Author Topic: NE: Multiple Ted Cruz affairs with pics, names, evidence. This is bad.  (Read 56605 times)

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Re: NE: Multiple Ted Cruz affairs with pics, names, evidence. This is bad.
« Reply #425 on: April 19, 2016, 04:29:10 PM »
We discuss many things on getbig where the story is still incomplete.  I'm sorry if the full details of the sex scandal brewing against Cruz haven't come out on a timeline more conductive to our discussions here.

They'll use it to hurt him most politicially... that doesn't happen today.  Imagine this shit dropping the night before the convention, video of cruz and a side dish hitting the same hotel over and over... he'd be toast on ballot 2 if that happened.  Do it TODAY, and Trump probably hits 1300 delegates.  Serves the GOP better for the story to come out later too.  

So anyway, I'm sorry I cannot prove any legal case against him (today).  He stinks.  It stinks.  I wouldn't put 4 to 8 years of a Presidency on a man who stinks like this, who lies like he has, who lives separate and acts like he does with the young girls.  Matching fcking tattoos, with a 20-something chick, and you want to be the leader of the free world?  Come on.  

Okay, so at least you sort of admit that you have nothing in the way of anything to prove anything. No facts, no actual evidence, zero proof.

He stinks because he has a matching temporary tattoo with a co-worker? Let me guess, the Tweets prove everything! That was really a giant box of condoms on her bed which means she is a Ted Cruz hooker!

What you've done with this Cruz thing is what many lunatics do who try to tell everyone they know (usually while wearing a tin foil hat on a street corner) that such and such was a conspiracy and the aliens are REALLY coming this time.

If one were to take all of your posts on this subject and delete everything except for the hard and true facts, proof and evidence you simply wouldn't have any posts left. You don't have anything approaching anything on this.

and you calling this a "scandal" or a "case" is laughable. But please, keep telling his this "stinks" and John Edwards and Herman Cain and tattoo's and totally credible lawyers who aren't actually lawyers anymore because they were disbarred.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #426 on: April 19, 2016, 04:38:30 PM »
Okay, so at least you sort of admit that you have nothing in the way of anything to prove anything. No facts, no actual evidence, zero proof.

the pulitzer winning writer at the NE says he has the evidence.   As does the dc madam lawyer.  I believe both of them.   Lawyer outed a shitload of us agencies, and cruz won't sue the NE.   

Wrecking him with the story in April just ushers in Trump or Ryan.  Wrecking him with it later puts dems in a stronger position.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #427 on: April 19, 2016, 05:23:11 PM »
the pulitzer winning writer at the NE says he has the evidence.   As does the dc madam lawyer.  I believe both of them.   Lawyer outed a shitload of us agencies, and cruz won't sue the NE.   

Wrecking him with the story in April just ushers in Trump or Ryan.  Wrecking him with it later puts dems in a stronger position.

So again, you have nothing, zero. No facts, no evidence, no proof. Nothing, you have nothing.

Thank you for, sort of, admitting it.

Gotta walk before you can crawl, I suppose.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #428 on: April 19, 2016, 05:25:20 PM »

you know what would be cool

If you provided a link

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #429 on: April 19, 2016, 05:27:23 PM »
you know what would be cool

If you provided a link

Why are you in page 18 of this thread if you haven't even read the link to the NE story/details on page 1 of this thread?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #430 on: April 19, 2016, 05:36:36 PM »
Why are you in page 18 of this thread if you haven't even read the link to the NE story/details on page 1 of this thread?

You're referring to the National Enquirer again?
I thought you had something new.
What's next.  Will you repeat again that he had an Ashley Madison a count?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #431 on: April 19, 2016, 05:37:03 PM »

What you've done with this Cruz thing is what many lunatics do who try to tell everyone they know (usually while wearing a tin foil hat on a street corner) that such and such was a conspiracy and the aliens are REALLY coming this time.

lol.  That's exactly what he is:  a tin foil hat wearing lying lunatic.    

