Author Topic: with summer cumming, how to pick girls up on the beach illustrated.  (Read 4857 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: with summer cumming, how to pick girls up on the beach illustrated.
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2021, 01:32:55 PM »
Good driving gym music and awesome pic of ARNOLD living large !

The sad reality is 99.9% of meathedz ( like us) won't be the next Arnold or become a movie star.
The best most here will do, is benching their body wt and  being promoted to asst.  manager at Safeway.
;D ;D ;D  true
F

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2021, 01:39:35 PM »
;D ;D ;D  true

Typical getbigger reliving their "glory days" .

lsr_asr

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2021, 08:08:12 AM »
   weider was selling the american dream california style sun, surf and beach bunnies.

As Funk51 shows, weider was one of the all time great marketers.  and before Arnold, Dave Draper was his star.  here are tjree great ads selling his crash weight formula and 007 twister aimed at young males to convince them that if they followed the weider courses and used his equipment and powders to pack on pounds, they could join Draper on the sunny California beaches with the bikini babes muscling up and making out.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2021, 08:10:28 AM »
Schmoe Weider liked to "Oil up the boys"  :-[

Everyone else was railing Betty, Joe was cuffing his dummy to the muscle-men.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2021, 10:07:32 AM »
I picked up a lot of women using this method:

They were hot so I would go up to them and say...."Excuse me has anyone told you today that you are absoulutely gorgeous..........if not, allow me to be the first."

Or I`d say......"What are you doing living here you should be a model in NYC or LA".

THEY LOVE THESE TYPE OF COMPLIMENTS.

They love compliments and once you get them in bed you can further impress them by saying...."You give the best head I ever had".

Even if it sucked,they will try a lot harder next time especially when I would instruct them.

I used to tell chicks they would get a gold star sticker on their forehead and the Golden Knee Pad Award if they graduated Cum Loudly from my blow job instruction/classes.......I would hold class quite often to ensure they got a passing grade.   ;D

My pimp hand was strong back when I was a young horny freak as opposed to the old horny freak that I  am today.

All of the above is true my main mission in life was to get as much pussy as possible befofre I died.

lsr_asr

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2021, 12:21:01 PM »
if you google how to pick up girls on the beach, this is the first in line response you get:

How To Pick Up A Girl At The Beach
Get Yourself Right.
Choose Your Blanket Placement Wisely.
Catch Her Eye.
Read Her Body Language.
Invite her to get physical.
Anticipate Her Needs.
Don't Single Her Out.
Size Up Her Friends.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2021, 12:35:31 PM »

They were hot so I would go up to them and say...."Excuse me has anyone told you today that you are absoulutely gorgeous..........if not, allow me to be the first."

Or I`d say......"What are you doing living here you should be a model in NYC or LA".

They love compliments and once you get them in bed you can further impress them by saying...."You give the best head I ever had".

Even if it sucked,they will try a lot harder next time especially when I would instruct them.

I used to tell chicks they would get a gold star sticker on their forehead and the Golden Knee Pad Award if they graduated Cum Loudly from my blow job instruction/classes.......I would hold class quite often to ensure they got a passing grade.   ;D

My pimp hand was strong back when I was a young horny freak as opposed to the old horny freak that I  am today.

All of the above is true my main mission in life was to get as much pussy as possible befofre I died.
Those lines today would get the police called on you.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2021, 01:04:31 PM »
This brief video should be required viewing for all of your dates.
You'll want them to take notes and give  a quiz .

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2021, 01:20:06 PM »

Women fall for the Power Twister™ every time but the trick is to first attempt to 'karate chop' the center of the unbent Power Twister™ to no avail, showing that it is very hard to bend. Just when the woman loses faith in your ability to bend the Power Twister™, you say "Don't Worry" and then effortlessly commence bending to her shock and delight.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2021, 01:31:16 PM »
Picking up girls on the beach, lol

lsr_asr

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2021, 01:53:47 PM »
Women fall for the Power Twister™ every time but the trick is to first attempt to 'karate chop' the center of the unbent Power Twister™ to no avail, showing that it is very hard to bend. Just when the woman loses faith in your ability to bend the Power Twister™, you say "Don't Worry" and then effortlessly commence bending to her shock and delight.

Megalodon, i seem to recall your power twister trick from the Pumping Iron Movie.  Arnold has a woman on his shoulders and 2 women holding his legs.  he is holding a power twister, unable to bend it.  he karate chops it.  the woman on his shoulder says "i thought you were strong."  Arnold says don't worry and then easily bends the power twister to her delight.  could someone post the scene from the movie.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2021, 06:27:04 PM »

In my OPINION, you know what makes most woman tick .

I never had a decent sexual interaction where she didn't love getting :personal &private, compliments on her sexual prowess with you.
Most of us men, just want to get with some sweet thing we desire.
Most woman , get a bigger charge from being desired by a man they like.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2021, 07:18:05 PM »
Those lines today would get the police called on you.
They did back then too   LOL  ;D

Actually I never got any shit.............all women I said that stuff to loved it or just said thank you,but most convesred with me  until I got their numbers................. ..............for the most part anyway.

No married women though...........I`m the type of guy to live to be 100 and get shot by a jealous husband.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2021, 07:19:21 PM »
In my OPINION, you know what makes most woman tick .

I never had a decent sexual interaction where she didn't love getting :personal &private, compliments on her sexual prowess with you.
Most of us men, just want to get with some sweet thing we desire.
Most woman , get a bigger charge from being desired by a man they like.
Indeed they do sir.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2021, 07:26:10 PM »
As Funk51 shows, weider was one of the all time great marketers.  and before Arnold, Dave Draper was his star.  here are tjree great ads selling his crash weight formula and 007 twister aimed at young males to convince them that if they followed the weider courses and used his equipment and powders to pack on pounds, they could join Draper on the sunny California beaches with the bikini babes muscling up and making out.

and all those promo pics of D.Draper & surfboard  ::) , regarding to J.W. Blond 1 could not swim or surf  ;D

lsr_asr

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2021, 01:46:16 AM »

and all those promo pics of D.Draper & surfboard  ::) , regarding to J.W. Blond 1 could not swim or surf  ;D

I recall an article on Draper where he admitted he could not surf.  Draper sued Weider for not paying him properly for the use of his image in the mags and ads.  Draper would have won hundreds of thousands of dollars but he settled for his legal costs before a decision was rendered, got less than $20k.

lsr_asr

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2021, 08:44:16 AM »
guaranteed to work.  only $8.95 plus $1 shipping

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2021, 09:05:51 AM »
Apparently Simping and jestermaxxing is nothing new in the West.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2021, 12:06:20 PM »
guaranteed to work.  only $8.95 plus $1 shipping
It was way easier to pick up women back then than it is today.  You also had to fear the megabush.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A

lsr_asr

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2021, 08:11:22 PM »
It was way easier to pick up women back then than it is today.  You also had to fear the megabush.
[/quote

an actual video on how to do it.