Author Topic: Has Ron given total control over to the mods?  (Read 32669 times)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Re: Has Ron given total control over to the mods?
« Reply #250 on: August 27, 2016, 12:46:00 PM »
Why are you getting angry? You do know that you don't have to respond to me, right? My thoughts and opinions are just as good as yours.

Not even on your best day.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #251 on: August 27, 2016, 12:47:26 PM »
I still remember this gem from a highly respected member of Getbig, who is known for his honesty......

Obviously we have had our differences, my fault. I look back and I attacked him cause I was pissed off at other posters and at life and I targeted him cause I knew his identity and didnt respect him. I fully admit I was the retard here. The shit I did was unexcusable. Recently shizzo pm'd me telling me he was impressed at my change in attitude and posting, and I considered this a massive compliment coming from someone who has every reason to despise me (and  he said in the pm he HATED me). Im not gonna sit here and fool myself and say Im gonna be a good poster for the rest of my time on here, but Im pretty fucking confident I will be as long as I do certain things properly.

Also, in my opinion, shizzo has been a butt of jokes among the moderators. Now I am the first to recognize that he takes shit WAY TOO SERIOUSLY on here at  times, but on the other side of the coin he did a good job on the mma board and I even went down there to read his stuff. I liked his posts of older fights, fighters and when and where to watch streams of upcoming fights. I think he got a raw deal and should have been a part of the mod board. I have no idea why he wasnt and there may have been more to it among the mods -- thats not my area, this is just my opinion.

In the end, to me, shizzo has a good heart and means well. He just goes a little over the top at times, but thats ok, its not hurting anyone. He is much better than blackheart junior who, although giving money away does things for his own good and doesnt care about anyone else. I can say on my end I wont be a dick to shizzo anymore.

oh just a subnote--I do respect the fact that he never hid who he is in real life. Sadly I took advantage of that instead of respecting that

anyways, yes tldr, ylls, hth, put my tampon in blah blah blah

Simple Simon

« Reply #252 on: August 27, 2016, 12:49:15 PM »
Why are you getting angry? You do know that you don't have to respond to me, right? My thoughts and opinions are just as good as yours.
angry?
In not angry you idiot.

Your thoughts and opinions are totally irrelevant.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #253 on: August 27, 2016, 12:49:53 PM »
Cock pics?

The question is: who hasn't had a cock in thier mouths on getbig?  :-*

go see-saw on some dudes cock already!

I would pay good money for a mandingo cock.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: August 27, 2016, 01:12:09 PM »
ironically

shizzo will be patting himself on the back about the banter with his mates on here

T

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #255 on: August 27, 2016, 02:53:39 PM »
That is the only way I can get to 100 around here.  ;D

P.S. The Ravens are going to suck.

Bullshit dude. They're going to beat the Pats, and will be in the AFCCG this year. Book it.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #256 on: August 27, 2016, 04:02:01 PM »
I once had 4 big black guys surrounding me in the alley. My lips quivered as I knelt down and unzipped the flies of each of them. Out of the dead centre of each unzipped baggy pants was a big black cock not unlike Gary Coleman's forearm. It was the beginning of a night I would not only cherish, but the star of something special that made me feel like I could offer the world something, my mouth full of cock
"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: August 27, 2016, 04:03:52 PM »

Cute. But any respectable man can follow a link.

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #258 on: August 27, 2016, 04:08:02 PM »
Hi junior.
©

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: August 27, 2016, 04:18:13 PM »

"

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #260 on: August 27, 2016, 07:31:00 PM »

You're speaking as if you're an equal to Avesher....you're not.  That's the problem with you, Shizzo.  You think that because you've been posting here for 12 years that you are important and you've been going around trying to convince everyone that you are You are of no importance to Getbig.  You bring nothing to the table.  You are neither a bodybuilder, commentator, radio show host, journalist, fitness guru, drug dealer etc.  You have no actual involvement in the industry whatsoever.  The "Legendary Getbiggers" have at the very least had some involvement in the bodybuilding and/or fitness industry in some way.  Even the True Adonis was a guest on MD No Bull Radio and did the Mr. Getbig.  You have no irons in the fire, you have no skin in the business.  You have not lived for the sport or even picked up a weight for that matter.  You have not contributed anything significant to Getbig.  You were even humiliated and banned on RX Muscle and MD which is why you came back here....posting under the title "King Shizzo" as if someone knows or even cares about you.