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: April 19, 2016, 05:46:02 PM »
Well look at this.  Trolls gonna troll.  lol 

Have you seen the stories over the past few days?
Rush, Levin and laura ingraham all destroying Bush, calling him a RINO, saying that repubs cannot make that same mistake again.

I heard a great item... repubs have won big FIVE times since 1980.  EVERY TIME they won women.  1980, 1984, 1988, 2000, and 2010 - EVERY TIME they had a very conservative ticket, with 2010 being that mid-term tea party big year.   And think of the years where repubs went RINO... 2008, 2012, both bad defeats, both with a RINO.

Cruz or Lose.  Walker, maybe, but IMO he hasn't been vetted nationally yet... I don't fear Cruz skeletons in closet.  With walker, I do.  He admitted he thought about using violence to get a peaceful protest to riot level... anyone that careless surely has ten years of mistakes following him.  Cruz, he's just too "goober" to have that kind of reckless past.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #433 on: April 19, 2016, 05:49:04 PM »
Bwahahaha!!

face it, Carson lied about a lot.  Whether it's 8 things or 10 things... his stories are false.

Why stick with him?  Why not choose Cruz now?  Cause when you want to join his camp next week, those of us who have been supporting him the entire time are going to call you a bandwagon fan.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #434 on: April 19, 2016, 06:08:14 PM »
You know what I hope. I hope Trump wins, yup I hope he wins. Then I can sit back with a bourbon and a cigar...maybe on my Harley and watch the rest of the country burn, that which Obama hasn't. It will be in 08 when Brady blew his knew out. Football was fun again...the Pats weren't expected to win every game. Now with this asshole I can say I told you so to both Dems, and the idiots who voted for him. He's exactly what you get when you vote in an Obama. Christ knows how all this ends with this guy. I think he might say Oh shit and faint during his inauguration speech. Yup...presure is off. He ain't a con, he isn't a lefty dem...he's just a weird new york rich guy without a clue...perhaps what we deserve for 8 years of Obama and 60 years of lib activisism crushing the country. Not the the russians, ragheads or chinese...a half black commie and a badly tanned hairweave draft dodger with small hands and bad feet do us in
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: April 19, 2016, 06:14:02 PM »
You know what I hope. I hope Trump wins, yup I hope he wins. Then I can sit back with a bourbon and a cigar...maybe on my Harley and watch the rest of the country burn, that which Obama hasn't. It will be in 08 when Brady blew his knew out. Football was fun again...the Pats weren't expected to win every game. Now with this asshole I can say I told you so to both Dems, and the idiots who voted for him. He's exactly what you get when you vote in an Obama. Christ knows how all this ends with this guy. I think he might say Oh shit and faint during his inauguration speech. Yup...presure is off. He ain't a con, he isn't a lefty dem...he's just a weird new york rich guy without a clue...perhaps what we deserve for 8 years of Obama and 60 years of lib activisism crushing the country. Not the the russians, ragheads or chinese...a half black commie and a badly tanned hairweave draft dodger with small hands and bad feet do us in

I've already decided to boycott TV coverage if Hillary or Trump wins.  I've already been unable to listen to Obama for years.  Trump and Hillary will be equally as bad, if not worse.  I'll just rely on the internet and print media. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #436 on: April 19, 2016, 06:25:19 PM »

which part of the country has Obama burned?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #437 on: April 19, 2016, 06:26:59 PM »
I've already decided to boycott TV coverage if Hillary or Trump wins.  I've already been unable to listen to Obama for years.  Trump and Hillary will be equally as bad, if not worse.  I'll just rely on the internet and print media. 

In your case the absence of all the bullshit you get from Faux news might lead to you becoming more informed

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: April 19, 2016, 07:12:08 PM »
Well look at this.  Trolls gonna troll.  lol 

A year later, almost to the day, the NE story came out.  Voila.  We learned about skeletons in his closet. 

Dos Excuses, you were supremely embarrassed and ashamed after being so wrong on the Carson and Cain stories.  You'll be equally wrong here.  You did the premature gloat on those stories too, then you STFU immediately and went quiet once the world realize they were shady/lying.

