Author Topic: After Trump  (Read 4966 times)

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Re: After Trump
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2016, 05:54:44 AM »
^^^^ More dishonest hit pieces that you fall for every time.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2016, 06:28:53 AM »
The Trump revolution will not be televised.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2016, 06:37:03 AM »
He is representative of about 40% of base voters. 

The others, like coach, just wanted to pick the winner so they voted for whoever fox said was the veto runner that week. "I am so happy I picked the winner".  Yeah.

Most repubs aren't like trump.

Yes, most are.  And this election is finally opening their eyes up as to what has been going on for years.  Some are morons who have been coopted by Globalism and the big money shills who pimp "conservative" principles but then sell out America. 

Most Republicans are for massively reduced immigration if not a total freeze for a few years at least, appointing Supreme Court judges who are pro 2nd Amednment and aren't the next Ruth Bader Ginsburg, and are pro law enforcement.

Every time it comes up for an actual vote of the people, the immigration issue is a big win for Republicans, and those who want to drastically limit it.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2016, 07:32:52 AM »
How does he pull out and not anger that 25 percent?

This is one of my questions regarding the pull out. If he does, he has no shot at a television station, so it makes no sense for him to do so. There'd be a boycott of his brand which would sink him financially. Just my thoughts.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2016, 09:18:23 AM »
This is one of my questions regarding the pull out. If he does, he has no shot at a television station, so it makes no sense for him to do so. There'd be a boycott of his brand which would sink him financially. Just my thoughts.

Not him formally pulling out. 

It'd just be him signaling he doesn't care.  Lack of offices opening.  Lack of cooperation with rnc.  Lack of campaigning, skipping debates... Just riding out the clock quietly like Ben Carson did.

He needs his name on the ballot so Hilary isn't facing another repub.  but everyone will know he's conceded. 

He has ONE office in the battleground state of Florida.  He isn't trying. 

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2016, 10:51:43 AM »
These are just silly DNC talking points being transparently floated to take attention away from emails showing pay for play, with worse coming.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2016, 12:05:43 PM »
He needs his name on the ballot so Hilary isn't facing another repub.  but everyone will know he's conceded. 

It is already past the deadline for political parties to certify names of presidential candidates in a number of states.  Many more before the end of August, most by 60 days before the election.

The deadline has already passed in Ohio, North Carolina, and West Virginia, all states a republican nominee would need to win.  Any electoral votes won there would not be transferrable to the replacement candidate on the first ballot.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2016, 12:23:20 PM »
I get a chuckle when Hill talks about what she's gonna do to Wall Street. Apparently, she forgot she was a Senator for the 8 years leading up to the financial crisis, in the same state of those evil bankers and did nothing.

As a New York State resident myself, I don't recall a less visible public official than Hillary. It's was as though she was in hiding. This is why I don't fear a Hillary Presidency. I know she won't do anything.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2016, 12:24:57 PM »
She's gonna leave snail trails on all the chairs.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2016, 12:41:49 PM »
I get a chuckle when Hill talks about what she's gonna do to Wall Street. Apparently, she forgot she was a Senator for the 8 years leading up to the financial crisis, in the same state of those evil bankers and did nothing.

As a New York State resident myself, I don't recall a less visible public official than Hillary. It's was as though she was in hiding. This is why I don't fear a Hillary Presidency. I know she won't do anything.

If you consider throwing the borders wide open for illegals and terrorists and appointing judges who will take away your gun rights nothing.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2016, 12:49:53 PM »
It is already past the deadline for political parties to certify names of presidential candidates in a number of states.  Many more before the end of August, most by 60 days before the election.

The deadline has already passed in Ohio, North Carolina, and West Virginia, all states a republican nominee would need to win.  Any electoral votes won there would not be transferrable to the replacement candidate on the first ballot.

tim,
what do you think of Trump shifting his focus/criticism AWAY from hillay, and toward the MEDIA now?

