Author Topic: Cardio for fat loss?  (Read 5743 times)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: Cardio for fat loss?
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2016, 07:14:12 AM »
Nattys should not do lots of cardio.  Too many sessions per week and you'll lose muscle.  The older you are the worse this becomes.  Speaking from experience gathered by sucking cocks as a cardio..

Fixed..

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2016, 07:47:08 AM »
interesting that cutting on well below maintence at 16-1900 cals a day foR almost 3 months now and i still dont have a six pack. id say i started at 15 percent and im probably at 12-13. carry fat in tits n gut. id say the only difference is that this cut im natural. i just implemented some GH this last week at 1.8 iu ED, so this 3 months was full natty bra basically.

another factor, didnt really touch cardio at all. i feel this is where i went wrong. i listened to alot of bros say diet is all that is needed. seemed to not burn as nearly as much trunk fat as i did when dieting on same cals, trt, and HIIT or jogging cardio.

anyone else also feel cardio is really needed for endos to shred up effectively?

What every natty should understand is the simple truth, that natty bodybuilding is more about a mass preservation, than building mass. Short heavy training sessions, and lot's of easy light cardio, like walking. Greatest problem by far for natty is the overtraining, while you really should just sit and listen how your muscles grow. And what these guys do? They are training 4-6 days per week, 2-3 hours per day, some of them twice per day, wondering why they are just as small they were at the beginning. Then comes the frustration, and they start to use grear to get finally some mass, while solution  would be  lot easier; less training with higher resistance and more time for the recovery. Good diet helps a lot of course, but you really have to weight your intake calories  ;D

Now, let the shit storm begin, because I have the feeling that all of the self proclaimed internet gurus doesn't agree on this, but you still should give it a try. Just remember, the posture and the good range of motion are the key, you should train with just so heavy weights you can use with the  good form. "Cheat" means cheating yourself..If you need more stimulation, use supersets, dropsets, slow negatives, forced reps but don't over do it..

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2016, 02:24:46 PM »
The word "natty" makes me want to punch someone in the face

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2016, 11:20:22 PM »
The word "natty" makes me want to punch someone in the face

Natty = natural bodybuilder = people with real muscles which doesn't deflate in few months  ;D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2016, 03:15:32 AM »
Natty = natural bodybuilder = people with no actual muscle.

Fixed.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2016, 04:32:50 AM »
Natty = natural bodybuilder = people with real muscles which doesn't deflate in few months  ;D

You're gonna get reported to the mods for messing with people's fragile self-esteem.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2016, 05:44:15 AM »
interesting that cutting on well below maintence at 16-1900 cals a day foR almost 3 months now and i still dont have a six pack. id say i started at 15 percent and im probably at 12-13. carry fat in tits n gut. id say the only difference is that this cut im natural. i just implemented some GH this last week at 1.8 iu ED, so this 3 months was full natty bra basically.

another factor, didnt really touch cardio at all. i feel this is where i went wrong. i listened to alot of bros say diet is all that is needed. seemed to not burn as nearly as much trunk fat as i did when dieting on same cals, trt, and HIIT or jogging cardio.

anyone else also feel cardio is really needed for endos to shred up effectively?

You can be doing everything right and not see much for months. The body tends to change in spurts. The thing you didn't mention is your energy. If it's good continue, if it's bad your metabolism is shutting down and you're in preservation mode. You have to eat more, maybe try an intermittent approach.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2016, 02:13:49 PM »

natural or not. If u stop straining your gains will totally diapear within a moth or two. Without restistance training muscle will disapear, dead gone. Like flying to the moon. 3 weeks and cant baraly walk!

That suck!

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2016, 02:16:46 PM »
Natty or not cardio is important.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2016, 02:21:54 PM »
in your opinion, does it matter what you eat, beyond calories?  macro ratios? types of food?

Nope. But i prefere carbs instead of protin if my calorie intake is restricted so I get some energy strenght and pump! Protein have never done a shit for me, or the rest of all if u start to look at your body instead of reading stupid musclemags and protein ads.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2016, 02:51:13 PM »
Reduce your carb intake by 25% and stop doing so much cardio to begin with.

Manipulate your diet first and once the fat loss starts to stall (i.e., you can't reduce by more than 1lb of bodyweight per week), then work in the cardio - 30-40 mins 3-4 times a week. If you're eating clean then your carbs and fat intake should be pretty low.

Once that starts to stall (carbs + cardio), reduce the carbs by 25% again.

Train with weights hard and heavy so you retain muscle.

You're welcome.