Author Topic: Ur gf is out for the night, u recieve this message on ur phone, what do? (NSFW)  (Read 9155 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
No man should be upset if they catch a man with a big dick having sex with their girl, it just means you cant satisfy her and the dude is help you out by making your girl feel good, you should go over when he is done and shake his hand.

Good point.

I'd tell him she's the most real post op tranny around  and leave it at that.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Hahaha yes, im suspecting "nerdoldnerdith" has cupped more balls than david copperfield, gayer than a cock flavored lollipop

I guess I'm the only one in this thread who has sucked a dick and knows what it looks like.

Ψ

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
Ray Cutler / Mason Cutler on the left?
No. Dick Cutler.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
I guess I'm the only one in this thread who has a dick and knows what it looks like.

Touche. Props  ;D

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Have a wank and go back to bed.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Mention that nasty HIV test result..

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
DAMN!!!! EAGLE EYES HERE KNOWS HIS COCKS!!!!

:D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
DAMN!!!! EAGLE EYES HERE KNOWS HIS COCKS!!!!

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
No man should be upset if they catch a man with a big dick having sex with their girl, it just means you cant satisfy her and the dude is help you out by making your girl feel good, you should go over when he is done and shake his hand.
cuckold identified

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
invalid thread because of use "gf" in the title

....seriously OP---you know what kinda of people post here yo

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
I'll tell him

'she's not my girlfriend....oh i forgot to tell her that she left her medication at my house.....'

T

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
how many hands have you already shaken ?

My name is 8 inch common sense would tell you that guys are shaking my hand when I am done with their women.

foozle

• Getbig II
My name is 8 inch common sense would tell you that guys are shaking my hand when I am done with their women.

8 inches is your name because it's the minimum size you can feel in your floopy goo filled rectum, you screaming manfucking pile of shit.  All your posts fucking suck, just like they did when you were the gayner.

All your posts are a steaming pile of digital shit.  If they named a smurf after you, it would be Spermy. 

Go fuck yourself, you shaftchomper.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
8 inches is your name because it's the minimum size you can feel in your floopy goo filled rectum, you screaming manfucking pile of shit.  All your posts fucking suck, just like they did when you were the gayner.

All your posts are a steaming pile of digital shit.  If they named a smurf after you, it would be Spermy. 

Lmao.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV

Welcome back foozle, we missed you!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
made thread bodibilder related
K

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds