Author Topic: Photoshop experts, Phil having his photos shopped?  (Read 13717 times)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: Photoshop experts, Phil having his photos shopped?
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2016, 08:54:47 PM »
Here is the thing. We have no proof that he took the pic, put it through a filter to make it "grainy" and photoshopped his waist/obliques and arms.
What we have is two different pics. And from what we know, he hasn't done this before, plus he is off season. So, the question is, "why would he do this now?", we do know that he is comfortable with his "bloofiness".

Instead of us jumping to conclusions, like very bad detectives, and then running with what we want, we need to  instead of come up with logical answers/conclusions using the info that we have.

Hi Phil. ::)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2016, 03:53:48 AM »
Here is the thing. We have no proof that he took the pic, put it through a filter to make it "grainy" and photoshopped his waist/obliques and arms.
What we have is two different pics. And from what we know, he hasn't done this before, plus he is off season. So, the question is, "why would he do this now?", we do know that he is comfortable with his "bloofiness".

Instead of us jumping to conclusions, like very bad detectives, and then running with what we want, we need to  instead of come up with logical answers/conclusions using the info that we have.

That's not really the thing

The thing is that he knew it was doctored and he posted it anyway.

I'm not saying that the world is ending because of it.. I'm literally saying he knew it was doctored (there really isn't anybody on earth who wouldn't know that their body had been morphed if it were morphed that much).

It's not a big deal, Phil doesn't really have much respect for his followers.  They're just sheep to Phil.  If one of the sheep happens to notice the bullshit and calls him on it, he just says LOL and takes it back. 

That's just Phil :)

Ronnie didn't need to post morphed pics, he was far too fucking impressive, you see :)

rockyx

• Getbig II
Re: Photoshop experts
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2016, 04:01:35 AM »
HERE IS THE ORIGINAL PHOTO...OUTED! Phil posted the fake one on his facebook yesteday.
Looks like he's narrow again with a gut. LUIMARCO, don't steal my shit without giving me credit.

how do you know the 2nd photo isn't shopped and the first one is the original?  ::)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2016, 04:22:46 AM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2016, 04:24:05 AM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2016, 04:51:00 AM »
Wiggs voted the best and most reliable hater of phil cheath.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2016, 05:05:00 AM »
Surrounded by hebrew thugs, douchebags and hispanics, he must be proud of his fans...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2016, 05:16:48 AM »
Surrounded by hebrew thugs, douchebags and hispanics, he must be proud of his fans...

Surrounded by USAs intelligence reserve :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2016, 05:24:57 AM »
Wiggs voted the best and most reliable hater of phil cheath.
Wiggs should support the military man, Cedric.

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2016, 05:35:17 AM »
Does this mean Nibiru is real now?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2016, 05:41:52 AM »
That's not really the thing

The thing is that he knew it was doctored and he posted it anyway.

I'm not saying that the world is ending because of it.. I'm literally saying he knew it was doctored (there really isn't anybody on earth who wouldn't know that their body had been morphed if it were morphed that much).

It's not a big deal, Phil doesn't really have much respect for his followers.  They're just sheep to Phil.  If one of the sheep happens to notice the bullshit and calls him on it, he just says LOL and takes it back. 

That's just Phil :)

Ronnie didn't need to post morphed pics, he was far too fucking impressive, you see :)

yeah. I got that. But some people are acting like its a smoking gun, when it's not. And then this will be taken out of context, and next it will stated on here that he is the one that shopped the pic. Textbook Getbig. Partial info plus the biases of others leads to a conclusion that hasn't been thought out.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2016, 05:45:11 AM »
Sorry guy's didn't realize this one was shopped. I'll fix it right up. Thanks for pointing it out thou....

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2016, 05:46:26 AM »
Partial info plus the biases of others leads to a conclusion that hasn't been thought out.

Well put.
Y

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2016, 05:49:56 AM »
Sorry guy's didn't realize this one was shopped. I'll fix it right up. Thanks for pointing it out thou....

Looks like Kai now

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2016, 05:53:37 AM »
Getbig breaks the story and wins again. And once again, Wiggs was right.

ahahahahahahahahah

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2016, 07:13:04 AM »
how do you know the 2nd photo isn't shopped and the first one is the original?  ::)

Because Phil is narrow, and wide waisted and the fake photo he is wide and narrow waisted.

In other words I know bodybuilding.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2016, 07:20:26 AM »
Wiggs should support the military man, Cedric.

Do you remember when I Said Cedric would be a future Mr. O? I'm still holding to that. He's making his move now. Cedric is my modern ideal for bodybuilding. He's my perfect world scenario. I've made my decision and am happy with being a Kai guy (no homo) till he retires. Kai is still too much Cedric. That doesn't mean Cedric should go gaining more weight to compete with Kai. Cedrip should just keep coming in shape and it will pay off. He lost and pushed the number 2 guy in the world. This Cedric would have beaten everyone but maybe Dexter, Phil and Kai. Depending on what they look like but Cedric is a top guy now.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2016, 07:21:15 AM »
A lot of stars in da house here,lil wayne,wes'sunglasses on head'to the right the 'internet sensation 'I aint got time for that!!!!'lady.kid next to wes'actor from modern family'

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2016, 07:26:40 AM »

You'd think a celebrity of his stature would have lots of security surrounding him.  ???
a

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #69 on: March 16, 2016, 07:28:21 AM »
You'd think a celebrity of his stature would have lots of security surrounding him.  ???

He had security at the Mr. O expo last year at his booth. No joke. A large 6'6 350lb plus Hebrew. Plus others. I believe it was because of his interactions with fans.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2016, 07:29:12 AM »
He had security at the Mr. O expo last year at his booth. No joke. A large 6'6 350lb plus Hebrew.

Must be the one in dressed in drag behind him
a

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2016, 08:47:48 AM »
Do you remember when I Said Cedric would be a future Mr. O? I'm still holding to that. He's making his move now. Cedric is my modern ideal for bodybuilding. He's my perfect world scenario. I've made my decision and am happy with being a Kai guy (no homo) till he retires. Kai is still too much Cedric. That doesn't mean Cedric should go gaining more weight to compete with Kai. Cedrip should just keep coming in shape and it will pay off. He lost and pushed the number 2 guy in the world. This Cedric would have beaten everyone but maybe Dexter, Phil and Kai. Depending on what they look like but Cedric is a top guy now.

What do you think of Ramy?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2016, 09:02:28 AM »
Out of the three, I am more impressed with Cedric. I still believe that Phil and Kai need each other in a competitive sense. They provide what this sport needs, personality and entertainment. With both their antics, there is never a dull moment. Physique wise Kai is too heavy for his frame, and it blows his proportions out. As someone had said, he is putting Ronnie weight on a 5'8 frame. If Kai was about 250, ripped I could see him beating Phil.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2016, 09:05:35 AM »
You'd think a celebrity of his stature would have lots of security surrounding him.  ???

Have you seen his Arms?  They're more than enough security.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #74 on: March 16, 2016, 09:07:18 AM »
What do you think of Ramy?

Ramy's quads to calf ratio is horrible. Either his calves need to be bigger or quads smaller.  It looks bad. His conditioning is not good enough for a top 3 spot at the Arnold or Olympia.  He's working with Aceto now and I believe the conditioning issue will change over time. He's too big and it takes away from separation, tie ins and general conditioning.  He doesn't need to be 300lbs on stage.  He can be a shredded 280 and look 300. Bodybuilding is about illusions as well.