Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Surges Back Into The Lead Over Trump After Pneumonia Scare  (Read 911 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
NEW YORK (Reuters) – Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton leads Republican rival Donald Trump by 4 percentage points, and her recent bout with pneumonia doesn’t appear to have scared away her supporters, according to a new Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll.

The Sept. 9-15 tracking poll showed that 42 percent of likely voters supported Clinton while 38 percent backed Trump. Clinton, who has mostly led Trump in the poll since the Democratic and Republican national conventions ended in July, regained the advantage this week after her lead briefly faded in late August.

Clinton has an advantage among minorities, women, people who make more than $75,000 a year, and those with moderate political leanings. Trump has an advantage with whites, men, avid churchgoers, and people who are nearing retirement age.

Overall, Americans appear to be relatively uninspired by their choices for president with less than eight weeks to go before the election. One out of every five likely voters said they do not support Clinton or Trump for president. In comparison, about one out of every 10 likely voters wouldn’t support Obama or Republican challenger Mitt Romney at a similar point in the 2012 presidential campaign.

Read more: http://www.politicususa.com/2016/09/16/hillary-clinton-surges-lead-trump-pneumonia-scare.html

In a matchup including Gary Johnson, she is 3 points ahead.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Hillary Clinton Surges Back Into The Lead Over Trump After Pneumonia Scare
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2016, 05:20:47 AM »
Lol.  Surges.    Gimme a break.   Sickly Clinton is doing horribly

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2016, 06:15:39 AM »
after the first debate itll be allllllll over. she will lie again in front of the world. trump wins in November. the silent majority will be heard. especially since its so close of a race now. do you honestly think that the silent majority is even thinking about voting for Clinton?? hell no theyre not.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2016, 07:48:17 AM »
i dont understand how getbiggers are okay with trump's answers on actual policy.

'take the oil' = do you understand how fcking ignorant and impossible this actually is?  DO YOU?   If you think it's a legit possibility, you should go flush your head down the toilet, because you have, really, shit for brains.

'more torture' = are you serious?  Geneva & the generals say this will never happen, but you know better than them, right?  Again, you're not rooted in reality if you think this is really going to happen.

'kill the family of terr'ists" = impossible, horrible, will never happen, and really just idiotic.  Again, this is #3 of trump's big solutions and anyone who truly blieves this list is legit, you don't understand jack about politics or law.  Stick to nascar and WWE.

Guys, I cannot see how you think Trump is going to have good foreign policy answers.  Yes, hilary is parkinson's email liar, nobody is denying that.  But this doesn't make Trump's outright delusional answers any more legit.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2016, 08:26:21 AM »

We are voting against that sickly corrupt old lesbian commie shot stain - not for Trump

i dont understand how getbiggers are okay with trump's answers on actual policy.

'take the oil' = do you understand how fcking ignorant and impossible this actually is?  DO YOU?   If you think it's a legit possibility, you should go flush your head down the toilet, because you have, really, shit for brains.

'more torture' = are you serious?  Geneva & the generals say this will never happen, but you know better than them, right?  Again, you're not rooted in reality if you think this is really going to happen.

'kill the family of terr'ists" = impossible, horrible, will never happen, and really just idiotic.  Again, this is #3 of trump's big solutions and anyone who truly blieves this list is legit, you don't understand jack about politics or law.  Stick to nascar and WWE.

Guys, I cannot see how you think Trump is going to have good foreign policy answers.  Yes, hilary is parkinson's email liar, nobody is denying that.  But this doesn't make Trump's outright delusional answers any more legit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2016, 10:35:53 AM »
We are voting against that sickly corrupt old lesbian commie shot stain - not for Trump

until recently, you were very convinced he was a dem plant.  Have you changed?  And if so, please look at exactly what he did this week - and every time - once he took a lead/momentum... he immediately returns to acting silly, going off on unprovoked rants/battles, and going off-message appealing to the angry base while alienating the moderates he NEEDS to win.

He intro'd the birthter stuff this week with "oh I"m not sure..." instead of the standard "i'm not talking about that anymore".   

I'm telling ya SC, he's doing it again.  the Carson game.  Get everyone excited about ya, do well in polls, then lose those moderates because your goal is bigger than the presidency. 

