Author Topic: Whatever happened to Dave/Sarcasm?  (Read 14964 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Whatever happened to Dave/Sarcasm?
« Reply #75 on: April 15, 2016, 12:29:48 PM »
Don't forget also having his waist wrapped in a carpet with a chain hanging down in front.

Contrast this with a young neegul failcoin simultaneously improving in both the mental and physical realms:

**** before any accusations of housing these pics on my PC, these can be had in mere seconds with a quick google of "squadfather getbig"

Brutally husky guy in the upper picture.  :D
Unfortunately it seems that Johny later started lifting dictionaries and reading barbells.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #76 on: April 15, 2016, 12:32:16 PM »

Never said you owed me anything, because you don't owe me shit.  Including respect. You don't need to do anything for me.  You need to do something for yourself and your people.  You can keep the attacks coming because it doesn't change the truth about what I said.  You are a boot licking negro that seeks the approval of his oppressors. You go into a cognitive dissonance mode because the truth about race relations disturbs your little fantasy world.  All pussy is pink?  Just like I thought...Haven't seen black pussy since you came out of one...I was right.  ::) You're making this about seeking approval from me when this has nothing to do with me and everything to do with how your weak, greasy, black ass has thick yellow stripe running from the top of your spine all way down to the bottom.  You are an educated fool. There are plenty of you out there that get a little success and think all is well and ignore the reality around them.  

You're correct, ignorance is very dangerous. You've proven that for years because you have all this education and still don't know shit and don't want to know it. Growing up in the hood, being on welfare with a single mom doesn't  make you black enough and for you to believe it does says alot about your line of thinking. Being "black enough" is educating yourself in your true history, helping other brothas and sistas to know their true history, standing up to your oppressors when you see wrong being done with the truth and not caring about the consequences.  Clearly you haven't done that. You prefer pats on the back. You may be black in color but you have a European mind. There are terms for people like you and I'm sure you're very familiar with a few of them. Negropean comes to mind.

I don't care how bored you get with my spreading truth about Hebrews.  If you don't like it, don't read my posts. There's literally nothing you can do to stop me.

Oh brother!

I'm gonna get right on that YouBoob education, be spiritually awakened, and freed from demonic possession by the Most High.

You have no money to bet. Was I supposed to show a picture of some black pussy I've hit? What a maroon!

Someone who knows where can easily look up my being former board member of a non-profit dedicated to helping minority children from where I grew up. The same determination could also find my previous Americorp member status or volunteer work. What would we find on you? Internet posts. Good job!! You're really helping Hebrews out by posting stupid shit here about conspiracies and blue-eyed devils. I feel freer already!!

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: April 15, 2016, 12:51:21 PM »
Kaje is Getbig's black apologist for whites. It's pretty sickening watching him in action. He loves getting his pats on the head from his white Getbig "bros". I think he forgot  he's black. The good thing is, is with how shitty race relations have gotten in this country, his black ass will get a nice reminder eventually  and all the schooling, well spokenness, shuckin' and jivin' will get him nowhere. Maybe he'll wake up, maybe he'll c oo n harder. I don't know.

I'm willing to bet money this Negro hasn't seen black pussy since his greasy ass came out of one. I know his type, I used to be one. All praise The Most High, my ignorant black ass woke up to the truth and grew some balls and stood up for my people.

Hell try to diffuse it with an attempt at humor or one of his protectors will chime in about how well spoken and upstanding he is and pat him on the head. Didn't care for him back then, and don't care for him now. Negros like him are more dangerous than any white.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #78 on: April 15, 2016, 12:53:25 PM »
Oh brother!

I'm gonna get right on that YouBoob education, be spiritually awakened, and freed from demonic possession by the Most High.

You have no money to bet. Was I supposed to show a picture of some black pussy I've hit? What a maroon!

Someone who knows where can easily look up my being former board member of a non-profit dedicated to helping minority children from where I grew up. The same determination could also find my previous Americorp member status or volunteer work. What would we find on you? Internet posts. Good job!! You're really helping Hebrews out by posting stupid shit here about conspiracies and blue-eyed devils. I feel freer already!!

