Author Topic: Granny Clinton's health seems in bad shape.  (Read 36442 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Granny Clinton's health seems in bad shape.
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2016, 01:54:15 PM »
that cough is really troubling.   

the weird head twitch - that came out a few weeks ago.  I bumped my hilary health thread when it did.  It was on FR but quickly moved in case it really was just a legit overreaction. 

Seeing the body man carrying that medicine needle, that's troubling.   I am betting if she becomes president, she immediately moves to the wheelchair.  just safer.  She HAS to stand up to talk to crowds now.  But once she has the office, I bet she sits.  Then, people will get used to it.  Imagine wheelchair bound hilary running for re-election.  If she does a competent job and cheats too, she could win that too.

Don't you imagine campaigning for President is much more physically and mentally difficult than holding the office of President?

"In her sprawling, extraordinary 1975 article, “Running,” Elizabeth Drew offers an admirably thorough account of just how horrible Presidential campaigning really is. Drew interviewed a number of top Democrats—including George McGovern, Walter Mondale, Edmund Muskie, Morris Udall, and Kenneth O’Donnell, a chief adviser to J.F.K.—to find out what campaigning is really like. The answer, Drew writes, is that it’s “strange and brutal.” Candidates “undergo an experience from which few human beings could emerge whole.” “I was mad, I was exhausted, I was unnerved,” one candidate recalls. Another campaign adviser sums up the experience by simply repeating, “Crazy. Crazy. Crazy.”

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/is-running-for-president-worth-it

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2016, 01:57:38 PM »
Prime, Bernie held it together quite well (and can actually be seen running up to the stage etc) and he's older than you, even.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2016, 02:04:17 PM »
that cough is really troubling.   

the weird head twitch - that came out a few weeks ago.  I bumped my hilary health thread when it did.  It was on FR but quickly moved in case it really was just a legit overreaction. 

Seeing the body man carrying that medicine needle, that's troubling.   I am betting if she becomes president, she immediately moves to the wheelchair.  just safer.  She HAS to stand up to talk to crowds now.  But once she has the office, I bet she sits.  Then, people will get used to it.  Imagine wheelchair bound hilary running for re-election.  If she does a competent job and cheats too, she could win that too.

Wheelchair Hillary vs. Greg Abbott 2020??

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2016, 02:17:18 PM »
Still looking at all info.  Anything to show she did indeed have the flu, and that she wasn't being treated for it for some reason?

There are tons of articles suggesting a variety of reasons for her fainting, falling and ending up with a concussion. Unfortunately they are found in dubious publications with long records of making stuff up about people and sensationalizing it.

The often touted reason for her illness at that time was labeled 'the Benghazi flu.'

Here is what seems to be a fairly comprehensive article on this subject. -One that looks at a variety of possibilities.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/she-the-people/wp/2013/01/01/questioning-hillary-clintons-concussion-and-other-outrages/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2016, 02:22:47 PM »
Prime, Bernie held it together quite well (and can actually be seen running up to the stage etc) and he's older than you, even.

Wow, that's really old! ;D

Donald Trump is older yet at 70. Trump seems to be doing okay physically....although he is probably a heart attack or stroke waiting to happen. Now on the mental side of things, I'm not sure how fit Trump is.  ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2016, 06:26:36 PM »
None of which you know for a fact. Your opinion statements border on defamation. If I were you, I'd dial it back. You are probably banking on there being no one posting/reading posts on getbig who could legally take issue with your slanderous comments about all the politicians you dislike and you might be wrong.
:o
Someone has a crush... ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2016, 06:31:25 PM »
There are tons of articles suggesting a variety of reasons for her fainting, falling and ending up with a concussion. Unfortunately they are found in dubious publications with long records of making stuff up about people and sensationalizing it.

The often touted reason for her illness at that time was labeled 'the Benghazi flu.'

Here is what seems to be a fairly comprehensive article on this subject. -One that looks at a variety of possibilities.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/she-the-people/wp/2013/01/01/questioning-hillary-clintons-concussion-and-other-outrages/

Lmfao.    What you going to report him to attack watch it Hillary campaign.   Ridiculous     Group up already. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2016, 07:06:41 PM »
Lmfao.    What you going to report him to attack watch it Hillary campaign.   Ridiculous     Group up already. 

Report who? What the heck are you talking about?

