Author Topic: Reports WikiLeaks Founder’s Major Announcement on Wednesday Will Finish Hillary  (Read 9311 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
WikiLeaks Founder’s Major Announcement on Wednesday Will Finish Hillary
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2016, 03:40:03 AM »
Assange: 10 Weeks 10 Leaks.

I'll believe it when I see it. He hyped this up (with the help of Alex Jones and his people) to a huge level. "The next leak will put Hillary in jail... blah, blah, blah."

As a famous idiot president once said, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again."

Now Assange said they will all be out "by the end of the year"

He admitted he has been "threatened"  Someone got to him, or the Ecuadorian Embassy. He's scared for his freedom/life. After 4 years stuck in an apartment building with a fucking cat, I'd welcome jail or death.

I had hope that in my lifetime, or Hillary's lifetime, that we'd be able to see her indicted, tried, and found guilty of a major crime.

She is untouchable. This is what happens when one political party gets too powerful.
idk maybe the second amendment people have something to say about that...  :D
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2016, 03:44:18 AM »
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2016, 03:57:21 AM »
If you missed the little press conference. Here are the highlights!

a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
:o  Why isn't the MSM all over this? 

a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Nothing gonna happen - been waiting for the so called october suprise for decades - never comes against liberals, and even so - doesnt matter - she could murder old people like ISIS on the front lawn of the WH and libfaggets still would love her

;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Same as the Obama recording they talked about for months.  He just wants to stay relevant.  Lame press conference.  He's been promising the big debate surprise for months.  Weak.  

MSNBC talking all about it.  Trump asked Russia to help.  Russia keeps assange safe and puts him on their tv with his own show.  He's working to elect trump, plain and simple.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Same as the Obama recording they talked about for months.  He just wants to stay relevant.  Lame press conference.  He's been promising the big debate surprise for months.  Weak.  

MSNBC talking all about it.  Trump asked Russia to help.  Russia keeps assange safe and puts him on their tv with his own show.  He's working to elect trump, plain and simple.

The fact we have to rely on an october surprise to drag trump over the finish line is so fng sad.  He had a prome chance to destroy hillary once and for all - and didnt do it at the debate and since then has unraveled yet again w bullshit.  Bob Dole would be wrecking Hillary

240 is Back

• Getbig V
The fact we have to rely on an october surprise to drag trump over the finish line is so fng sad.  He had a prome chance to destroy hillary once and for all - and didnt do it at the debate and since then has unraveled yet again w bullshit.  Bob Dole would be wrecking Hillary

ANY repub would be wrecking hillary right now.   Trump could be doing it - if he wanted.   He KNOWS the formula.  He's a brilliant man.  Something inside him causes him to bring up Rosie in the final minute of a debate.  Either he's trying to lose, or he has no ability to control his own immature and outlandish urges to be a petty tv star.

He just isn't taken seriously anymore.  He's not ready for the biggest stages.  He was small, weak, unfocused, and seemed to be overwhelmed at debate #1.   And his vow to turn debate #2 into "let's talk shit about clinton's marriage" is pathetic... talk about the issues, you wreck hillary on them. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
ANY repub would be wrecking hillary right now.   Trump could be doing it - if he wanted.   He KNOWS the formula.  He's a brilliant man.  Something inside him causes him to bring up Rosie in the final minute of a debate.  Either he's trying to lose, or he has no ability to control his own immature and outlandish urges to be a petty tv star.

He just isn't taken seriously anymore.  He's not ready for the biggest stages.  He was small, weak, unfocused, and seemed to be overwhelmed at debate #1.   And his vow to turn debate #2 into "let's talk shit about clinton's marriage" is pathetic... talk about the issues, you wreck hillary on them. 

Yeah that Rosie comment made me cringe.  What drives me wild w anger over this is that you me or almost anynoe this page on the podium w zero prep would have done 100x better on the facts and issues

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
They've all been bombshells. The mainstream puts their spin on it, uninformed buy into it and because she's a women they don't care.

Assange is part of the machine IMO.  But I guess we'll see what happens. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Yeah that Rosie comment made me cringe.  What drives me wild w anger over this is that you me or almost anynoe this page on the podium w zero prep would have done 100x better on the facts and issues

Trump has been on TV for decades.  He knows, at 8:55pm, you deliver the crescendo to the audience.  You climax the show.  He knew, going into that comment, that it was the end of the evening.  He had a chance to hit her with any zinger he wanted.  

instead, he uses his last 2 minutes, with 100 million americans watching, to talk shit about rosie freakin' odonnell.  

I dont know what it is... that moment was a huge one... he was using that stage to shit on someone he battled with years ago - and he wasn't attacking hilary.   The moment was too big for him, he was too overwhelemed (or intentionally tanking) to embrace the moment.

ANY of us could have shit all over hilary, given 2 minutes to speak, and her laundry list of crimes.  Trump going into "I was GOING to talk about your marriage, but won't... but will do interviews immediately after and talk about it..." - while being married 3x himself - was just stupid.  

I can't image what debate #2 holds.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Trump has been on TV for decades.  He knows, at 8:55pm, you deliver the crescendo to the audience.  You climax the show.  He knew, going into that comment, that it was the end of the evening.  He had a chance to hit her with any zinger he wanted.  

instead, he uses his last 2 minutes, with 100 million americans watching, to talk shit about rosie freakin' odonnell.  

