Author Topic: Three Separate Pitbull Attacks  (Read 20225 times)

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Three Separate Pitbull Attacks
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2016, 03:17:43 PM »
well i admit that when i started to read the pitbull thread on GB, that i thought i'd be reading the same old same old bullshit like "its the owners" etc.

but GB members surprised me this time. there are some exceptions.

the pitbull is a dog that shouldnt be in society, at all.

its illegal in my country. there are very few dog attacks here at all.

the dog's lineage assures its genetic makeup. you can be kind to, care for, and raise a loving pit and never have a problem. but if you dont get all that right, they are a ticking time bomb. you cant train a dog to anticipate every circumstance.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2016, 03:20:09 PM »
pitbulls are maniac dogs had one b4 never again
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2016, 10:26:25 AM »
1 DAY AGO!

Mother, daughter hospitalized after pitbull attack in Perry County

http://www.wdam.com/story/31841103/mother-daughter-hospitalized-after-pitbull-attack-in-perry-county

PERRY COUNTY, MS (WDAM) -

A woman and her daughter were hospitalized after a pitbull attack Thursday morning in Perry County.

The incident occurred around 10 a.m. on Dixon Road, just a few miles south of Runnelstown near Highway 29.

“The pitbull was attacking the daughter, the mom saw it and she came out to get the dog off of the child and the dog turned on her and began attacking her,” said Perry County Sheriff Mitch Nobles.

Nobles said when deputies arrived on scene to help the victims; they had no choice but to put the dog down.

“When the deputies got out, one of the officers was holding the child and the dog was just too aggressive, it kept trying to attack even as they were trying to render aid, so they had no choice but to put the dog down,” said Nobles.

The mother was taken by air ambulance, Rescue 7, and the daughter was transported by ground ambulance to Forrest General Hospital to be treated for their injuries.

“The mother was hurt pretty bad, it’s just a sad situation all the way around,” said Nobles.

According to Nobles, the dog belonged to the mother’s boyfriend, and had been a family pet for around four years.

“The dog will be sent off for proper testing at the State Health Department, and the incident is still under investigation,” said Nobles.

Both the mother and daughter's names are not being released at this time, and are both listed in stable condition at Forrest General.
X

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2016, 10:40:43 AM »
These just happened today. Its not old news. Well, old news in the sense that there are plenty attacks..

I say we start a gofundme account awarded to the first getbigger who posts a video biting a Pitbull .
Bonus awarded if he has sex with it.

Hope this helps

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2016, 11:33:21 AM »

I hope that a righteous beast such as this rips your phaggot bitch nuts off. 

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2016, 11:58:23 AM »
1 DAY AGO!

Mother, daughter hospitalized after pitbull attack in Perry County

http://www.wdam.com/story/31841103/mother-daughter-hospitalized-after-pitbull-attack-in-perry-county

PERRY COUNTY, MS (WDAM) -

A woman and her daughter were hospitalized after a pitbull attack Thursday morning in Perry County.

The incident occurred around 10 a.m. on Dixon Road, just a few miles south of Runnelstown near Highway 29.

“The pitbull was attacking the daughter, the mom saw it and she came out to get the dog off of the child and the dog turned on her and began attacking her,” said Perry County Sheriff Mitch Nobles.

Nobles said when deputies arrived on scene to help the victims; they had no choice but to put the dog down.

“When the deputies got out, one of the officers was holding the child and the dog was just too aggressive, it kept trying to attack even as they were trying to render aid, so they had no choice but to put the dog down,” said Nobles.

The mother was taken by air ambulance, Rescue 7, and the daughter was transported by ground ambulance to Forrest General Hospital to be treated for their injuries.

“The mother was hurt pretty bad, it’s just a sad situation all the way around,” said Nobles.

According to Nobles, the dog belonged to the mother’s boyfriend, and had been a family pet for around four years.

“The dog will be sent off for proper testing at the State Health Department, and the incident is still under investigation,” said Nobles.

Both the mother and daughter's names are not being released at this time, and are both listed in stable condition at Forrest General.

No no sf, it's not the breed!  ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2016, 12:47:26 PM »
I hope that a righteous beast such as this rips your phaggot bitch nuts off. 

Shut up. Your comment is lame.
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2016, 03:52:22 PM »
No no sf, it's not the breed!  ::)
Would you feel the same if you applied the same logic to people?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2016, 04:28:52 PM »
Would you feel the same if you applied the same logic to people?

Not exactly because all people are violent. Some more violent than others of course. But there are no good breeds of human but several dog breeds of peace.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2016, 04:51:50 PM »
Not exactly because all people are violent. Some more violent than others of course. But there are no good breeds of human but several dog breeds of peace.

Any breed dog can and will be violent just like any person.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2016, 04:56:23 PM »
Any breed dog can and will be violent just like any person.

::)

chaos

• Getbig V
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2016, 07:46:02 PM »
I feel bad for the baby recently killed.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2016, 07:59:34 PM »

Article/link?
X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2016, 08:14:04 PM »

Caution: if it has already been posted you will get a Lincoln shot from SF.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2016, 04:07:21 AM »
Caution: if it has already been posted you will get a Lincoln shot from SF.

LOL!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/pet-dog-fatally-mauls-3-day-old-baby-in-san-diego/ar-BBs9316

"SAN DIEGO - A 3-day-old boy was mauled to death by the family dog while they were in bed with the child's parents, police said Friday.

The parents were in bed watching TV with their newborn son and dog Thursday night when the mother coughed. The coughing startled the dog and it unexpectedly bit the baby, Sgt. Tu Nguyen said.

He said the parents pulled the animal off and took their only child to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

"At this time, we're looking at this as nothing more than a tragic incident," said Nguyen, a member of the child abuse unit.

An autopsy is underway to determine the cause of death.

Animal control officers took the 2-year-old dog, a neutered male American Staffordshire terrier-mix named Polo, into custody, said Dan DeSousa, deputy director of the county Department of Animal Services. The dog will be held in quarantine for 10 days to determine whether it has rabies.

It will be up to the owners to decide whether to reclaim the dog, DeSousa said."

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2016, 11:09:08 AM »
LOL!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/pet-dog-fatally-mauls-3-day-old-baby-in-san-diego/ar-BBs9316

"SAN DIEGO - A 3-day-old boy was mauled to death by the family dog while they were in bed with the child's parents, police said Friday.

The parents were in bed watching TV with their newborn son and dog Thursday night when the mother coughed. The coughing startled the dog and it unexpectedly bit the baby, Sgt. Tu Nguyen said.

He said the parents pulled the animal off and took their only child to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

"At this time, we're looking at this as nothing more than a tragic incident," said Nguyen, a member of the child abuse unit.

An autopsy is underway to determine the cause of death.

Animal control officers took the 2-year-old dog, a neutered male American Staffordshire terrier-mix named Polo, into custody, said Dan DeSousa, deputy director of the county Department of Animal Services. The dog will be held in quarantine for 10 days to determine whether it has rabies.

It will be up to the owners to decide whether to reclaim the dog, DeSousa said."

Damn, thats horrible.  :'( :'(
X

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2016, 03:40:41 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2016, 03:41:29 PM »
X

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 30, 2016, 03:47:51 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: April 30, 2016, 04:01:16 PM »
Another pitbull attack.

NYCHA worker attacked by pit bulls in the Bronx

BRONX (WABC) --
A New York City Housing Authority worker just trying to do his job was attacked by a pair of vicious illegal pit bulls in the Bronx.

That NYCHA worker had no idea what he was walking into when he and his partner knocked on a door inside the Morris Houses.

Out came two banned pit bulls in attack mode that bit him over and over again and nearly cost him his life.

"I start screaming, screaming, screaming, I'm screaming for help," said Alphonsus Ojevwe, a NYCHA worker.

His desperate screams went unanswered and at one point Ojevwe thought he would die on Thursday.

"As she opened the apartment door, the tenant, the two pit bulls they rush out from that apartment," Ojevwe said.