Do you think he's just dumping the race now, even if he's not explicitly saying so, and moving on to set the stage for a much bigger showdown.... Donald Trump vs the American media?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2016, 01:02:14 PM »
He's really giving Hillary a pass.  Here's something he tweeted in the last 24 hrs:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump
We now have confirmation as to one reason Crooked H wanted to be sure that nobody saw her e-mails - PAY-FOR-PLAY. How can she run for Pres.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2016, 01:04:04 PM »
^^^^Yeah, if that's giving her a pass I don't know what would be an attack. Just wait for the "October suprise". ;)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2016, 01:13:27 PM »
tim,
what do you think of Trump shifting his focus/criticism AWAY from hillay, and toward the MEDIA now?

Do you think he's just dumping the race now, even if he's not explicitly saying so, and moving on to set the stage for a much bigger showdown.... Donald Trump vs the American media?

I don't think he can think that far in advance.  He entered the contest out of ego.  He never wanted to do the actual work required to be president.  In all his businesses there is no evidence that he is anything but a figurehead, a spokesman.  I think he saw the presidency as the same, and if by some chance he won, he would just be a figurehead.

I think he has always treated this as a reality show.  Reality shows needs drama and villains.  The media is an easy target.  Right now he's in it only for the ratings.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2016, 01:31:31 PM »
If you consider throwing the borders wide open for illegals and terrorists and appointing judges who will take away your gun rights nothing.

With Hillary, what she says is meaningless. Better to look at what she does. The Libs are gonna be disappointed.

These are the Demographics of where she lives. Hill don't like the dark types near her:

As of the census[23] of 2000, there were 9,468 people, 3,118 households, and 2,687 families residing in the census-designated place. The population density was 389.7/km² (1,009.8/mi²). There were 3,181 housing units at an average density of 130.9/km² (339.3/mi²). The racial makeup of the CDP was 91.80% White, 0.94% African American, 0.03% Native American, 5.62% Asian, 0.02% Pacific Islander, 0.52% from other races, and 1.07% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2.55% of the population.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2016, 03:00:13 PM »
To all liberals; Do people in the US really think Hillary will rise up against Islam? Don't you see what is happening in Europe?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2016, 06:44:52 PM »
To all liberals; Do people in the US really think Hillary will rise up against Islam? Don't you see what is happening in Europe?

Hillary is too much of a neo-con and a hawk for my taste, too quick to send in drones, perhaps even troops, too likely to sell weapons to Saudi Arabia and Egypt.  That she will be the first female president, she'll be even more likely to feel the need to prove she can be the commander-in-chief.

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2016, 08:11:45 PM »
The question posed here is After Trump.  My question to this question is, when After Trump? 

The reason I write this is because my guess is he's going to quit. His ego would not let him face defeat at the polls so he's going to drop out.  My guess here is that will probably happen sometime after Labor Day or mid-September.  He'll claim the election is rigged, that the media is all against him, that there'll be fraud at the polls, et cetera, et cetera. 

So the question then is what happens next?  I was just reading that The Republican National Committee's 168 members will pick a new nominee. Who will that be?  Would it be Mike Pence, the VP candidate? Would any of the primary candidates come back and jump in, like say Ted Cruz (who would claim he got the second most number of primary votes)?  I would bet there will be a lot of people who would want Paul Ryan to step in. No matter who is chosen, and especially if Ryan, Hillary will be in a whole new game. 

If Trump does stay in and the polls look like Hillary is going to win in a landslide, what I fear is there will be a record low voter turnout.  Usually when there's a low turnout Democrats do very poorly, which means Republicans would hold onto the Senate and the House.  And thus we citizens then would be the losers due to at least 2 more years of Republican obstructionism.

As for 2020, assuming Hillary wins, I'm sure Cruz and Rubio will be back battling each other for the nomination.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2016, 08:35:11 PM »
The question posed here is After Trump.  My question to this question is, when After Trump? 