I dont know what it is... that moment was a huge one... he was using that stage to shit on someone he battled with years ago - and he wasn't attacking hilary.   The moment was too big for him, he was too overwhelemed (or intentionally tanking) to embrace the moment.

ANY of us could have shit all over hilary, given 2 minutes to speak, and her laundry list of crimes.  Trump going into "I was GOING to talk about your marriage, but won't... but will do interviews immediately after and talk about it..." - while being married 3x himself - was just stupid.  

I can't image what debate #2 holds.

Her lies to the family of those who died at Benghazi and her cover up after are such fertile ground - and what does Trump talk about - Rosie -  GMAFB!!!   I'm going w my gut - he is tanking this on pourpose and has no desire to be POTUS.  He is an attention whore and likes the glizt and fame - but knows deep down - this job is not for him.   

How he lets hillary slide on her crimes, lies, policy flip flops, failures on the arab spring, lybia, russia reset, doing jack shit as a senator, etc -  GMAFB - he is a joke. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
He is an attention whore and likes the glizt and fame - but knows deep down - this job is not for him.   

that summarizes it perfectly. 

maybe he was a bill clinton pawn - the clintons hand picked their opponent because it's the easiest path.  Rubio would be stomping sick, lying hillary right now.  Even christie would be shitting down her throat nightly. 

maybe trump really is that weak, insecure, odd, and just the lonliest dude ever, trying to get out of it while making it look good... not as fun as he had thought.   I still think it's planned, but whatever the case, it sucks that the nation was screwed, because the 2 best options aren't facing off. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
I liked it when he made those security proposals, though.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #66 on: October 10, 2016, 06:39:37 AM »

The second load of Podesta e-mails have been released!!!

The first batch showed Hillary's Goldman Sachs speech transcripts/etc.

WikiLeaks series on deals involving Hillary Clinton campaign Chairman John Podesta. Mr Podesta is a long-term associate of the Clintons and was President Bill Clinton's Chief of Staff from 1998 until 2001. Mr Podesta also owns the Podesta Group with his brother Tony, a major lobbying firm and is the Chair of the Center for American Progress (CAP), a Washington DC-based think tank.
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #67 on: October 10, 2016, 06:48:13 AM »
Here is something spicy.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//fileid/2170/1240

Hillary's campaign is 8mil in debt. They were soliciting Obama's 08 campaign e-mail list, etc.
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #68 on: October 10, 2016, 06:50:11 AM »
"It is actually a very big deal and I already have used it to stop a lot of whiny Bernie people cold in their tracks."

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2810
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #69 on: October 10, 2016, 06:51:25 AM »
"Can Obama even hint of support of Hillary before Tuesday? Really, just a directional nod would be helpful. Like if he just is asked a question or tweets an innuendo -- how did he vote in the primary?"

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2960
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #70 on: October 10, 2016, 06:54:06 AM »
"I just wanted to give you a quick update on the contributions.... George Soros $2,500,000 IN"

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2485
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #71 on: October 10, 2016, 06:56:56 AM »
HAHAHAHA Bill's Sex Life a Liability!!!

"I had a multi-email exchange with someone in the media this morning---a name you would know---who is telling me that there are people close to the Clintons who says WJC's sex life could be damaging to her. I responded that I totally disagree with that, that WJC's presidency and his personal appeal are huge assets and that I do not believe people who are the closest to the Clintons believe what this person in the media is hearing from somebody.

I never ask journalists about their sources. I know you would be among them. I also know that for some times there were people purportedly close to the Clintons pushing the line that the less WJC the better. Which again I have always strongly disagreed with and still do.

My point in this note is that whoever is peddling this crap from somewhere within the Clinton camp is having the effect of encouraging the media to give the issue more prominence. They are hurting both Clintons. I always stay out of intra-staff stuff like this, both Clinton's would be well advised to advise the people in their orbit to shut the hell up about this. Even if I thought Bill Clinton was a liability I would never in a million years write it, or say it to the media, but I think he is a huge asset and I also think some of the people they pay do not perform a service to them."
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #72 on: October 10, 2016, 07:03:03 AM »
"Beyond this Hillary should stop attacking Bernie, especially when she says things that are untrue, which candidly she often does. I am one of the people with credibility to suggest Bernie people support her in November, and she and Benenson and others have no idea of the damage she does to herself with these attacks, which she does not gain by making."

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3990
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #73 on: October 10, 2016, 07:08:32 AM »
Bill Clinton and the Clinton Valley Centre are driving the Clinton Foundation COO towards suicide...  ;)

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3332#efmAdAAmB
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #74 on: October 10, 2016, 07:11:34 AM »
MoveOn members pose as "RepubliCorp" at Boehner fundraiser last night to show Republicans "close" to Big Business

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2175

Our members are bird dogging Republican candidates in character all over the country. They dress up as execs from "RepubliCorp" a not-so-fictitious merger between the Republican party and multi-national corporations and go to events. We got a great hit last night at the Boehner event. Made broadcast television, and was pitch perfect on message. Check it out:
a