Author Topic: Analyzing Levrone's outcome  (Read 8484 times)

Nirvana

• Getbig V
Re: Analyzing Levrone's outcome
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2016, 05:18:47 PM »

"He stole my thunder and had to pay for it "

WooSHHHHHHH it

Philsulin never had thunder. In the previous years we all rooted for Kai. This year it was Kevin. Next year I guess Dexter and when he dies I guess McCarver.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2016, 05:31:02 PM »
A prime Levrone would have smoked any of those so called "bodybuilders" on that stage. The same could be said for any number of pros from his era.

He trained for less than a year after not training seriously for many years and came in looking like he did. And he stood next to current competitors, many of which are 20 or more years his junior. And on a lot more shit to boot.

Kevin didn't come to win, he came to inspire. Goal achieved I'd say.
exactly
This Olympia will never be remembered for phil
It will be the show that levrone came back into
w

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Analizing Levrone's outcome
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2016, 05:31:36 PM »
Arnold's acting career, micheal Jackson, ken shamrock, guns and roses, Anderson silva, jcvd, Ronnie coleman's lifting career, scott stiener, scott hall,  Saturday night live, adam sandler, every rocky movie past 4, mickey rourke and now kevin levrone

Not quiet the same, all those examples you mentioned are entertainers comparing "the before and after" with themselves; even Ronnie lifting career,  as much as he is broken down today, he never went to a powerlifting contest to make a fool of himself past his prime.....  sadly, bodybuilding hall of famer Kevin Levrone came out of retirement to be crushed by a bunch of nobodies ( with the exception of a few) and place dead last .  :'( :'(

WooSHHH BOOM

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2016, 06:02:58 PM »
Philsulin never had thunder. In the previous years we all rooted for Kai. This year it was Kevin. Next year I guess Dexter and when he dies I guess McCarver.

we said the same thing in 1999-2003, Ronnie coleman was the worst ever, disgrace to bodybuilding.  Fast forward now, yeah, RC was the best ever!!! 
I

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2016, 06:01:19 AM »
we said the same thing in 1999-2003, Ronnie coleman was the worst ever, disgrace to bodybuilding.  Fast forward now, yeah, RC was the best ever!!! 
Yeah but this time we're for real.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2016, 06:08:05 AM »
Levrone's retarded - retarded like a fox....... ;)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2016, 06:51:41 AM »
Levrone's retarded - retarded like a fox....... ;)

' If someone can pull this off is Kevin"

Glad the BS is over .

WooOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2016, 07:15:25 AM »

He should have played an 18 month comeback and hyped it as a 25 year commemoration since his first Olympia.

He STILL could have turned up at the Press Conference this year to cause a stir, The IFBB would have allowed that and then spent the next 12 months getting closer to his previous best and bringing his legs up.

Was great to see him on show day this year, much better than pre-judging but just too small and light in the legs sadly.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2016, 07:33:00 AM »
Levrone was overrated. Lets be real. He had average pro level legs and a weak back. He was all front upper body

Even the best levrone couldn't beat heath

Hack Benchers

Re: Analizing Levrone's outcome
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2016, 01:24:11 PM »
U people are fucking morons
He missed competing so he began training again
He never proclaimed himself the messiah
He brought excitement and life back to the show
He's in bodybuilding for the love of it
All these fools spending their lives training and levrone transforms himself in just a few months

He's the true winner of the night

So all u bodybuilding nerds can fucking burn in hell if u can't grasp it
Fuck you assholes if u think levrone cares what u think
He looked awesome for his age
Mass with class
This was all fun and games for him
U people need to get off your high horses

My hands are clapping to this post Sir

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2016, 03:28:14 PM »
U people are fucking morons
Phil Heath loves to train and compete
He never proclaimed himself the messiah
He brought excitement and life back to the show
He's in bodybuilding for the love of it
All these fools spending their lives training and phil heath transforms himself in just a few months

phil heath is the winner of the night

So all u bodybuilding nerds can fucking burn in hell if u can't grasp it
Fuck you assholes if u think phil cares what u think
He looked awesome for his age
Mass with class
This was all fun and games for him
U people need to get off your high heels

Fixed.
And X 2.
©

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2016, 04:29:16 PM »
Levrone was overrated. Lets be real. He had average pro level legs and a weak back. He was all front upper body

Not according to Dennis James. During the commentary he said no offense to Phil but the 96 version of Kevin would have won this show and I agree. I'm not saying that because I'm partial towards Kevin either. I never thought Phil was all that. He's all arms got good legs but I don't think his back is all that they make it out to be. Kevin's legs at their best were incredible.  I'd post pics but I'm lazy.