Just so you know, I'm just having a discussion here, it's you who seems to be drowning in your own hatred for almost everything and everyone. GroupGrow up already.  ::)

You get credit for recognizing that Trump's not the answer either. You and I should be able to agree that voters have been handed no good choices for President this time around.

Trump: Too old, too insane, too volatile plus that ridiculous hairdo. He cannot remember his own lies more than a day or two.

Clinton: Too old, too sneaky, too sickly plus she has a reputation for being elitist and mean-spirited. Sticks to her lies no matter what.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2016, 07:20:49 PM »
It's just being a prick.    Don't take it personal.   I hate that evil witch

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2016, 07:40:36 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2016, 07:47:45 PM »

welcome to the party, coach.  I've been bitching about this since may 2014.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2016, 07:53:12 PM »
Granny Clinton will be like tales from the crypt In office

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2016, 08:00:31 PM »
Granny Clinton will be like tales from the crypt In office

i said earlier, i think she immediately goes to the wheelchair upon winning.  I mean, she comes out, gives a 90 second acceptance speech, and immediately disappears from the public for 2 weeks.  Returns quietly, seen doing seated events.  Ends up in the chair indoors all the time.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2016, 08:04:50 PM »
She won't do press conferences probably cause the stress

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2016, 08:06:13 PM »
Skip to comments.

BREAKING: Hillary’s Handler Carrying Auto-Injector Syringe For Anti-Seizure Drug Diazepam
Gatewaypundit ^ | AUGUST 7, 2016 | SEATTLE4TRUTH
Posted on August 8, 2016 at 12:05:19 AM EDT by Anti-Hillary

Twitter detectives found a new picture of Hillary’s handler — a mysterious man with what looks like a medical lapel-pin that follows Clinton everywhere she goes, helps her up stairs, and calms her down when she’s seizing up because of stress.

Please read entire article for full story.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2016, 08:21:46 PM »
bout time gateway pundit got this.

conspiracy boards had this BEFORE the convention. 

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2016, 09:21:28 PM »
You know what?  I've actually done a 180 on this since this morning.  A LOT of the evidence seems dodgy. That is NOT a medic pin the "doctor" is wearing.  I'm not entirely convinced that's an autoinjector and not sure why he'd have it out while walking in a crowded hallway.

But, yeah, he didn't run onstage to protect her. He ran up there to comfort her. And, initially, I was like who is gonna believe this big, bodyguard looking guy is a doctor. Of course they would get someone with the bare minimum of medical skills who could pass for a bodyguard if they were trying to keep this a secret. He's big, but compared to the other bodyguards, he's in horrible shape.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2016, 09:27:05 PM »
washpost, fox, cnn all over the story.   Drudge has it as the headline.

it's not conspiracy stuff anymore. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2016, 09:33:01 PM »
Apparently this happened this evening

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2016, 04:02:22 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2016, 04:50:35 AM »
Damn!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2016, 05:58:37 AM »

Soul Crusher,

WTF's wrong with you?  I just spit my coffee all over my monitor.  It's all your fault.    ;D

I had not seen this before, had no clue it had happened.  I was expecting her to just stop half way and catch her breath, or sit down, or something else.  I wasn't expecting her to actually fall..."I've fallen, and I can't get up"...LOL

Crap!  I've got coffee coming out of my nose now.   >:(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2016, 07:13:43 AM »
Soul Crusher,

WTF's wrong with you?  I just spit my coffee all over my monitor.  It's all your fault.    ;D

I had not seen this before, had no clue it had happened.  I was expecting her to just stop half way and catch her breath, or sit down, or something else.  I wasn't expecting her to actually fall..."I've fallen, and I can't get up"...LOL

Crap!  I've got coffee coming out of my nose now.   >:(

:D

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2016, 09:37:18 AM »

It's written by an admitted supporter, but still included this:

...she’s still the same person who repeatedly described coming under fire on a runway in Bosnia. During her ’08 campaign, she was eventually forced to apologize for saying, “I remember landing under sniper fire,” in Tuzla back in 1996. “There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.” That never happened, though the greeting ceremony did.

Why would she do (say) that, I wonder.  What's wrong with her.  

But as for the concussion:

Considering the timing, and given her willingness to use alcohol in the extreme way that she has done (see her recorded campaign stops from 08, in which she chugged significant quantities of different types of alcohol), the most likely scenario is that she got thoroughly drunk while sitting, then tried to walk and did an outstanding faceplant in the vicinity of a table.  Happens all the time.  Whether you are Hillary Clinton, or a busted guy in an alley, it has the same effect.