Shizzo, all you want from Getbig is to be accepted and admired but the truth is that you're not a "Legendary Getbigger" and you'll never be one of us because you have done absolutely nothing to earn the title.  You're no Adonis, you're no Squadfather, you're no Avesher, you're no OneMoreRep, you're no Fozzle, you're no Mindspin, you're no MartyChampions, you're no anabolichalo, you're no WillGrant, you're no Wiggs, you're no stuntmovie, you're no 240, you're no SoulCrusher....you are absolutely nothing.  You simply don't exist as an actual "somebody" on Getbig other than that loser who was so desperate to be accepted by random people on Getbig that you wrapped your lips around another man's dick and sucked it clean and then posted about it.  Its just sad.....I'm sorry.  I would tell you to shoot yourself in the head but it would be a waste of a good bullet.  You are neither loved or hated...you simply don't belong here.  Please stop pestering people and just go away.....far away.

Walter Sobchak approved post!

That is THE "end thread" post of the day.

Shizzo will not recover.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #261 on: August 29, 2016, 08:20:24 AM »
Original thread...

...and yes the Y has total control 8)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: August 29, 2016, 08:35:52 AM »
Original thread...

...and yes the Y has total control 8)
Brutal thread bump after a 5 day alcohol binge.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #263 on: August 29, 2016, 01:27:20 PM »
Brutal thread bump after a 5 day alcohol binge.

Well I did just get back from OC, Maryland but didn't party as hard as I could.

...and I don't post when drinking ;)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #264 on: August 30, 2016, 03:55:16 PM »

Well I did just get back from OC, Maryland but didn't party as hard as I could.

...and I don't post when drinking ;)
On a related note, what is shizzo's favorite drink? ???
A

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: August 30, 2016, 04:02:26 PM »
On a related note, what is shizzo's favorite drink? ???

"

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #267 on: August 31, 2016, 04:16:14 AM »

You're speaking as if you're an equal to Avesher....you're not.  That's the problem with you, Shizzo.  You think that because you've been posting here for 12 years that you are important and you've been going around trying to convince everyone that you are You are of no importance to Getbig.  You bring nothing to the table.  You are neither a bodybuilder, commentator, radio show host, journalist, fitness guru, drug dealer etc.  You have no actual involvement in the industry whatsoever.  The "Legendary Getbiggers" have at the very least had some involvement in the bodybuilding and/or fitness industry in some way.  Even the True Adonis was a guest on MD No Bull Radio and did the Mr. Getbig.  You have no irons in the fire, you have no skin in the business.  You have not lived for the sport or even picked up a weight for that matter.  You have not contributed anything significant to Getbig.  You were even humiliated and banned on RX Muscle and MD which is why you came back here....posting under the title "King Shizzo" as if someone knows or even cares about you.

Shizzo, all you want from Getbig is to be accepted and admired but the truth is that you're not a "Legendary Getbigger" and you'll never be one of us because you have done absolutely nothing to earn the title.  You're no Adonis, you're no Squadfather, you're no Avesher, you're no OneMoreRep, you're no Fozzle, you're no Mindspin, you're no MartyChampions, you're no anabolichalo, you're no WillGrant, you're no Wiggs, you're no stuntmovie, you're no 240, you're no SoulCrusher....you are absolutely nothing.  You simply don't exist as an actual "somebody" on Getbig other than that loser who was so desperate to be accepted by random people on Getbig that you wrapped your lips around another man's dick and sucked it clean and then posted about it.  Its just sad.....I'm sorry.  I would tell you to shoot yourself in the head but it would be a waste of a good bullet.  You are neither loved or hated...you simply don't belong here.  Please stop pestering people and just go away.....far away.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: August 31, 2016, 08:51:29 AM »
shizzo being manhandled

like a well used crack whore in this thread
T

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #270 on: August 31, 2016, 08:54:03 AM »
shizzo being manhandled

Unlike shizzo a well used crack whore feels bad about what they are doing.

Simple Simon

« Reply #271 on: August 31, 2016, 08:55:42 AM »
shizzo being manhandled

shizzos entire life is like a crack comedown...

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: August 31, 2016, 09:28:29 AM »
 :D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #274 on: August 31, 2016, 09:30:38 AM »
Hello Mother.
Hello Father.
They're very mindful
At Camp Hiawatha.
My good friend Jimmy
Was returned quite quickly.
He almost made it all the way to Bergen County.