Author Topic: I can't take it anymore. Enough is enough. It's time for an intervention!  (Read 36375 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
WALTER WHITES ISSUE WAS ONE THING DOUCHE MOVE,HIS OUTING AND LEAVING AND TANTRUMS OK,IT IS WHAT IT IS,BUT THIS ^^^^^ISN'T NESSESSARY OR INTERESTING AT ALL,,OK HE'S NOT A LAW ABIDING CITIZEN BUT HE DOSEN'T NEED HIS CRAP POSTED..

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
WALTER WHITES ISSUE WAS ONE THING DOUCHE MOVE,HIS OUTING AND LEAVING AND TANTRUMS OK,IT IS WHAT IT IS,BUT THIS ^^^^^ISN'T NESSESSARY OR INTERESTING AT ALL,,OK HE'S NOT A LAW ABIDING CITIZEN BUT HE DOSEN'T NEED HIS CRAP POSTED..

You realize its public information. Absolutely anyone can find all of this. Its public record.
X

Twaddle

• Getbig V

Fuck him.  He's a despicable human being, and a loud mouth piece of shit.  Everyone needs to see what he really is.   :)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Is there really a need for yelling?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Back to the issue of his weight. I'm saying 220 and hard as fuck. He's had to shiv a few heebs to earn his a-ryan bones, and he'll have some AB tats, maybe even a sleeve on his jacked, beautiful arms.

Almost forgot the no homo.

drkaje

• Getbig V
Back to the issue of his weight. I'm saying 220 and hard as fuck. He's had to shiv a few heebs to earn his a-ryan bones, and he'll have some AB tats, maybe even a sleeve on his jacked, beautiful arms.

You probably added it by edit.... homo, LOL!

Twaddle

• Getbig V

Recent pic of Groink:

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
You realize its public information. Absolutely anyone can find all of this. Its public record.
of course but for me i personally do not care to know nor would i go to any great lengths to do so.he was a figure here that said and acted what he pleased and yeah was a douche at times ,but still knowing his record or downfall dosen't give me any pleasure in knowing.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
of course but for me i personally do not care to know nor would i go to any great lengths to do so.he was a figure here that said and acted what he pleased and yeah was a douche at times ,but still knowing his record or downfall dosen't give me any pleasure in knowing.

It does me.

You fuck another getbigger over for $600 and you reap what you sow.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
It does me.

You fuck another getbigger over for $600 and you reap what you sow.

X2

I get great pleasure from this.   :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
is that really him?he looks big as he ever has,,he never had tats ?

falco

• Getbig V
is that really him?he looks big as he ever has,,he never had tats ?

You're jocking right? Of course it's not him.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Groink has been posting on RX.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG

From the joint?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

I don't take pleasures from Groinks current hardships. However, I am just stating an observable fact regarding his police record.
X

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
It is with great sadness, that Groink's latest hearing did not go swimmingly.  It is with great jubilation, that he does now have a release date.  07-25-2016.  Maybe we could commemorate that day as Groink being born again?  Possibly get him a welcome home basket?   :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Why do people say "found Jesus"? It's as if Jesus was wandering aimlessly or stuck in jail.

You are right, shouldn't the phrase be Jesus found me? I doubt Jesus is lost.

Simple Simon

Its uncle junior in jail posting as Groink.

drkaje

• Getbig V
Is he out of the pokey?

cephissus

• Getbig V
Groink owning a lot of minds itt

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
Groink owning a lot of minds itt

And a lot of dudes railing his woman raw no pullout while he's on the inside

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Is he out of the pokey?

Did he be the poker or the pokee whilst in the pokey?  No drugs while incarcerated means the return to smurfdom.

He needs to turn his life around, not his backside.

drkaje

• Getbig V
Did he be the poker or the pokee whilst in the pokey?  No drugs while incarcerated means the return to smurfdom.

He needs to turn his life around, not his backside.

They don't call it hard time for nothin'.  :)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
They don't call it hard time for nothin'.  :)

His girlfriend is doing her version of "hard time" on about 50 different black dicks!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving