Author Topic: now that McGregor is out of ufc 200  (Read 5507 times)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
now that McGregor is out of ufc 200
« on: April 23, 2016, 01:04:48 PM »
I could care less. He is the only fighter i will pay to watch. He is definitely the most interesting fighter the ufc has
irongearco.com

Simple Simon

Re: now that McGregor is out of ufc 200
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2016, 01:28:57 PM »
have you contacted Dana White and informed him of your decision?

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2016, 01:30:31 PM »
I could care less

I think you mean you could NOT care less

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2016, 02:13:29 PM »
I have feeling that Conor will be added back on UFC 200. He might have to fight Aldo at 145. But he might still have chance to fight Diaz.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2016, 02:56:52 PM »

you dont know that for a fact
A

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2016, 03:09:29 PM »

Thank you for the correction
irongearco.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2016, 03:11:42 PM »

No. CNN will however be calling me later for an interview concerning my position on this matter
irongearco.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2016, 03:13:26 PM »

In all seriousness Dana has to know that he will losing money with conor
irongearco.com

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2016, 03:28:35 PM »
same here, now I will just grab it from mmatracker and watch it alone.

When Conor fought Aldo all my friends would come over with free beers/420, later partying with hot young sluts.

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2016, 10:51:24 AM »
Connor Mcgregor was the biggest fraud hype job ever in the ufc, him and Rhonda Rousey, I can't believe you people even believe these lames are even fighters! Connor Mcgregor showed he has no fighting skills at all!

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2016, 12:20:45 PM »
Connor Mcgregor was the biggest fraud hype job ever in the ufc, him and Rhonda Rousey, I can't believe you people even believe these lames are even fighters! Connor Mcgregor showed he has no fighting skills at all!
harsch words from a noob.

Conor is still the 145lbs champion.. He lost against 170lbs Nate, he KTFO Aldo who was undefeated in 8 years in a heavy competitive division.

Meanwhile Rhonda lost her belt in her own weightclass, in a very mediocre division.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2016, 12:49:06 PM »
harsch words from a noob.

Conor is still the 145lbs champion.. He lost against 170lbs Nate, he KTFO Aldo who was undefeated in 8 years in a heavy competitive division.

Meanwhile Rhonda lost her belt in her own weightclass, in a very mediocre division.

100% truth. If McGregor would have lost to Diaz...doesn't matter he  destroyed aldo who the ufc pegged as being one of the best pound for pound fighters in the world. The guy also backed up everything he said he was going to do
irongearco.com

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2016, 01:30:14 PM »
I could care less. He is the only fighter i will pay to watch. He is definitely the most interesting fighter the ufc has
He is the biggest mouth
sept 10th APF

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2016, 02:14:57 PM »
He is the biggest mouth

Everything he has said he has backed which is rare...his ability to get in peoples heads seems to work pretty well. Sure he is cocky but he's funny
irongearco.com

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2016, 05:46:41 PM »
Everything he has said he has backed which is rare...his ability to get in peoples heads seems to work pretty well. Sure he is cocky but he's funny
Almost everything.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2016, 07:09:48 PM »

Dave Meltzer did his overnight audio (he was at 197) & he said that a blow-up occurred between Lorenzo & Conor & his management well before Conor's "retirement tweet". He called it a "showdown" & that Lorenzo basically had enough & made the call. He said that Dana was not even involved (edit - he said as he knows) & both sides did not speak about it (after the blow-up) until Conor's tweet that he retired. He also brought up that Ronda was looking closely at how this played out, because she told Zuffa that she hated doing MMA media (she is OK with Hollywood & big media) months ago.
*credit to "FrankieNYC' from Sherdog

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2016, 08:26:04 PM »

;)
A

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2016, 10:55:39 PM »
He is back in . Check twitter

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2016, 09:53:46 AM »

looks like the mother of all weak publicity stunts.... White says he doesn't know why mcgregor wrote that, and he definitely will NOT be in ufc200.

My guess is that Conor tweeted that, thanking white for keeping it real with the fans, to force his hand.  White may only make 200 mil, instead of 300 mil, by not using Mcgregor in that fight... but megregor will make zero, he'll lose a massive amount of his personal earning potential, and White will make sure the next fighter doesn't pull this bullshit move.

props to dana white for standing firm and thinking long-term.  You let one dude call the shots to make a little more money, and everyone will try it.  Now white can say "I personally cost mcgregor 10 million by saying no, and he's a way bigger star than you..." to every other fighter that tries to strong-arm him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2016, 09:55:44 AM »
Ronda was looking closely at how this played out, because she told Zuffa that she hated doing MMA media (she is OK with Hollywood & big media) months ago.

Right? 

Yeah, mcgregor can't make time to do interviews for the fans, but...

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2016, 02:45:15 PM »
McGregor brings in the money. When we saw that today on twitter a bunch of us co workers were making plans to watch it..then Dana came out with the refute. So now nobody from work is watching it again.lol. I mean the rumor now is Cormier vs Jones..who cares...garbage!
irongearco.com

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2016, 03:01:17 PM »
Tired of seeing all these Irish flags waved around, glad he lost to Diaz last fight

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2016, 08:17:54 AM »
Tired of seeing all these Irish flags waved around, glad he lost to Diaz last fight

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2016, 09:34:20 AM »
I like Conor, as I find him entertaining.

Frankly, the UFC made McGregor. Before the UFC, no one knew or cared about McGregor. They gave him a platform and he built a decent brand name. Unfortunately, the UFC is a brand name and they promote their brand over any individual fighter. They know that EVERY fighter has a limited shelf life. Dana was a manager well before he was the president of the UFC. He knows that you can't make a living off a fighter for too long (usually less than 10 yrs). So, instead, he decided to become a fight promoter and cut off the middle man.

He knew from his minimal experience in the boxing world that fight promotion was key. Conor was allowed to build his name up in order for the UFC to increase its own profits. Conor wanted to play The Floyd Mayweather card, but he doesn't own his own promotion company, he is under contract and all of his promotion (aside from his twitter and instagram account) comes from the UFC. He fucked with Dana and the mobster friends he keeps and now Conor is losing money to the tune of $10 million dollars and probably more since he might not be showcased at the UFC's first event at Madison Square Garden in New York City.

What's worse is that if Dana really wanted to fuck Conor over, he can keep him away from any fights for the next 3-5 yrs or however long his contract extends (remember, they can extend contracts based on certain clauses) and he could very well go down in history as a shit talker than fizzled out once he fought Nate Diaz and got choked out like a bitch. Dana and his mobster friends can very easily deliver a character assassination like few have ever seen.

If I were Conor, I would play nice and start sucking Dana's and Lorenzo's cock, before he gets sent to UFC fight pass headlining prelims and the such.

"1"

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2016, 10:22:42 AM »
guess what? conor lied again. So no he isn't.
A