Author Topic: One of the best flat earth videos you'll ever see.  (Read 11838 times)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Re: One of the best flat earth videos you'll ever see.
« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2016, 04:34:36 PM »
Imagine what kind of desperation this black man is in... Maybe that's a way to cope with suicidal thoughts, idk what to think really. if true, shall he continue, I don't want to read another sad sticky, but he needs help it's painfully obvious.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2016, 05:14:21 PM »
The fact these "flat earthers" go out and vote terrifies me.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2016, 05:22:58 PM »

"Truthers" get to vote.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2016, 05:23:01 PM »

:D Ha Ha Ha.
True.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2016, 05:35:27 PM »
I'm not trolling, I never troll I'm telling you the truth. And it's true.  The earth is indeed flat whether you want to believe it or not.  It was once a known fact.
NASA's creator Wehrner Von Braun's gravestone even has a verse on it. See below.

Psalms 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

We have never broken through the firmament and we never will. NASA has been a giant fraud a money making scheme and everyone in on it.   Von Braun knew what was up.  He even left a clue for those of us with brains.

Oh and BTW, Von Braun was a former atheist. I wonder what made him change his mind? ::) ::) ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2016, 05:45:15 PM »

You and the rest of the tards don't want to believe because it challenges your belief system.  We've all been indoctrinated since birth and the programming will not be broken unless the person is serious about looking into it. Clearly, most of you are not serious about this and are comfortable in your stupor.  I and many others used to be a ball earther.  If you don't go into it with an open mind, meaning looking at the science, your senses and math not theories and NASA said so bullshit.

Nothing personal War.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2016, 05:49:47 PM »
"Truthers" get to vote.

Quite unfortunate, yes.  We need another GWB Administration to guide us toward the future.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2016, 05:51:49 PM »
You and the rest of the tards don't want to believe because it challenges your belief system.  We've all been indoctrinated since birth and the programming will not be broken unless the person is serious about looking into it. Clearly, most of you are not serious about this and are comfortable in your stupor.  I and many others used to be a ball earther.  If you don't go into it with an open mind, meaning looking at the science, your senses and math not theories and NASA said so bullshit.

Nothing personal War.

It's all love from me Wiggs.  I just don't want to see you descend any further into madness.

I'll say this, if the theory is ever proven and becomes widely accepted as scientific fact I will kiss your black ass and announce to the world that you're the greatest and that the first Christians were black.

Don't get too excited though because I don't think that day is ever gonna come.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2016, 06:14:29 PM »
If you don't go into it with an open mind, meaning looking at the science, your senses and math not theories and NASA said so bullshit.

I'm trying to have a very open mind about this, as I do with any subject.  The problem is, science and math prove a round earth.  It's kind of hard to argue with science and math.   :-\

Sizwe

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2016, 06:19:25 PM »
'I aint following whities rules'  ;D

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2016, 06:24:25 PM »
Your mental illness is getting worse. Maybe that's just a decline from a former level of stupidity, due to age, or maybe you're filling your empty brain with this bullshit just to keep busy, who knows....

You realize that with enough money any citizen currently can rise above the stratosphere and see how it really is right? Well good, meditate on this for a while.

Right you nailed it. Wings has gone over the deep end. If this shit were true it would be all you would ever hear about. Top scientist who aren't "corrupted" by the evil white man would be screaming it from the rooftops you can't hide something like this. Wiggs put the damn pipe down. You sound like a fucking retard. Makes you lose credibility for the whole Hebrew bullshit you want everyone to believe so bad. Your a gullible chump.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #61 on: May 22, 2016, 06:27:17 PM »
You and the rest of the tards don't want to believe because it challenges your belief system.  We've all been indoctrinated since birth and the programming will not be broken unless the person is serious about looking into it. Clearly, most of you are not serious about this and are comfortable in your stupor.  I and many others used to be a ball earther.  If you don't go into it with an open mind, meaning looking at the science, your senses and math not theories and NASA said so bullshit.

Nothing personal War.

The thing about science is that is falsiable, you can test it. So, indoctrination wouldn't work for very long 'cause people would call BS, kinda like what happens with religion.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2016, 06:32:11 PM »

Nothing personal War.
You ever read a book called Might is Right?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #63 on: May 22, 2016, 06:35:03 PM »

Nothing personal War.

Wiggs

If you want to test your flat earth hypothesis you can do this:

1. Attach a GoPro cam in a ballon and see the curvature of Earth.

2. Look at the International Space Station up there, with your own eyes (and a telescope).

3. Look at the shadows at noon

There are many things you can do to test the flat earth thing. Surely, watching Youtube videos made by some wackos is not a realible method of proving anything.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #64 on: May 22, 2016, 06:38:24 PM »

Nothing personal War.

Every conspiracy is undertaken to gain money, power, or both....how does perpetuating a "round earth" myth bring this about for the powers-that-be?  Who benefits from us thinking the earth is round and not flat?

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #65 on: May 22, 2016, 06:38:48 PM »

A flat earth wouldn't have water obscuring the street level of Toronto.

Sizwe

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: May 22, 2016, 06:44:03 PM »
In all seriousness Wiggs, does one need to believe in a flat earth to gain salvation? Does it make one a more charitable person? If not, why risk your reputation espousing such stuff? Just let astronomers do their thing..

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #67 on: May 23, 2016, 06:17:46 AM »
Wiggs,

What are your thoughts on Bayer buying Monsanto for $62 Billion?
Smells fishy to me...  :)

Thanks
a

epic_alien

« Reply #68 on: May 23, 2016, 06:38:42 AM »
wiggs needs to take a break from the internet. Years ago i got a bit caught up in the zeitgeist videos and some 9/11 stuff. at first i was all about trying to tell others about it. but after some time i realized hm, maybe this is going to far. now i realize  even if you believe something you cannot expect others to. especially since its all just on the internet or youtube.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 23, 2016, 06:53:47 AM »
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality.

Nikola Tesla

Lol, that headstone seals the deal, how could anyone miss that clue!!!!:??WE?

The first video is epic, the point of the jump was to prove we are on a spinning ball? lol. No it was to jump from the highest point ever. No kidding they had to talk to nasa, lolol

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 23, 2016, 06:58:07 AM »
Wiggs

If you want to test your flat earth hypothesis you can do this:

1. Attach a GoPro cam in a ballon and see the curvature of Earth.

2. Look at the International Space Station up there, with your own eyes (and a telescope).

3. Look at the shadows at noon

There are many things you can do to test the flat earth thing. Surely, watching Youtube videos made by some wackos is not a realible method of proving anything.

All lies, those kids are the devil.

2scared2post

« Reply #71 on: May 23, 2016, 06:59:15 AM »
I like how Wiggs picks and chooses who he will argue with, also resulting in never his own argument only youtube videos.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #72 on: May 23, 2016, 10:33:23 AM »
I like how Wiggs picks and chooses who he will argue with, also resulting in never his own argument only youtube videos.

He's here to entertain.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #73 on: May 23, 2016, 02:08:11 PM »

I do this because I don't have the time nor will to sit here and go back and forth for hours and days on end like I used to. I have a life.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #74 on: May 23, 2016, 02:10:50 PM »
Q