You're not possessed, you're an idiot. There's a difference not that I would expect you to know. You should worry about picking up that Bible your ancestors wrote and start reading it with some understanding for once in your life. Then you should start keeping the laws The Most High told rebellious Hebrews like yourself to keep and do some praying, then maybe you'll be spiritually awakened.  It's all fun and games till you're burning in a lake of fire eternally and I'm sure during the judgement when you're begging and pleading for mercy, this moment in time will be replayed and questions will be asked as to why your dumbass rejected the truth and decided to follow in his own way. There's nothing wrong with youtube.  It's a venue for communication, just like the television, telephone, or any other way to communicate.

Good for you, you're on a board and volunteered and I'm not being sarcastic. How many of these minorities have you told about what their actual heritage is?  None because you don't want to know who you are yourself. You're treating symptoms, I'm attacking the disease big difference and my reach is not limited to this board.  

Don't put words in my mouth, this is not about calling whites devils.  There are good whites that know this truth an accept it. So for me to hate all whites would make no sense. This is about spreading truth, operating in truth and not perpetuating lies, perpetuating the status quo or operating out of ignorance in a rapidly declining paradigm. You have a lot of work to do..For you and your people.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 15, 2016, 12:59:23 PM »
You're not possessed, you're an idiot. There's a difference not that I would expect you to know. You should worry about picking up that Bible your ancestors wrote and start reading it with some understanding for once in your life. Then you should start keeping the laws The Most High told rebellious Hebrews like yourself to keep and do some praying, then maybe you'll be spiritually awakened.  It's all fun and games till you're burning in a lake of fire eternally and I'm sure during the judgement when you're begging and pleading for mercy, this moment in time will be replayed and questions will be asked as to why your dumbass rejected the truth and decided to follow in his own way. There's nothing wrong with youtube.  It's a venue for communication, just like the television, telephone, or any other way to communicate.

Good for you, you're on a board and volunteered and I'm not being sarcastic. How many of these minorities have you told about what their actual heritage is?  None because you don't want to know who you are yourself. You're treating symptoms, I'm attacking the disease big difference and my reach is not limited to this board.  

Don't put words in my mouth, this is not about calling whites devils.  There are good whites that know this truth an accept it. So for me to hate all whites would make no sense. This is about spreading truth, operating in truth and not perpetuating lies, perpetuating the status quo or operating out of ignorance in a rapidly declining paradigm. You have a lot of work to do..For you and your people.

I agree

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #80 on: April 15, 2016, 01:00:03 PM »
Wiggs, what do you think of this man's theories of white/european behavior? -

http://waronthehorizon.com/site/?page_id=5121 .

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: April 15, 2016, 01:14:18 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #82 on: April 15, 2016, 01:19:08 PM »
Wiggs, what do you think of this man's theories of white/european behavior? -

http://waronthehorizon.com/site/?page_id=5121 .

I just skimmed through and there's some hard hitting real stuff on there.  Thanks for the link, I'm going to review it in depth when I get some time and then I'll be able to give a more educated answer.  I can say from what I've read, seen and heard that those behaviors described are practiced my whites mostly and minorities have adopted some of these wicked practices. It's out of order with The Most High and very rebellious behavior.  It's Sodom and Gomorrah again except this time with whites...(Hamitic Afrikans were doing this shit in Sodom and Gomorrah the first time around.

Here's the deal with European non fake jews including dumbass white Americans.  They're operating out of ignorance.  The elite fake jews have fooled them just like they've fooled us.  The problem is whites are not trying to hear that the Negros they've been oppressing are the real people of the Bible because it makes them look really, really bad for their behaviors the last 400 years. They take their frustrations out on the real Hebrews when they should be aiming at the fake Hebrews. I truly believe that they are afraid of the power and intellect of the elite fake jew because the elite fake jew has them so twisted and out of order they don't know what to do.  Whites fall for false flags, send their children off to war, fall for divide and conquer and allow the fake elite jew to manipulate the moral compass of their societies and run their countries into the ground and rob them blind. This is not the first time this has happened.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 15, 2016, 01:30:01 PM »

YouTube is only useful for those smart enough to tell shit from Shinola. You aren't.

I hope the hard work you do to amuse GetBig's primarily white membership is appreciated. :)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #84 on: April 15, 2016, 01:38:36 PM »
wait....drkaje is black?

when did this happen?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #85 on: April 15, 2016, 01:39:47 PM »
YouTube is only useful for those smart enough to tell shit from Shinola. You aren't.

