Author Topic: What is my bf?  (Read 33066 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: What is my bf?
« Reply #275 on: February 27, 2016, 09:28:53 PM »
Hey Slurpy!
I knew you'd be back...

Just can't get enough, can ya?
?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #276 on: February 27, 2016, 09:40:58 PM »
I know I am...what point are you trying to make?
If you are talking about tmuscle and its bunch of whining babies then yes, of course i got banned.
Can you believe they voted me member of the month  and when I turned down their winners prize of a tub of fart powder they all lost their fucking minds....

Haha no way, what was your username?  This I have to see for myself  :D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #277 on: February 27, 2016, 11:30:36 PM »
Hey Slurpy!
I knew you'd be back...

Just can't get enough, can ya?

Oh, this is going to go on for pages and pages. You can be sure of that. As long as I've been on this board you really think a little clown like you can start shit with me and have it end there?

Answer the question, tough guy, can you come even close to matching Flintstone?

It really, really bothers you when anyone on this board destroys you. It happens time and time again. You're really that insecure.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #278 on: February 27, 2016, 11:56:40 PM »
I don't mean your 20 year old pics when you actually use to train.

What's abuse?

I guarantee just by eating more he will grow. You've never shoulder pressed 225 even once in your entire life let alone now.

I'm in shape every summer, I've military pressed 225, I've squated and deadlifted 500, what you...

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: February 28, 2016, 12:04:11 AM »
I'm in shape every summer, I've military pressed 225, I've squated and deadlifted 500, what you...

Every summer? Three months out of the year?

Pressing 225 and squating 500 is pretty impressive. Can you prove those feats of strength?

What, what you?

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #280 on: February 28, 2016, 12:47:05 AM »
So, it looks like this same pic is being used by enjoylife88 on promuscle. He has been a member since 2013 and asks the same beta questions as Flintstone, about relationships and women.  He posts pics of himself.that vary in physique, facial features, and skin tone just as he does on this board.  At this point, I think we can all agree that it is suspect that he has ever posted an authentic pic. 

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: February 28, 2016, 01:48:28 AM »
Every summer? Three months out of the year?

Pressing 225 and squating 500 is pretty impressive. Can you prove those feats of strength?

What, what you?

I think its a healthy approach, should I stay ripped year round to impress creepy old lizards on here...

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: February 28, 2016, 03:10:50 AM »
I think its a healthy approach, should I stay ripped year round to impress creepy old lizards on here...

Yes.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #283 on: February 28, 2016, 05:30:59 AM »

These lifts were probably offseason though. It's one thing to move big weights when your a fat fuck. A strict  double bodyweight incline by the time I'm 25 is very possible....which would put me in world class strength territory. Remember Ive never specialized in powerlifting before I follow my own power building routine. I know if I ever wanted to reach my full size potential I would have to sacrifice losing some strength to switch to a pure bodybuilding routine and concentrate on my weak points.
l

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: February 28, 2016, 05:54:39 AM »
These lifts were probably offseason though. It's one thing to move big weights when your a fat fuck. A strict  double bodyweight incline by the time I'm 25 is very possible....which would put me in world class strength territory. Remember Ive never specialized in powerlifting before I follow my own power building routine. I know if I ever wanted to reach my full size potential I would have to sacrifice losing some strength to switch to a pure bodybuilding routine and concentrate on my weak points.

I've never bashed your physique or strength claims, your a very good presser

Simple Simon

« Reply #285 on: February 28, 2016, 05:55:06 AM »

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: February 28, 2016, 05:58:13 AM »
So, it looks like this same pic is being used by enjoylife88 on promuscle. He has been a member since 2013 and asks the same beta questions as Flintstone, about relationships and women.  He posts pics of himself.that vary in physique, facial features, and skin tone just as he does on this board.  At this point, I think we can all agree that it is suspect that he has ever posted an authentic pic. 
This is not surprising...

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: February 28, 2016, 06:25:54 AM »
Oh, this is going to go on for pages and pages. You can be sure of that. As long as I've been on this board you really think a little clown like you can start shit with me and have it end there?

Answer the question, tough guy, can you come even close to matching Flintstone?

It really, really bothers you when anyone on this board destroys you. It happens time and time again. You're really that insecure.

The topic was never strength, my claim was I look better than him.

I win this one, deal with it you cock sucking idiot.

Could I press that weight for 12-15 reps? Dunno, have not done military press in ages. I can only do dumbell presses. And if I did presses, they would have 3-0-1 tempo meaning for every 4 reps he does, it equals one of my reps.  I'm sure a fuck head like yourself can figure out how many reps of his are worth of mine to better answer your fanboy question.

Slurp, slurp, slurp, man you LOVE the cock Pellius, keep defending your bitch boy everyone is laughing at, hahahahha, LOVING this, keep it up, you're too easy and too much fun.

ta ta...
?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #288 on: February 28, 2016, 06:51:00 AM »

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #289 on: February 28, 2016, 06:56:58 AM »

Could I press that weight for 12-15 reps? Dunno, have not done military press in ages. I can only do dumbell presses. And if I did presses, they would have 3-0-1 tempo meaning for every 4 reps he does, it equals one of my reps.  I'm sure a fuck head like yourself can figure out how many reps of his are worth of mine to better answer your fanboy question. No.

