Author Topic: Craig Golias - March to May pics  (Read 21596 times)

fredrollon

• Getbig III
Re: Craig Golias - March to May pics
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2016, 02:59:06 PM »

"Showing the kids the gainz #peaks"

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2016, 03:04:25 PM »
"Showing the kids the gainz #peaks"

Is he standing like 20 feet behind them? Because he looks tiny compared to the other pics where he leans in. Also, the pic is funnier if you look at it like he's standing up.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2016, 03:59:26 PM »
Howdy Boobie

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2016, 12:38:27 PM »
Why is he sizing big ramy down hard!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2016, 01:03:06 PM »
GOLIAS IS TIRED OF THE HATE!!!!

http://generationiron.com/accused-synthol-user-craig-golias-is-tired-of-the-hate/

Craig Golias has been labeled as a synthol cheat, though there isn’t any concrete evidence to prove the fact. He has a massive frame, one that he claims to be all natural. But many are unwilling to believe that a man could get so massive through simply dieting and training hard. Well for all those who doubted Golias before, the man has a few words he wants to say to all his detractors.

GOLIAS STATES:

“I find it amazing how drastic the human body can change with hard work and dedication. Can’t believe the arm in the left picture can actually turn into the arm in the right picture. Everyone wants to point finger and say “I can look like that if I took juice too” the question is…then why don’t you? Because you don’t have the dedication or genetics? Or maybe your just a hater? Either or it takes a lot of time and effort to be a bodybuilder so instead of bashing someone or saying they don’t look to your caliber of physiques why don’t you give support? Or encouragement to keep on going! The smart people on here know it’s a lot of hard work and discipline. I try my best to encourage everyone to keep going and remind them that there doing great! Let’s keep it positive! And motivate each other to follow there dreams! We’re all busting out asses here! We’re all eating our asses off and we’re all training hard as hell! Let’s keep it going and never give up till we are where we all want to be!”
X

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2016, 03:14:59 PM »
Yes let's keep it going.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2016, 03:29:34 PM »
O'Hearn could learn obsfucation from Golias. Note that he denies nothing in his positivity diatribe.

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2016, 03:51:39 PM »
My friends, cousin's brother knows Golias and apparently he collects SS disability payments. Allegedly, he qualified because he cant put on his own shoes or socks and has difficulty dressing himself or reaching his ass to wipe. He also has sleep apnea and a sub-80 IQ.  Says he has no regrets about where he has taken his body now though.

Just sayin...

Here he is before the madness of his dysmorphia set in fully.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2016, 03:58:05 PM »
My friends, cousin's brother knows Golias and apparently he collects SS disability payments. Allegedly, he qualified because he cant put on his own shoes or socks and has difficulty dressing himself or reaching his ass to wipe. He also has sleep apnea and a sub-80 IQ.  Says he has no regrets about where he has taken his body now though.

Just sayin...

Yeah, I am going to say that is false. Disability denies 80% of applicants the first time around, and this includes people with actual physical impairments. So, I have a hard time believing they are going to give him disability because he's too big to tie his own shoes. Even with the sleep apnea, they would not give him disability, considering he can still weight train, which means he can get a job. As for the sub-80 IQ, well, it depends how badly it limits his ADL's. 90-110 is considered average IQ (according to the WISC-IV and WAIS-IV). Taken alone, a sub-80 IQ does not mean much in terms of disability, unless it restricts his ADL's.
X

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2016, 05:16:56 PM »
Yeah, I am going to say that is false. Disability denies 80% of applicants the first time around, and this includes people with actual physical impairments. So, I have a hard time believing they are going to give him disability because he's too big to tie his own shoes. Even with the sleep apnea, they would not give him disability, considering he can still weight train, which means he can get a job. As for the sub-80 IQ, well, it depends how badly it limits his ADL's. 90-110 is considered average IQ (according to the WISC-IV and WAIS-IV). Taken alone, a sub-80 IQ does not mean much in terms of disability, unless it restricts his ADL's.

