Author Topic: [VIDEO] Cedric vs Levrone: Thong Warriors @ 2016 Olympia Press Conference  (Read 6031 times)

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
Re: [VIDEO] Cedric vs Levrone: Thong Warriors @ 2016 Olympia Press Conference
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2016, 01:37:53 PM »
wait for the esiclene, about to double in size

"I know of pros that competed with me for many years that injected Esiclene on a daily basis for the last 14 days prior to the show. This is definitely very painful as Esiclene burns like hell. When I used it, it was either off-season for my delts and/or arms before I trained one of these muscle groups. Yes I did it on and off during the off-season. Also when it became rare I just saved it for the shows. Esiclene works very well for smaller muscle groups like front delts, side delts, rear delts, the biceps height, and the different heads of the triceps. From my experience, Esiclene worked best when I injected it into smaller muscle groups on the day of the show. Also once I had it injected (Birgit, my former wife, did it for me) in all different parts of my back. The first couple of hours it looked good but then for the finals in 1998 (Arnold Classic) my back became watery. So this was an experience that I am giving out for free here and now.

Sometimes when I used Esiclene in the hotel room, I took a chair to the mirror and Birgit and her friends had already drawn the Esiclene into the syringes with long needles. I was just sitting there and got hit every couple of seconds for sometimes 30 to 45 minutes straight. Sometimes the girls had to stop injecting because I was just bleeding all over the place out of these holes. So, with paper tissues they had to make the blood discontinue, otherwise when it dried it looked terrible over the third or fourth coat of pro tan. After these sessions, which sometimes lasted even over 60 minutes, I had to go to bed because I was more than dizzy and I once even passed out in the chair in my hotel room and had to be dragged to my bed.

Six amps of the 2.0 cc’s of Esiclene cost $8.00 US Dollars in Italy when it was still available. Later I paid here in the US about $ 25.00 US Dollars for one ampule. The dealers definitely made a high profit with the bodybuilders. The cheaper alternative is synthol. But to get something very similar to Esiclene you have to use “Nolotil” or “Metamizol” which is easily obtained in Mexico. But you will definitely be in extreme pain. Just feeling these liquids entering your bloodstream is extraordinarily painful. And you should definitely rest after such an injection session otherwise you cannot make it onstage or you will pass out onstage. And if you are additionally on too much in the way of diuretics and Insulin you could definitely die as well. I once spoke to Craig Titus, who actually was a very big fan of my physique in the ‘90s, about this possibility of dying. He said: “You know Nasser, if I could be in the top six of the Olympia just once in my life like you, I would write my life over to the devil directly after the show. I do not care what happens to me after I have succeeded like anyone who ever finished in the top six.”

- Nasser
©

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2016, 04:25:02 PM »
"I know of pros that competed with me for many years that injected Esiclene on a daily basis for the last 14 days prior to the show. This is definitely very painful as Esiclene burns like hell. When I used it, it was either off-season for my delts and/or arms before I trained one of these muscle groups. Yes I did it on and off during the off-season. Also when it became rare I just saved it for the shows. Esiclene works very well for smaller muscle groups like front delts, side delts, rear delts, the biceps height, and the different heads of the triceps. From my experience, Esiclene worked best when I injected it into smaller muscle groups on the day of the show. Also once I had it injected (Birgit, my former wife, did it for me) in all different parts of my back. The first couple of hours it looked good but then for the finals in 1998 (Arnold Classic) my back became watery. So this was an experience that I am giving out for free here and now.

Sometimes when I used Esiclene in the hotel room, I took a chair to the mirror and Birgit and her friends had already drawn the Esiclene into the syringes with long needles. I was just sitting there and got hit every couple of seconds for sometimes 30 to 45 minutes straight. Sometimes the girls had to stop injecting because I was just bleeding all over the place out of these holes. So, with paper tissues they had to make the blood discontinue, otherwise when it dried it looked terrible over the third or fourth coat of pro tan. After these sessions, which sometimes lasted even over 60 minutes, I had to go to bed because I was more than dizzy and I once even passed out in the chair in my hotel room and had to be dragged to my bed.

Six amps of the 2.0 cc’s of Esiclene cost $8.00 US Dollars in Italy when it was still available. Later I paid here in the US about $ 25.00 US Dollars for one ampule. The dealers definitely made a high profit with the bodybuilders. The cheaper alternative is synthol. But to get something very similar to Esiclene you have to use “Nolotil” or “Metamizol” which is easily obtained in Mexico. But you will definitely be in extreme pain. Just feeling these liquids entering your bloodstream is extraordinarily painful. And you should definitely rest after such an injection session otherwise you cannot make it onstage or you will pass out onstage. And if you are additionally on too much in the way of diuretics and Insulin you could definitely die as well. I once spoke to Craig Titus, who actually was a very big fan of my physique in the ‘90s, about this possibility of dying. He said: “You know Nasser, if I could be in the top six of the Olympia just once in my life like you, I would write my life over to the devil directly after the show. I do not care what happens to me after I have succeeded like anyone who ever finished in the top six.”

- Nasser

Another over exaggeration load of bollocks by Nasser
No doubt he used it & a lot of it...
Only an injection every couple of seconds for 30-45 mins..
Yeah right that's 900 -- 1012 shots at a minimum of $8 for 2 shots
$3600 for the 900 shots - less for bulk buy.. ::)

Good luck with doing that Nasser.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2016, 04:42:56 PM »

"...Sometimes when I used Esiclene in the hotel room, I took a chair to the mirror and Birgit and her friends had already drawn the Esiclene into the syringes with long needles. I was just sitting there and got hit every couple of seconds for sometimes 30 to 45 minutes straight. Sometimes the girls had to stop injecting because I was just bleeding all over the place out of these holes. So, with paper tissues they had to make the blood discontinue, otherwise when it dried it looked terrible over the third or fourth coat of pro tan. After these sessions, which sometimes lasted even over 60 minutes, I had to go to bed because I was more than dizzy and I once even passed out in the chair in my hotel room and had to be dragged to my bed..."

- Nasser

Wow, bodybuilding really is serious business - I really hope that doing all that sh1t doesn't cause any health problems for him when he gets older...
T