Author Topic: Do you consider Vince Goodrum a mover and a shaker in the bodybuilding industry?  (Read 5120 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
People take Vince way too seriously. He seems like a good dude. He's just trying to live his life as he seems fit.
X

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
I enjoy his posts and ramblings at times.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Gays can't be alpha males by default.

Says the closet homo who started a thread about "experimenting" with sucking cocks...

I'd take Goodrum over you 24/7/365!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Gays can't be alpha males by default.

Are you implying that you can kick my ass, Shizzo???  Set it up.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
I've known Vince since around 2001-2002.

The man is probably one of the most, if not the most, entertaining bodybuilding forum character(s) to have ever graced the boards. Some people don't like him and I can respect that. But for what it's worth, you have to admit that he is entertaining.

Think about all the shit Vince has taken part in within bodybuilding.  He has made us laugh, cry and has evolved over time. He has survived while many of his rivals have, well literally, died.

I have no qualms with the man. He rolls with the punches like none other and has been around the industry for close to 2 decades.

"1"

Its amazing how long I've been in the forums but you also forgot about the Newsgroups in the mid 90's that I used to be on although I wasn't as big of a troll....especially when Dan Duchaine was around and he would tear me a new one if I got out of line.  The people who mostly hate are the ones that I didn't let them get away with bullshit.

I'm sure you remember OMR back on Muscle Mayhem when Craig and Kelly were selling those phony cigarette cession products that was nothing more than celery seed filler and flour.  Craig actually threatened to kill me which I responded to fuck off and quit trying to rip people off.  

I honestly am nothing special...... Much like the rest of the folks running around I'm just another small time ex-orange juice dealer who decided to go and sell supplements and exercise equipment with the exception of my "vet supply" business that I ran until 2008.  That's the good thing about the fitness industry.....if you work hard and pay your dues, you can make a decent living    
A

KRK

he is a shaker of cock for sure

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
he is a shaker of cock for sure
That was poor..

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
I'm glad people are finally recognising that their dislike for Vince is mostly their own fear that someone like Vince might succeed better than themselves.

KRK

That was poor..
like i care what is poor rich funny or unfunny while posting in this forums.
99% users in this forum are losers and i want no-ones approval

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
You sound upset...

KRK

Simple Simon

he doesn't post any more.

Army of One

• Getbig V
he doesn't post any more.

Why did he quit?missed the memo on that one

Simple Simon

Why did he quit?missed the memo on that one
No idea, it was him ripping into my photos that motivated me to get back in top shape.
I used to settle with looking good for my age, now I settle at looking great full stop...

Red Hook

• Getbig V

Are you implying that you can kick my ass, Shizzo???  Set it up.

Vince, tell us, at what age did you realize that pussy wasn't for you? what was the "ah ha moment" for you wanting to be with a man? how did your parents and family react?

and last but not least, and you don't have to answer... top or bottom?

thanks in advance for your response
I