The reason I write this is because my guess is he's going to quit. His ego would not let him face defeat at the polls so he's going to drop out.  My guess here is that will probably happen sometime after Labor Day or mid-September.  He'll claim the election is rigged, that the media is all against him, that there'll be fraud at the polls, et cetera, et cetera. 

So the question then is what happens next?  I was just reading that The Republican National Committee's 168 members will pick a new nominee. Who will that be?  Would it be Mike Pence, the VP candidate? Would any of the primary candidates come back and jump in, like say Ted Cruz (who would claim he got the second most number of primary votes)?  I would bet there will be a lot of people who would want Paul Ryan to step in. No matter who is chosen, and especially if Ryan, Hillary will be in a whole new game. 

If Trump does stay in and the polls look like Hillary is going to win in a landslide, what I fear is there will be a record low voter turnout.  Usually when there's a low turnout Democrats do very poorly, which means Republicans would hold onto the Senate and the House.  And thus we citizens then would be the losers due to at least 2 more years of Republican obstructionism.

As for 2020, assuming Hillary wins, I'm sure Cruz and Rubio will be back battling each other for the nomination.

see - I don't think he will officially withdraw.  Because that means someone like Pence can go ALL OUT, the party will have a RENEWED sense of purpose, and people WILL suddenly show up to vote.

IF HE IS A PLANT, he won't let the party be in a good position to come back at all on hilary.  He'll ride that shit to the end.  Pence/Ryan would mop the floor with hilary if they have a week to mobilize voters.   

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2016, 01:16:46 AM »

It would be impossible for any other Republican candidate to win the electoral vote on the first ballot because the deadline to certify ballots for the general election has already passed in some state, especially red states, and the deadline for most states is 60 days before the election, Sept 8.  Trump will remain on those ballots whether he drops out or not.  A new Republican nominee would not be on those ballots.

Now if no one got 270 electoral votes, then it would go to the current House, which is controlled by republicans.  They can select anyone they want.  But the Republican party is fractured, and the Tea Party and the establishment Republicans will not support each other's candidate.

I don't think so.  The Democratic already has an incredible Get Out The Vote organization already set up.  And they got plenty of money for it, as they're not going to need to spend much on advertising against Trump. Democrats are going to show up in record numbers.  The fear on the Republican side is that their base gives up and stays home, and the Democrats take both the house and senate.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2016, 01:33:22 AM »
Maybe it'll be Bill's third term, de facto ?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2016, 06:05:45 AM »
Some truly delusional people on this site, living on liberal websites playing patty cake on each other's balls.

Extreme Vetting is coming.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2016, 07:20:23 AM »
Extreme Vetting is coming.

LOL!   Because a terr'ist hell bent on blowing themselves up won't be capable of lying on a form?

Oh brother... 'extreme vetting' = complete clickbait reinforcement for desperate trump supporters.

Trump actually said "I know more about ISIS than the generals".   And his big plan for stopping them turns out to be another govt form that bad guys will just lie on when filling out?  Unreal anyone still falls for trump's garbage.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2016, 07:23:04 AM »
Why the fuck do you come on here and consistently lie all the time?

Why does a snake bit people?  Why does a turd stink?  Why do Muslims have sex with preteen boys?
Ψ

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2016, 10:39:52 AM »
LOL!   Because a terr'ist hell bent on blowing themselves up won't be capable of lying on a form?

Oh brother... 'extreme vetting' = complete clickbait reinforcement for desperate trump supporters.

Trump actually said "I know more about ISIS than the generals".   And his big plan for stopping them turns out to be another govt form that bad guys will just lie on when filling out?  Unreal anyone still falls for trump's garbage.

Exactly this.

Also please show me how many terrorist attacks have happened in the US by people who hadn't been here for years?

Where did that Orlando shooter immigrate from again?

::)