Author Topic: 20 Minutes of Action and now he can no longer eat steak  (Read 12320 times)

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
Re: 20 Minutes of Action and now he can no longer eat steak
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2016, 07:42:31 PM »
What's the Chicago murder count look like, by the way?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2016, 07:43:40 PM »
What's the Chicago murder count look like, by the way?

7 dead, 32 wounded in Chicago weekend shootings

http://abc7chicago.com/news/7-dead-32-wounded-in-chicago-weekend-shootings/1373309/

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2016, 12:06:31 AM »
Jail the father too!

Jail all hebrews too! Potential rapists!
Q

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2016, 02:24:49 AM »
Was there or was there not a white towel involved?
P

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2016, 02:44:55 AM »
With a father like that, who needs enemies? Yes, technically your son has never been violent. If that is going to be the hip defense from now on, then roofies will make a big comeback.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2016, 03:06:41 AM »
Is this another case of affluenza?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2016, 03:34:34 AM »
Read up on who scientist believe have 3-5% Neanderthal DNA besides redheads. You'll find your answer there.  ;)

Why don't you post it up. LOL "read up", funny man  :D

"Look up I am right you are wrong, here is why, trust me ;) " LOOOL booooi you better get off that crack now

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2016, 04:16:24 AM »

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2016, 05:08:56 AM »
Drummer Defends Stanford Student Convicted in Rape Case. Her Band Pays a Price.
By SARAH MASLIN NIR

Good English is a small-time band from Oakwood, Ohio, three sisters with a garage rock vibe. In Brooklyn, this week, they became pariahs.

The women have found themselves at the center of a debate about sexual assault after a pre-sentencing letter written to a judge a few months ago by one of the sisters, Leslie Rasmussen, involving the case of a Stanford University student who was convicted of sexually assaulting an intoxicated woman, was made public. Ms. Rasmussen, in her letter, described the student, Brock Allen Turner, as a childhood friend and an elementary school classmate, and defended him.

In rapid succession, Good English has been dropped from several Brooklyn venues where they were scheduled to play, as well as the Northside Festival, a weeklong music festival that began on Monday. Other festivals have also announced that the band will no longer be performing.

“When people choose to defend something, then I think they should be held accountable for it,” said Daniel Stedman, a founder of the Northside Media Group, which runs the Brooklyn festival.

After Mr. Turner’s sentencing last week, Mr. Stedman said he found himself moved to tears as he read the graphic courtroom statement from the woman whom Mr. Turner sexually assaulted. The statement has been widely distributed since, describing the attack and what followed.

“How does the average person who is really upset and troubled about the Brock story, how does somebody participate in that, making right of a wrong?” Mr. Stedman said. “We are really just one tiny, infinitesimal part of that puzzle, but I think it was a no-brainer for us.”

In her letter, Ms. Rasmussen, 20, says that there was a distinction between rape and Mr. Turner’s case, and suggested that alcohol was to blame for his actions.

Mr. Turner, 20, a swimmer at Stanford, was found by two passers-by, partially clothed behind a trash bin on campus, on top of the 23-year-old woman, who was incapacitated by alcohol, according to the authorities. The passers-by stopped the assault and held Mr. Turner down as he tried to flee.

“I don’t think it’s fair to base the fate of the next ten + years of his life on the decision of a girl who doesn’t remember anything but the amount she drank to press charges against him,” Ms. Rasmussen, who plays drums in the band, wrote. “But where do we draw the line and stop worrying about being politically correct every second of the day and see that rape on campus isn’t always because people are rapists.”

Mr. Turner was convicted of three counts of felony sexual assault for the attack, which took place in January 2015. This week the judge in the case, Aaron Persky of Superior Court in Santa Clara County, Calif., came under withering criticism from the public for the sentence he imposed: six months in jail and probation.

Ms. Rasmussen’s letter was part of a package of letters sent to the judge on behalf of Mr. Turner before his sentencing, a standard practice in which people seek to influence a sentencing decision by sharing their experiences of the defendant. His father also sent a letter that had an even more explosive effect when it was made public this week; he said that the episode had affected his son’s appetite and that, in particular, he no longer enjoyed rib-eye steaks.

Following the firestorm her letter provoked, Ms. Rasmussen said that her words were being twisted and that she was being unfairly stigmatized. “This appeal has now provided an opportunity for people to misconstrue my ideas into a distortion that suggests I sympathize with sex offenses and those who commit them or that I blame the victim involved,” she said in a statement.

Ms. Rasmussen also believed that the letter to the judge was private. But a spokesman for the court said she was wrong — such letters, like most documents entered into the court, are a matter of public record.