Ojevwe and his fellow NYCHA coworker were trying to recover unpaid rent from a tenant, when the two massive dogs reportedly pushed past a child who opened the door. They burst into the hallway and then ran straight toward him.

"I was fighting from the floor, fighting so one of them as I was on the floor, one of them came and he chomped me on the face," Ojevwe said.

In the melee, Ojevwe was bit several times on his right thigh, face, and behind. He showed Eyewitness News the blood stained and shredded clothes he was wearing before he finally managed to fight off the vicious pair and escape down a stairwell.

"The owner was staying inside," Ojevwe said. "I thought I would not even survive, I thought I would not survive because their intention was just to really kill me."

Pit bulls have been banned in NYCHA buildings since 2010 and officials say the two dogs involved in this incident have since been removed from the apartment.

Action against the tenant is also pending, but for Ojevwe both the physical and emotional scars will take some time to heal.

"It was a painful situation. I've never experienced that experience in my life," Ojevwe said.
X

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 30, 2016, 04:09:11 PM »
^ Owners of those dogs probably don't have a pot to piss in.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #72 on: May 17, 2016, 09:59:23 AM »
Another pitbull attack:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/girl-mauled-pit-bull-shocking-7981787

This little girl was on her way to school when she was viciously set upon by a dog - which started dragging her by the arm.

As the disturbing CCTV shows, the eight-year-old was walking along the pavement when she was set upon by the out of control pit bull.

Young Gabriella Jones was pulled to the floor by the animal as a second dog ran around nearby.

The painful attack then took a turn for the worse as the dog started biting at the girl's face as she lay helpless on the ground.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #73 on: May 17, 2016, 10:00:19 AM »
Another pitbull attack

http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/kwazulu-natal/three-year-old-kzn-boy-killed-by-familys-pit-bulls-2022432

Three-year-old KZN boy killed by family’s pit bulls
news/south-africa/kwazulu-natal /
17 May 2016 at 07:24am
By: Sihle Manda

Durban - A 3-year-old Umlazi boy was mauled to death on Monday morning by two pit bulls. The family dogs that attacked Amukelani Bhengu while his mother looked on helplessly in their M Section home were later shot by the police.

The tragedy unfolded at about 9am when Amukelani and his mother tried to feed the animals.

It comes barely a month after a Pietermaritzburg woman was mauled to death by her own dogs, two rottweilers and a boerbul.

A day later an 89-year-old Phoenix grandfather survived after two pit bulls attacked him as he was about to enter his home.

At the scene on Monday - six hours after the attack - police grew increasingly agitated while they waited for pathologists. A morgue van arrived at the scene only after 3pm.

A neighbour said she was not at home when the incident happened but was in the same taxi travelling back to the township with the child’s grandmother when she heard the news.
X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #74 on: May 17, 2016, 10:08:25 AM »
Another pitbull attack

http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/kwazulu-natal/three-year-old-kzn-boy-killed-by-familys-pit-bulls-2022432

Three-year-old KZN boy killed by family’s pit bulls
news/south-africa/kwazulu-natal /
17 May 2016 at 07:24am
By: Sihle Manda

Durban - A 3-year-old Umlazi boy was mauled to death on Monday morning by two pit bulls. The family dogs that attacked Amukelani Bhengu while his mother looked on helplessly in their M Section home were later shot by the police.

The tragedy unfolded at about 9am when Amukelani and his mother tried to feed the animals.

It comes barely a month after a Pietermaritzburg woman was mauled to death by her own dogs, two rottweilers and a boerbul.

A day later an 89-year-old Phoenix grandfather survived after two pit bulls attacked him as he was about to enter his home.

At the scene on Monday - six hours after the attack - police grew increasingly agitated while they waited for pathologists. A morgue van arrived at the scene only after 3pm.

A neighbour said she was not at home when the incident happened but was in the same taxi travelling back to the township with the child’s grandmother when she heard the news.

Blah! You can't blame the pitbull, any dog could have done this!  :D