This will be the same. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: April 19, 2016, 07:30:58 PM »
Still laughing.   ;D

Why not choose Cruz now?  Cause when you want to join his camp next week, those of us who have been supporting him the entire time are going to call you a bandwagon fan.

And post the dang link to the sex tape.  We are all waiting with baited breath. 

there is video of him on tues/thurs having regular hookups.  there was a closet incident at 2012 convention and there may be offspring with identical facial features.

Video hasn't been released publicly, but Rubio did release it to several media outlets.  Breitbart chose to sit on it.  NE did not.  Don't you watch OReilly?  He already covered this.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: April 19, 2016, 08:25:26 PM »
Bwahahaha!!

You were wrong when you doubted me for saying I thought Carson was lying.
You were wrong when you doubted me for saying I thought Cain was a cheater.

You're gonna be 0 for 3 here, champ ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: April 20, 2016, 12:34:19 PM »
You were wrong when you doubted me for saying I thought Carson was lying.
You were wrong when you doubted me for saying I thought Cain was a cheater.

You're gonna be 0 for 3 here, champ ;)

What the heck are you talking about??  You lying terd.  You weren't right about anything.  And stop trying to change the subject.  Post the link to the Cruz sex tape and the link to the Cruz love child.  We are getting impatient waiting for this blockbuster evidence.   >:(

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #442 on: April 20, 2016, 12:56:38 PM »
What the heck are you talking about??  You lying terd.  You weren't right about anything.  And stop trying to change the subject.  Post the link to the Cruz sex tape and the link to the Cruz love child.  We are getting impatient waiting for this blockbuster evidence.   >:(

I can tell he has made you angry with this word right here.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #443 on: April 20, 2016, 12:57:55 PM »
What the heck are you talking about??  You lying terd.  You weren't right about anything.  ]

Everyone here, even those that dislike me...
Will admit I was loud and annoying saying Cain was having affairs, was lying, etc.
Everyone will also admit I woudln't STFU about Carson's lies, posting all about them until he admitted there were 'inconsistencies".

You kinda look like shit denying that much.  I was the biggest voice for both of these.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #444 on: April 20, 2016, 01:04:09 PM »
I can tell he has made you angry with this word right here.

lol.  Or not.  I use that word all the time.  Never in anger.  In fact, I never really get angry, particularly when dealing with internet dummies.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: April 20, 2016, 01:04:32 PM »
Everyone here, even those that dislike me...
Will admit I was loud and annoying saying Cain was having affairs, was lying, etc.
Everyone will also admit I woudln't STFU about Carson's lies, posting all about them until he admitted there were 'inconsistencies".

You kinda look like shit denying that much.  I was the biggest voice for both of these.

Yawn.  Post the link you lying liar. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #446 on: April 20, 2016, 01:15:40 PM »

You don't get to accuse me of not attacking Carson/Cruz, then change the subject.

Every getbigger who was here 4 years ago KNOWS that I was all over Cain for sex scandals, and argued with MCWAY for months about it.  For you to say I wasn't right about Cain?  That shows desperation, bro.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: April 20, 2016, 01:58:03 PM »
You don't get to accuse me of not attacking Carson/Cruz, then change the subject.

Every getbigger who was here 4 years ago KNOWS that I was all over Cain for sex scandals, and argued with MCWAY for months about it.  For you to say I wasn't right about Cain?  That shows desperation, bro.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

there is video of him on tues/thurs having regular hookups. there was a closet incident at 2012 convention and there may be offspring with identical facial features.

Video hasn't been released publicly, but Rubio did release it to several media outlets.  Breitbart chose to sit on it.  NE did not.  Don't you watch OReilly?  He already covered this.

Anyone seen the link to this blockbuster news yet? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Anyone seen the link to this blockbuster news yet? 

you didn't post for 5 days and you lost nearly 3 pounds.   That's blockbuster news right therre.