Within hours of Ms. Rasmussen’s letter being made public by New York magazine, Good English was removed from a roster of Brooklyn venues where they were scheduled to perform in the coming days, including Rock Shop in Gowanus, Industry City Distillery in Greenwood, Gold Sounds in Bushwick, and Bar Matchless in Greenpoint.

“We don’t want to be affiliated with anyone that’s going to try to victim-blame or even just downplay rape,” said Larry Hyland, an owner of Bar Matchless.

Mr. Hyland said he had received over 50 emails and posts on the bar’s Facebook page demanding that the band’s show be canceled. Some of the messages, he said, included threats to confront the band members if they did perform.

“We didn’t cancel the show because of censorship,” he said, adding that while he disagreed with the content of Ms. Rasmussen’s letter, he understood the impulse to want to help a childhood friend. “I wanted to avoid an unsafe environment.”

On Tuesday, the Dayton Music Art and Film Festival near the band’s hometown announced that it, too, was removing the band from its September lineup. “Such actions should not be defended, friend or not,” the festival wrote on its Facebook page. On Wednesday, Behind the Curtains Media, the public relations firm that represented Good English, dropped them from its client roster.

In her statement, Ms. Rasmussen attributed the fallout from her initial letter not to what she wrote, but to “the overzealous nature of social media.” In particular, she lamented the “uproar of judgment and hatred unleashed on me” and the effect it was having on her musical aspirations.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2016, 05:12:38 AM »
Drummer Defends Stanford Student Convicted in Rape Case. Her Band Pays a Price.
By SARAH MASLIN NIR

“When people choose to defend something, then I think they should be held accountable for it,” said Daniel Stedman, a founder of the Northside Media Group, which runs the Brooklyn festival.

Wise words. Wish more people would realise this.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2016, 06:46:07 AM »
I love it.  He is not responsible... the "culture" is.  ::)

Former Stanford swimmer blames 'party culture and risk-taking behavior' for sex assault
by Veronica Rocha

A  former Stanford University swimmer who was sentenced to six months in jail for sexually assaulting an unconscious woman behind a dumpster on campus has blamed a “party culture and risk-taking behavior” for his actions.

In a letter he penned to Santa Clara Superior Court Judge Aaron Persky, Brock Turner wrote that he was shattered by “the party culture and risk-taking behavior that I briefly experienced in my four months at school.”

Turner said he came from a small town in Ohio and never experienced partying that involved alcohol. But when he started attending Stanford, Turner wrote, he began drinking to relieve the stress of school and competitive swimming.

“The swim team set no limits on partying or drinking and I saw the guys take full advantage of these circumstances, while I was shown to do the same,” he wrote. “I witnessed countless times the guys that I looked up to go to parties, meet girls and take the girl that they had just met back with them.”  

Describing himself as an “inexperienced drinker and party-goer,” Turner said he looked up to members of his swim team. On Jan. 17, 2015, the night of the sexual assault, Turner said he drank five beers, two “swigs” of Fireball whiskey and bounced from one party to another.

“I want to demolish the assumption that drinking and partying are what make up a college lifestyle,” he wrote. “I made a mistake, I drank too much, and my decisions hurt someone. But I never meant to intentionally hurt [the victim]. My poor decision making and excessive drinking hurt someone that night and I wish I could just take it all back.”

Turner vowed to “change people’s attitudes towards the culture surrounded by binge drinking and sexual promiscuity that protrudes through what people think is at the core of being a college student.”

A jury convicted Turner in March for sexually assaulting the woman, and he was facing a maximum sentence of 14 years in prison.

At the time, prosecutors asked Persky to sentence him to a six-year prison term for the three felony counts he was found guilty of: assault with the intent to commit rape of an unconscious person, sexual penetration of an unconscious person and sexual penetration of an intoxicated person.

When Persky instead sentenced Turner last week to six months in county jail and three years’ probation, the decision sparked outrage. Critics argued the sentence was too lenient and launched a campaign to recall Persky from the bench.

Turner’s victim read a 12-page letter in open court, called the more lenient sentence “a soft timeout, a mockery of the seriousness of the assaults.” She said Turner had failed to show responsibility.

She wrote:

“Unfortunately, after reading the defendant’s statement, I am severely disappointed and feel that he has failed to exhibit sincere remorse or responsibility for his conduct. I fully respected his right to a trial, but even after twelve jurors unanimously convicted him guilty of three felonies, all he has admitted to doing is ingesting alcohol. Someone who cannot take full accountability for his actions does not deserve a mitigating sentence. It is deeply offensive that he would try and dilute rape with a suggestion of promiscuity. By definition rape is the absence of promiscuity, rape is the absence of consent, and it perturbs me deeply that he can’t even see that distinction.”

