didnt seem to match. THen again, I notice the same thing with all the regular guys/fat wome, and you see that more and more....  IVe had  several blak friends that were pretty close, so I don't think its the race so much as the couple doesn't seem to match, but hey if they're happy, its not my business in the least.. does this make any sense at all?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #181 on: January 19, 2016, 12:48:27 PM »
I find the feminist passivity towards Muslim oppression of women deeply ironic

NN
It could be a mixture of not wanting to seem anti-Muslim, which would be seen as anti-multiculturalism, which would then hurt their feminist cause, because it's all connected. And also that women are used to, desire, want strong men. They may protest this and that, but they respect strong minded, and strong character male figures. By caving into the whole gender neutrality and male emasculation, Northern European males are seen as less masculine, lack a strong moral and character fiber. Bottom line, they are seen as being weak willed, and the women as being of strong will, and as such they seek men who can "tame" them, men that they can respect.
You shot yourselves in the foot.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: January 19, 2016, 12:55:28 PM »
It could be a mixture of not wanting to seem anti-Muslim, which would be seen as anti-multiculturalism, which would then hurt their feminist cause, because it's all connected. And also that women are used to, desire, want strong men. They may protest this and that, but they respect strong minded, and strong character male figures. By caving into the whole gender neutrality and male emasculation, Northern European males are seen as less masculine, lack a strong moral and character fiber. Bottom line, they are seen as being weak willed, and the women as being of strong will, and as such they seek men who can "tame" them, men that they can respect.
You shot yourselves in the foot.

They want to feel safe and mistake aggression for strength.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #183 on: January 19, 2016, 01:07:48 PM »
Nods head in "Amen" fashion

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: January 19, 2016, 07:22:19 PM »
Damn!

Holy Christmas.  I'd tap that

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: January 20, 2016, 12:48:56 AM »

All they need is what I have...a big, muscular, bodybuilder.....getbigge r! He's the strongest person I know, and I'm always safe in his big, muscular arms  ;D the end

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: January 20, 2016, 04:43:23 AM »
All they need is what I have...a big, muscular, bodybuilder.....getbigge r! He's the strongest person I know, and I'm always safe in his big, muscular arms  ;D the end

How many GetBiggers work out? I know we see a lot of 6 month reveals, odd camera shits, bragging about 500lb lifts, 20" arms, etc... but it more or less seems to be all talk.