Author Topic: Scott Alexander update  (Read 15701 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Scott Alexander update
« on: March 12, 2016, 03:53:32 AM »
less than 5% body fat year round. Excessive plastic surgery. Mental illness of peace:

https://www.facebook.com/scottalexanderno1

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Scott Alexander update
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2016, 04:05:06 AM »
less than 5% body fat year round. Excessive plastic surgery. Mental illness of peace:

https://www.facebook.com/scottalexanderno1

I've known him personally for years.  He's very focused and driven in life...married to the hottest girl in the UK and getting people ripped very face.  Can't hate that
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2016, 04:08:15 AM »
I've known him personally for years.  He's very focused and driven in life...married to the hottest girl in the UK and getting people ripped very face.  Can't hate that

Do you travel to the UK to hang out with him, or does he frequent the NC backwaters?

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2016, 04:33:29 AM »
Do you travel to the UK to hang out with him, or does he frequent the NC backwaters?

probably a member of his g4p camshow.

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2016, 04:38:17 AM »
Looks like he weighs 150lbs soaking wet.
Excessive narcissism. 
Extremely effeminate.
Mental illness of peace.
 :-X

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2016, 04:44:38 AM »
Just another geared and diuretic'd "natty" trying to convince the world that they can look like him with "hard work and clean eating"  ::) As if we need another.

As goofy as Piano looks, he doesn't hide from his gear usage.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2016, 04:48:23 AM »

Vince, how do you know so many people in the fitness industry?
X

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2016, 04:49:37 AM »

Vince, do you know him? Because I'm actually good friends with Scott. He's certainly not married to the hottest girl in the UK so let's not overstate things. I'm sure he wouldn't mind me saying that (too much), I went to school with Natalie, but she's still super hot. Scott has been humbled in recent years, but he's now happily married and he's very hopeful that his Cardio Guru app will be a success and I wish him every success. In person he genuinely is huge and ripped. He's about 6ft 5 and I haven't seen him over 5-7% body fat in 5 years. He barely sleeps and trains like a maniac, particularly cardio on his watt bike plus functional training these days.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2016, 05:01:10 AM »
Vince, do you know him? Because I'm actually good friends with Scott. He's certainly not married to the hottest girl in the UK so let's not overstate things. I'm sure he wouldn't mind me saying that (too much), I went to school with Natalie, but she's still super hot. Scott has been humbled in recent years, but he's now happily married and he's very hopeful that his Cardio Guru app will be a success and I wish him every success. In person he genuinely is huge and ripped. He's about 6ft 5 and I haven't seen him over 5-7% body fat in 5 years. He barely sleeps and trains like a maniac, particularly cardio on his watt bike plus functional training these days.

Hi Scott.
X

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2016, 05:09:29 AM »
Hi Scott.

This was to be anticipated!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2016, 05:26:16 AM »
This was to be anticipated!

Scott, im in the uk, hit me up for some tips on getting those arms above 16 inches.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2016, 05:44:51 AM »

Obviously we are not shower room buddies but me and him have chewed the fat and he has given me some great advice on life and business which was very helpful
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2016, 05:46:57 AM »
Obviously we are not shower room buddies but me and him have chewed the fat and he has given me some great advice on life and business which was very helpful

No he hasnt, stop lying, you dont know him at all.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2016, 05:52:23 AM »

So by known him personally for years, you mean you spent a few hours in total chatting?

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2016, 05:53:37 AM »
u cant argue the condition is fucking insane! Its like 3-4%

Did he remove his pec implant and got some decent real pecs?

Some oil in the arms, but from that he looks like real muscle nowdays.

Checks looking better. Did he find a better surgeon?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2016, 05:55:59 AM »
So by known him personally for years, you mean you spent a few hours in total chatting?

I think it's more he received some spam from Scott. So they've been "chatting" via email.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2016, 05:59:33 AM »

was he really multi millionaire was that just self promotion?

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2016, 06:07:16 AM »

Dear Jenetics

Could you please ask mr Scott if he and Vince are friends in real life?

Most of us know Vince is a pathological liar so it would be interesting if you copy paste Scott's response.

Best wishes

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2016, 06:11:09 AM »
Just another geared and diuretic'd "natty" trying to convince the world that they can look like him with "hard work and clean eating"  ::) As if we need another.

As goofy as Piano looks, he doesn't hide from his gear usage.

Does he claim natty? ???

There are videos of him where he claims to use up to 30 IU of growth hormone a day.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2016, 06:18:08 AM »
Looks like a skinned phaesant

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2016, 06:35:06 AM »
Dear Jenetics

Could you please ask mr Scott if he and Vince are friends in real life?

Most of us know Vince is a pathological liar so it would be interesting if you copy paste Scott's response.

Best wishes

Of course. I won't say he doesn't know him before checking for sure... but he doesn't know him...

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2016, 06:38:50 AM »
was he really multi millionaire was that just self promotion?

He was for a few years. He was into buy-to-let residential property investments, but he was highly geared with the banks and when the market crashed in 2008, he lost almost everything over night. RBS came down on him hard. He still lives a comfortable life.

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2016, 06:41:10 AM »
u cant argue the condition is fucking insane! Its like 3-4%

Did he remove his pec implant and got some decent real pecs?

Some oil in the arms, but from that he looks like real muscle nowdays.

Checks looking better. Did he find a better surgeon?

I don't believe he ever had pec implants. If he did, it was a great job as I couldn't tell.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2016, 06:44:03 AM »
Of course. I won't say he doesn't know him before checking for sure... but he doesn't know him...

Scott, are you still friends with that model guy who was in all your pics?

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2016, 06:47:38 AM »
I think it's more he received some spam from Scott. So they've been "chatting" via email.

Can I tell people I know you personally?