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2016, 06:55:44 AM »
http://www.today.com/video/brock-turner-rape-case-court-docs-show-history-of-drug-alcohol-use-702056003959

Court records, pictures show Brock Turner lied about substance abuse history
By Ama Daetz

STANFORD, Calif. (KGO) --
The outrage over what some call a light sentence for a Stanford swimmer convicted of sexual assault has prompted graduating seniors to plan a protest before this Sunday's graduation.

This comes as new pictures have surfaced that prosecutors say prove Brock Turner partied and used drugs well before his Stanford days.

Documents and pictures obtained by ABC News show a completely different picture of Turner than the one his family and lawyers described in court.

In his sentencing for sexually assaulting an unconscious woman outside a frat party near a dumpster, the top tier Stanford University swimmer wrote to the judge: "Coming from a small town in Ohio, I never really experienced celebrating or partying that involved alcohol."

Prosecutors however wrote that at an apparent party, Turner, wearing his Stanford swimming shirt, is holding a bong.

The 20-year-old told the judge he doesn't "do illicit drugs." But prosecutors say, an image shows him smoking a hash pipe before college. And there were harder drugs proven in text messages.

The Palo Alto judge who presided over the case and considered those documents is angering many people for sentencing Turner to just six months in jail.

"They're threatening. They use a lot of profanity. They hope that he dies. They hope that his kids gets raped," said Santa Clara County Deputy public defender Gary Goodman.

Now, one of the guys who ran to help the victim when he and a friend say they saw Turner on top of the woman, is speaking out.

"She wasn't moving," said Stanford assault witness Carl Frederik.

The Stanford University graduate student says he's still in shock over what he and his friend say they witnessed that night.

"It's something that's very emotional and tough thing. It's something horrible to think about," Frederik added.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2016, 06:16:43 PM »
Ridiculously Light Sentence.
And as for the Letter from his dad,  ::)
'20 Mins of action' Makes you wonder what he's got up to !!

Now had it Been The judges daughter who was the victim
I'm sure he would of Agian given a 6mnth prison sentence.  ::) NOT.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2016, 06:17:46 PM »
For justice we must go to Don Corleone.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2016, 05:59:45 AM »
So she was pissed drunk and he was pissed drunk.  Fuck me.  I can't tell you how many whores I fucked who I met in clubs that were fucked up drunk as was I.  So I assume they are now considered rape?  So If I meet a chick, we're drunk, we make out, she grabs my cock, I fuck her that unless I ask her name and if she wants to have sex that it's considered rape?

There's actually an app that established 'prior consent' from both parties

The law comes in when 'consent' was either absent or dismissed by one party

Usually no witnesses which calls for character witnesses which was the case in this trail - he had a character witness as well as those kids who witness the crime itself

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2016, 01:14:11 PM »
In europe, if he was a muslim and had arab features, he would have got 20 days of jail and 200 hours of public service, and wouldn't have to pay for any shit. Maybe even dropped the charges if you called the system racist few times.

To me as a european, it's strange to see a white man getting off the hook like that, I'm speechless.

Most idiotic thing i've read for a while.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: June 10, 2016, 01:37:05 PM »
6 months for raping a woman passed out by a dumpster

he'll be out in 3 monthes for good behavior. ::) ::) ::)
F

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2016, 01:42:22 PM »
he'll be out in 3 monthes for good behavior. ::) ::) ::)

His sentence actually did get reduced to 3 months...

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2016, 01:44:56 PM »
http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/usa-swimming-bans-convicted-rapist-brock-turner-for-life-20160610

USA Swimming Bans Convicted Rapist Brock Turner for Life

"USA Swimming condemns the crime and actions committed by Brock turner and all acts of sexual misconduct," organization says

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 10, 2016, 01:47:12 PM »

io856

« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2016, 01:58:10 PM »
Fuckin moron should have focused on his sport and studies which would have got him laid in the long term.

His lack of willpower and rationality is sickening.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2016, 02:11:44 PM »
Fuckin moron should have focused on his sport and studies which would have got him laid in the long term.

His lack of willpower and rationality is sickening.

True, clearly he could have waited a few years!

Getting laid will come easily after he has managed to achieve a decent economy.
Q

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #72 on: June 10, 2016, 03:07:03 PM »
can we start a gofundme to pay a prisoner to rape him?
A

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2016, 03:09:31 PM »
Not a Jew!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #74 on: June 10, 2016, 03:10:26 PM »