Author Topic: Bernie Sanders' last day in the race  (Read 5596 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: Bernie Sanders' last day in the race
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2016, 09:40:14 AM »
if this is the "in thing" then I want to be out of the loop

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2016, 09:43:15 AM »
Non-Nibiruvian homosapian of peace ^^^
a

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2016, 09:43:34 AM »
if this is the "in thing" then I want to be out of the loop

Keep calling them burrheads, coons, spades, nignogs, kneegrowths, kneegulls, porchies and whatnot then Sal :D

It's not a MUST [Hebrew], just fashionable to do it in this day and age.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2016, 09:46:03 AM »
Keep calling them burrheads, coons, spades, nignogs, kneegrowths, kneegulls, porchies and whatnot then Sal :D

It's not a MUST [Hebrew], just fashionable to do it in this day and age.

I'm a big fan of the N word

I mean--what else am I supposed to yell at my dick to get it hard ?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2016, 10:52:41 AM »
Still better than what we have now and better than what the libs have to offer. Lets examine the choices....

1. 104 year old that collected his first regular paycheck after the age of 40, can't do simple math and think everyone's entitled so he wants to steal the money of hard working people that actually earn their money for a living and would be ashamed of taking a government handout instead of bragging about it or.......

2. A lair, cheat criminal who hasn't accomplished much except being the accomplice to four murders (and more) thats   also is an Alinski-ite that would be the "female" equivalent to Obama.

Awesome.

You're calling out them using alinsky? 

You do remember the article with proof that I posted, showing Trump has become this successful because he used 12 of 13 alinsky tactics?

I know you remember... you posted all over the threads and even said it's okay because that is what is needed to complete with the libs, right?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2016, 11:58:06 AM »
You're calling out them using alinsky? 

You do remember the article with proof that I posted, showing Trump has become this successful because he used 12 of 13 alinsky tactics?

I know you remember... you posted all over the threads and even said it's okay because that is what is needed to complete with the libs, right?

So? What's the relevancy of this post? Again, you're somehow aligning me with Trump.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/388560/why-hillarys-alinsky-letters-matter-stanley-kurtz

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2016, 12:31:15 PM »
The promises of free education doesn't resonate with the black community? ???

They must ally themselves along side big banks...   
Never mind AJ, he is stupid fuck and doesn't read/watch the news. Blacks support sanders because he fought for civil rights back when that would get you killed.
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2016, 12:33:35 PM »
So? What's the relevancy of this post? Again, you're somehow aligning me with Trump.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/388560/why-hillarys-alinsky-letters-matter-stanley-kurtz
Get off trump's nuts you little dwarf fuck.
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2016, 01:07:29 PM »
Never mind AJ, he is stupid fuck and doesn't read/watch the news. Blacks support sanders because he fought for civil rights back when that would get you killed.

Can't wait for the soul-crushing exit polls to show you how wrong you are.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2016, 01:39:37 PM »

Your off base here.   In theory, this is what SHOULD be happening, but at this point, the data suggests it's not. 
Y

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2016, 02:11:21 PM »
Your off base here.   In theory, this is what SHOULD be happening, but at this point, the data suggests it's not. 
what data?  ::)
A

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2016, 02:18:00 PM »
what data?  ::)

It's been one of the major talking points about being one of the big levers necessary for Sanders to win  ::)

Bernie might be surging in the polls, but it’s his black polling numbers you should pay attention to. It’s not just today’s Washington Post-ABC News poll. As YouGov shows (pdf), more African Americans than any other major demographic group watched the Democratic debate—16 percent to only 15 percent of whites and 9 percent of Hispanics. More African Americans, 52 percent, say that Clinton won the debate over Sanders, at 13 percent.  

That’s much better than YouGov’s polling right before (pdf) the debate, when he got only 4 percent black support. He actually dropped from 8 percent black support in a previous Sept. 28 poll (pdf). And when that same poll also matched Sanders directly against Clinton, African Americans overwhelmingly picked Clinton at 84 percent to his 16 percent

Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2016, 06:01:54 AM »

Because it's republicans like YOU who have allowed trump to dominate in this manner.

For 9 months, I've screamed about what a liberal, phony religious, obnoxious, emotionally unstable person that Trump was...

And your response, as a republican, was "well, I like some of his ideas!"

I warned you that this liberal was infiltrating your party, on behalf of "killary", in order to shit on republicans and give this election to a democrat. 

As a republican, you had a DUTY to protect your party and keep trash like Trump from infiltrating the process/debates, and destroying the careers of walker, rubio, rand, and jeb.  Instead, you replied with "well, I like some of his ideas".

Hitler was a vegetarian, but you'd never say "I like some of his ideas!" because him being a killer nazi fck was WAY bigger than the positive of healthy eating.  It's the same with Trump.  Him wanting a wall is small, him INFILTRATING the GOP and DESTROYING the top young people in the party is WAY BIGGER than one lofty idea about immigration.

THAT Is why it matters, Coach.  For 9 months, you should have been louder than me, calling Trump a liberal POS trying to wreck the republicans.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2016, 06:44:32 AM »
Yes, coach being "louder" than you on a bodybuilding message board surely would've been the difference.  ::)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2016, 06:48:55 AM »
Yes, coach being "louder" than you on a bodybuilding message board surely would've been the difference.  ::)

GB is real to me, dammit!  :'(

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2016, 07:51:11 AM »
GB is real to me, dammit!  :'(

Good morning Shizzo!!!!!!

;D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2016, 03:12:02 PM »
coach fucking love trump. stupid little midget .
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2016, 03:47:00 PM »
It's really embarassing that Bernie let those kneeguls take over his podium. Such a beta cuck move.