I hope the hard work you do to amuse GetBig's primarily white membership is appreciated. :)

I'm not because you said so? Because you don't like what I say? Let me remind you in case you've forgotten, "Doc", I'm a college graduate. 1 bachelor's, 2 associates.  Plus 10 years in the Air Force with many courses and schools. I'm not a chiropractor like yourself but I'm far from ignorant and you keep trying to use ad hominem attacks to discredit me vs. staying on topic and attacking my message. It shows you have nothing. But I digress, this is not about education or intellect, this is about wisdom of which you have very little.

This is a spiritual battle not a flesh and blood battle.  It's you that's not spiritual enough to tell shit from Shinola. That's what happens when you're spiritually dead, the truth appears strange to you and you reject it.  I've done this a few times to know how to deal with people. The message goes to whites as well because while we are the chosen, they can be grafted in, IF they accept the truth and begin to follow The Most High's Laws just like we all should be doing. So if I can awaken white, brown or any other color heathen, it'll all be worth it.  "Good luck".

Shalom

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 15, 2016, 01:40:57 PM »
wait....drkaje is black?

when did this happen?

כ״ט בְּאִיָּר תשכ״ו

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 15, 2016, 01:42:23 PM »
don't let my nose fool you

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 15, 2016, 01:45:44 PM »
don't let my nose fool you

You are from Albany, LOL!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 15, 2016, 01:48:01 PM »
You are from Albany, LOL!

the funny thing is I actually have grown to love albany......I live across the street from the park and it's just marvelous in the fall

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 15, 2016, 01:55:36 PM »
the funny thing is I actually have grown to love albany......I live across the street from the park and it's just marvelous in the fall

We have friends and relatives there but rarely visit. Only ever in town if taking a Southwest flight.

They do have a Delmonico's, though. Great fucking food if you like Italian and Steak. We have one in Utica (that's great) but the Albany restaurant is even better.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 15, 2016, 01:57:32 PM »
the one in Albany is the original one

they have one in Syracuse and Rochester as well

they don't have one in Buffalo because the people who own delmonico's want to avoid shitholes

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 15, 2016, 02:08:30 PM »
I'm not because you said so? Because you don't like what I say? Let me remind you in case you've forgotten, "Doc", I'm a college graduate. 1 bachelor's, 2 associates.  Plus 10 years in the Air Force with many courses and schools. I'm not a chiropractor like yourself but I'm far from ignorant and you keep trying to use ad hominem attacks to discredit me vs. staying on topic and attacking my message. It shows you have nothing. But I digress, this is not about education or intellect, this is about wisdom of which you have very little.

This is a spiritual battle not a flesh and blood battle.  It's you that's not spiritual enough to tell shit from Shinola. That's what happens when you're spiritually dead, the truth appears strange to you and you reject it.  I've done this a few times to know how to deal with people. The message goes to whites as well because while we are the chosen, they can be grafted in, IF they accept the truth and begin to follow The Most High's Laws just like we all should be doing. So if I can awaken white, brown or any other color heathen, it'll all be worth it.  "Good luck".

Shalom

Debating wisdom of the original Hebrews would be pointless.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #93 on: April 15, 2016, 02:45:37 PM »
DaddyWaddy/Johnny Falcon? Lived in the South? If, so, he became - http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=14297 .

The only other tall, tall guy was Goudy/Ursus from Ireland, at least that I can remember.

That be him! The mad philosopher.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #94 on: April 15, 2016, 02:48:05 PM »
Probably the most popular poster along with gh15. Everyone copied how he spoke and had quiet a few hilarious catch phrases. 👌

You can throw Alex and Johnny into that mix.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #95 on: April 15, 2016, 05:21:26 PM »
what happened to mars?

E
E

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: April 15, 2016, 05:43:29 PM »
what happened to mars?

E

he's backpacking in Syria with his stepfather.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #98 on: April 15, 2016, 05:46:29 PM »
Banny Blanco, LittleRacistJihad and Wigglet providing an example of how the black race keeps each other suppressed by trying to discourage the one black guy from doing better in his life. LMAO. Funny shit. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V