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2016, 04:40:04 PM »

Not according to Dennis James. During the commentary he said no offense to Phil but the 96 version of Kevin would have won this show and I agree. I'm not saying that because I'm partial towards Kevin either. I never thought Phil was all that. He's all arms got good legs but I don't think his back is all that they make it out to be. Kevin's legs at their best were incredible.  I'd post pics but I'm lazy.

Absolutely. And if any of the idiots on this board think that Heath can beat a prime Levrone, they must be fiending to smoke Phil's cock.

Phil Heath is an absolute fucking pussy. Doesn't matter if he has big puffy muscles. He used to be a guy that I got really excited about until more and more of his true persona started to come to light. I used to even defend him saying things were taken out of context, but there's no way to defend this guy. He is an absolute piece of shit human being.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2016, 05:00:41 PM »
I'm a fan but I got a sick feeling in my stomach when I saw him on stage. :(

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2016, 05:17:15 PM »
I'm a fan but I got a sick feeling in my stomach when I saw him on stage. :(

i teared up, it was the most bittersweet moment of my life

E
E

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2016, 05:42:15 PM »

Not according to Dennis James. During the commentary he said no offense to Phil but the 96 version of Kevin would have won this show and I agree. I'm not saying that because I'm partial towards Kevin either. I never thought Phil was all that. He's all arms got good legs but I don't think his back is all that they make it out to be. Kevin's legs at their best were incredible.  I'd post pics but I'm lazy.

Legit Legs in these two shots

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2016, 07:55:38 PM »
Legit Legs in these two shots

First pic has Phil beat by a mile. Kevin actually was more ripped this year than in these pics but obviously the size was not there.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2016, 07:56:58 PM »
i teared up, it was the most bittersweet moment of my life

E

I did more than tear up, but not because of how he looked. Just can't explain how I felt but one thing is for sure I will never watch another Olympia again.

HowDog

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2016, 08:48:40 PM »
Now he posts a pic of image that has totally different date compared to the lame ass video which proved he did voice over work on that old 2012 video. Levrone is not that bright. 

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2016, 11:14:51 PM »
A prime Levrone would have smoked any of those so called "bodybuilders" on that stage. The same could be said for any number of pros from his era.

He trained for less than a year after not training seriously for many years and came in looking like he did. And he stood next to current competitors, many of which are 20 or more years his junior. And on a lot more shit to boot.

Kevin didn't come to win, he came to inspire. Goal achieved I'd say.

Well said.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2016, 11:17:01 PM »

Whatever makes you sleep better at night  :-*

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2016, 11:19:11 PM »

The 96 Mr O was one of Kevin's WORST showings. He came in light, flat and depleted at 240 pounds (legit). He was far more impressive earlier in the year when he won the Arnold's, later during the European Grand Prix shows where he carbed up to 250+.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2016, 11:20:44 PM »

First pic has Phil beat by a mile. Kevin actually was more ripped this year than in these pics but obviously the size was not there.

The size had been there earlier in the year, but due to his tricep tear in May he couldn't train as hard and lost size. The condition was spot on though.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2016, 01:18:27 AM »
Absolutely. And if any of the idiots on this board think that Heath can beat a prime Levrone, they must be fiending to smoke Phil's cock.

Phil Heath is an absolute fucking pussy. Doesn't matter if he has big puffy muscles. He used to be a guy that I got really excited about until more and more of his true persona started to come to light. I used to even defend him saying things were taken out of context, but there's no way to defend this guy. He is an absolute piece of shit human being.

This ain't a personality competition

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2016, 01:27:43 AM »
Now he posts a pic of image that has totally different date compared to the lame ass video which proved he did voice over work on that old 2012 video. Levrone is not that bright.  

Has anyone even seen Kevin squat before? I don't remember seeing him squat in M3 (excluding the bonus footage of schmoe squating Mr. Smith). I thought he had back issues which is why his legs progressively got weaker towards the end of his career. Sounds like a weak ass excuse.