Slurp, slurp, slurp, man you LOVE the cock Pellius, keep defending your bitch boy everyone is laughing at, hahahahha, LOVING this, keep it up, you're too easy and too much fun.

ta ta...

;)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #290 on: February 28, 2016, 03:36:33 PM »

Not trying to get into a huge conversation but I will take the time to share some of my opinions on strength training The human body can only adapt to so many things at once.....just like a world class NFL running back can't be as strong and fast as possible at the same time, a weightlifter can not be as big and strong as possible at the same time.   Yeah, you may be able to squat double bodyweight hitting your legs once every 5 days but the guys you see front squatting 3 times bodyweight dominating olympic lifting are all squatting 10-14 times a week. There is no bodybuilder that has built huge legs using that approach. Not denying there is a correlation between muscle size and strength, training for size can be effective for increasing strength at certain times of the year.  Olympic lifters many times will use a 10 by 10 german volume training at 60% of their one rep max  to gain muscle size but their maxes will go down quite a bit. If your goal is strictly size, you need to be training in  the 15-20 rep range and keeping the strength work to an absolute minimum. You just can't train both optimally at the same time...all the heavy singles will effect your recovery as a bodybuilder.

l

Simple Simon

« Reply #291 on: February 28, 2016, 03:43:01 PM »
Not trying to get into a huge conversation but I will take the time to share some of my opinions on strength training The human body can only adapt to so many things at once.....just like a world class NFL running back can't be as strong and fast as possible at the same time, a weightlifter can not be as big and strong as possible at the same time.   Yeah, you may be able to squat double bodyweight hitting your legs once every 5 days but the guys you see front squatting 3 times bodyweight dominating olympic lifting are all squatting 10-14 times a week. There is no bodybuilder that has built huge legs using that approach. Not denying there is a correlation between muscle size and strength, training for size can be effective for increasing strength at certain times of the year.  Olympic lifters many times will use a 10 by 10 german volume training at 60% of their one rep max  to gain muscle size but their maxes will go down quite a bit. If your goal is strictly size, you need to be training in  the 15-20 rep range and keeping the strength work to an absolute minimum. You just can't train both optimally at the same time...all the heavy singles will effect your recovery as a bodybuilder.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #292 on: February 28, 2016, 03:43:55 PM »

Flinstones1 is fake then.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: February 28, 2016, 03:45:58 PM »
"if your goal is size, then train in the 15-20 reps zone"

Another reason why this guys is the dumb fucks of all dumb fucks....

Pellius, better come here and defend your boy!!!
?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #294 on: February 28, 2016, 03:49:53 PM »
"if your goal is size, then train in the 15-20 reps zone"

Another reason why this guys is the dumb fucks of all dumb fucks....

Pellius, better come here and defend your boy!!!

Basis science. Time under tension is numero uno  for growth, not saying load isn't important but it has to be in the proper rep range. Getting stronger in the 1-5 rep range will not yield dramatic gains  in size
l

Simple Simon

« Reply #295 on: February 28, 2016, 03:54:58 PM »
Basis science. Time under tension is numero uno  for growth, not saying load isn't important but it has to be in the proper rep range. Getting stronger in the 1-5 rep range will not yield dramatic gains  in size

Care to elaborate why rep range has anything to do with time under tension?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: February 28, 2016, 03:58:40 PM »
You are not keeping up to date with the latest "science". Rep range really doesn't matter as long as volume is similar, etc. In reality the more science that comes out the more it just shows that there are tons of ways to train to get similar results.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: February 28, 2016, 04:01:53 PM »

I gained most my size off 6-8 rep training and the TUT was much shorter than what the idiotic experts say is the "growth zone"

4-6 rep range was very kind to me for size as well. Perhaps my fast twitch fiber make up advantages me for this but 15-20 rep training, the few times I've done it had me looking like total shit.

Time under tension is this bullshit being parroted by idiots non stop but have no clue about real life training.
?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: February 28, 2016, 06:01:39 PM »

Could I press that weight for 12-15 reps? Dunno, have not done military press in ages. I can only do dumbell presses. And if I did presses, they would have 3-0-1 tempo meaning for every 4 reps he does, it equals one of my reps.  I'm sure a fuck head like yourself can figure out how many reps of his are worth of mine to better answer your fanboy question.

ta ta...

Quite a meltdown phaggot.

And that's the point. It's so, so important to you to convince yourself that you LOOK better than someone else on this board. You post one partial pic of you standing off to the side and think you're a god.

And of course you haven't tried pressing 225. It's not even in your league. As far as your claim, you lose this one. Deal with in. Just grit your teeth like you do when taking it up the ass.

Never seen anyone feel so threatened by a stranger on a message board with "bigger muscles" than you.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: February 28, 2016, 06:06:04 PM »
Quite a meltdown phaggot.

And that's the point. It's so, so important to you to convince yourself that you LOOK better than someone else on this board. You post one partial pic of you standing off to the side and think you're a god.

And of course you haven't tried pressing 225. It's not even in your league. As far as your claim, you lose this one. Deal with in. Just grit your teeth like you do when taking it up the ass.

Never seen anyone feel so threatened by a stranger on a message board with "bigger muscles" than you.

did not read.
?