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2016, 10:43:31 AM »

yeah but those are isis related comments..... nobody gives a shit about isis.... they deserve much worse imo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2016, 10:45:56 AM »
yeah but those are isis related comments..... nobody gives a shit about isis.... they deserve much worse imo

taking the oil from iraq wasn't about isis... he wanted to do that from minute #1.  They're a legit democratic govt and he wants to take their oil, he said it again 2 weeks ago.

We can't do that.  It'd unheard of, illegal in the world's eyes, and would cost us SO much globally... and it's not practical, as it'd be an amazingly easy ISIS target too. 

If trump is this native about "just take their shit" from another sovereign govt (and one that we created lol), what else is he delusional about?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2016, 10:49:48 AM »
Doh...

Hilary still needs trump by 3 points nationally on average.   After stroking the fck out on national TV.

I mean, the world KNOWS hilary is hiding major illness.  Yet she's still beating trump in the average of polls.  He should be up by 8 points.

Coach, this is when Trump starts self-sabotaging... he gets to lead, gets to brag and feel smug, but he knows his role is to sink himself when it's time.  I've been right about it so far.  Stay tuned, he'll step in shit now intentionally.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2016, 11:19:17 AM »

Coach, this is when Trump starts self-sabotaging... he gets to lead, gets to brag and feel smug, but he knows his role is to sink himself when it's time.  I've been right about it so far.  Stay tuned, he'll step in shit now intentionally.

You said this six months ago....haha

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2016, 11:25:26 AM »
You said this six months ago....haha

He's stepped in shit every time he gained momentum.  Like clockwork.  Even this week, he started grabbing swing states, and instantly broke discipline and returned to obnoxious trump once again.  starting battle with anderson cooper, calling the reverend a mess, bringing birtherism back, saying hilary should disarm - these 4 are OFF MESSAGE. 

Every time he gets in a strong position, he purposely goes OFF MESSAGE and starts to fade as a result.

"haha"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2016, 11:39:51 AM »
He's stepped in shit every time he gained momentum.  Like clockwork.  Even this week, he started grabbing swing states, and instantly broke discipline and returned to obnoxious trump once again.  starting battle with anderson cooper, calling the reverend a mess, bringing birtherism back, saying hilary should disarm - these 4 are OFF MESSAGE. 

Every time he gets in a strong position, he purposely goes OFF MESSAGE and starts to fade as a result.

"haha"

Seems to me every time you and the other libs thought he stepped in shit he gained momentum. Haha

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2016, 12:43:04 PM »
 ;)
a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2016, 01:03:04 PM »
Seems to me every time you and the other libs thought he stepped in shit he gained momentum. Haha

I said he was invincible with the ignorant base that chose him as the nominee.

As the nominee, he would win if he stayed on script.  BUT he doesn't want that and therefore will not do that.

You can't explain why he keeps going off script when it's proven the script works.

But I can ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2016, 01:56:41 PM »
What part did you not read.   I'm voting against that POS hag

until recently, you were very convinced he was a dem plant.  Have you changed?  And if so, please look at exactly what he did this week - and every time - once he took a lead/momentum... he immediately returns to acting silly, going off on unprovoked rants/battles, and going off-message appealing to the angry base while alienating the moderates he NEEDS to win.

He intro'd the birthter stuff this week with "oh I"m not sure..." instead of the standard "i'm not talking about that anymore".   

I'm telling ya SC, he's doing it again.  the Carson game.  Get everyone excited about ya, do well in polls, then lose those moderates because your goal is bigger than the presidency. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2016, 03:03:29 PM »
I said he was invincible with the ignorant base that chose him as the nominee.

As the nominee, he would win if he stayed on script.  BUT he doesn't want that and therefore will not do that.

You can't explain why he keeps going off script when it's proven the script works.

But I can ;)

You can't explain why you or anyone else would vote for Killary (with any sense of reasoning)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2016, 08:16:25 PM »
You can't explain why you or anyone else would vote for Killary (with any sense of reasoning)

coach,

who knows more about military policy, ISIS, world govt and politics... Trump or hilary?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2016, 08:19:01 PM »
coach,

who knows more about military policy, ISIS, world govt and politics... Trump or hilary?

You first, explain why you're voting for her.