Uh, no. My old college roommate is federal ALJ and even though he personally approves only about 20% of his applicants he says that nationwide the first-time approval on all cases is over 75%. It's a travesty.

Even with all of that said, I have trouble believing that even the most liberal judge would approve payments for this retard.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2016, 06:50:55 PM »
Uh, no. My old college roommate is federal ALJ and even though he personally approves only about 20% of his applicants he says that nationwide the first-time approval on all cases is over 75%. It's a travesty.

Even with all of that said, I have trouble believing that even the most liberal judge would approve payments for this retard.

I was off by 10%, but still, uh, no. Stated by someone with a J.D.

"Though the approval statistics vary by state, nationwide, about 70% of all disability claims are denied on the first application filed with the Social Security Administration. And Social Security will keep denying you for disability if you continue to make new applications instead of filing an appeal (generally, the goal is to eventually get your case heard by a judge in an appeal, which gives you the best chance of winning)."
________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________

https://invisibledisabilities.org/coping-with-invisible-disabilities/disability-benefits/social-security-disability-denial-rates/

Level One – Application. About 65 percent of initial applications are denied.
X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2016, 11:32:44 PM »
Jason blah blah upping the dose

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2016, 01:25:15 AM »
He put that pic of him with that dog , sleeping on his Facebook

Dollars to doughnuts a dude took that pic

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2016, 04:47:43 AM »
Not surprised about Craig's low IQ. He's got that slightly retarded and inbred look to him.
I remember Joey Swoll telling us on here that Craig gets it on with all the strippers in Vegas.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2016, 05:01:12 AM »
Not surprised about Craig's low IQ. He's got that slightly retarded and inbred look to him.
I remember Joey Swoll telling us on here that Craig gets it on with all the strippers in Vegas.

Word. He totally looks like a retard. Also, him waddling around, unable to even straighten his arms is the most ridiculous caricature of a bodybuilder I've ever seen. I like muscle a lot, but I felt slightly queasy looking at that vid. Only very special trannies like that shit.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2016, 06:43:30 AM »
Micheal Phelps slow look.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #66 on: June 07, 2016, 06:50:18 AM »
Y

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #67 on: June 07, 2016, 10:39:33 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2016, 10:50:41 AM »
Micheal Phelps slow look.

Imagine if he dialed it in. He could probably step on a Mr. Olympia stage and crack top 6.  :D :D I mean, if Branch can, anyone can.

X

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #69 on: June 07, 2016, 10:55:44 AM »
Word. He totally looks like a retard. Also, him waddling around, unable to even straighten his arms is the most ridiculous caricature of a bodybuilder I've ever seen. I like muscle a lot, but I felt slightly queasy looking at that vid. Only very special trannies like that shit.

For some reason I read that as "only very special trainees like that sh1t"

And as for him being a caricature - he makes this stuff too easy by posing against a solid background so he can micro-cephalise himself...

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 07, 2016, 10:56:54 AM »
Imagine if he dialed it in. He could probably step on a Mr. Olympia stage and crack top 6.  :D :D I mean, if Branch can, anyone can.
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 07, 2016, 11:40:55 AM »

Members of the Clan Golias share a strong genetic resemblance.

Is Golias a variation of Kallikak?

Ah, I see... so you're suggesting that Craig may be an imbecile of the Mongolian type?  Hmmm, very intredasting *strokes chin*

;D
T

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #72 on: June 07, 2016, 01:14:08 PM »
no one mentioning the oil in his arms??? look at his tris!

His arms are like melting clay. His biceps are tiny and look nonexistent on the lame ass incline presses.

What a mess.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #73 on: June 07, 2016, 02:11:23 PM »
ugully physique, but good taste in tgirl..
K

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #74 on: June 08, 2016, 06:14:54 AM »
"Tell me about the rabbits George."
a