Author Topic: Likely indictment for Killary  (Read 7160 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Likely indictment for Killary
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2016, 05:27:43 AM »
This shit gets weirder by the hour. Wikileaks just posted some Podesta  emails that show he's into an occult, satanic practice called "Spirit Cooking." I've never heard of it.

Anyone have a 411?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2016, 05:38:57 AM »
I'd be highly disappointed if we "elect" Hillary.

The fact that you have grandchildren, and great grandchildren, and you still want her in office is sick. Especially considering the pedo stuff that is floating around surrounding her circle.

Wow! Like Trump some folks are willing to go to any lengths to make their point. Hope you aren't unknowingly or inadvertently friends or acquaintances with a "pedo".

"Donald Trump and other embattled Republican candidates are resorting to a particularly bizarre and dangerous tactic in the closing days of the campaign — warning that they may well seek to impeach Hillary Clinton if she wins, or, short of that, tie her up with endless investigations and other delaying tactics.

Of all the arguments advanced by the Trump forces, this has to be among the most preposterous. In effect, what they’re saying is, Mrs. Clinton won’t be able to govern, because we won’t let her. So don’t waste your vote on her. Vote for us."

Should Republicans pull this off, hope you are good with nothing happening in government over the next 4 years.....what a way for Trump to concede. He's willing to sacrifice anything, including democracy to satisfy his ego.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2016, 05:51:21 AM »
Wow! Like Trump some folks are willing to go to any lengths to make their point. Hope you aren't unknowingly or inadvertently friends or acquaintances with a "pedo".

"Donald Trump and other embattled Republican candidates are resorting to a particularly bizarre and dangerous tactic in the closing days of the campaign — warning that they may well seek to impeach Hillary Clinton if she wins, or, short of that, tie her up with endless investigations and other delaying tactics.

Of all the arguments advanced by the Trump forces, this has to be among the most preposterous. In effect, what they’re saying is, Mrs. Clinton won’t be able to govern, because we won’t let her. So don’t waste your vote on her. Vote for us."

Should Republican's pull this off, hope you are good with nothing happening in government over the next 4 years.....what a way for Trump to concede. He's willing to sacrifice anything, including democracy to satisfy his ego.

Rupublicans doesn't need an apostrophe.  Don't let the apostrophitis disease affect the generations that should know better.

Need to stop arguing Republicans vs Democrats....they've both failed the American public this election.   Someone I know sums it up best:

The Democratic Party should be scared silly that this thing is even close. Their hand-picked, most-qualified-ever candidate is unable to maintain a popular vote poll lead over a bombastic, inexperienced, bigoted, reality show star. Their party members, in large numbers, rejected her candidacy from the get-go, so the party stacked the deck, because it was "her turn." They need to realize that almost any other Democratic candidate (Bernie, O'Malley, Webb, Biden) would be mopping the deck against Trump. They need to start listening to the rank and file members.

The Republican Party should be aghast at the fact that they're not miles ahead of the most flawed Democratic candidate, perhaps ever. A massive lead should be easy when you're running against someone with multiple allegations of dishonesty, violations of the law, and conflicts of interest, yet the Republican candidate is so badly flawed himself that the opponent's dishonesty gets overlooked. While Trump was clearly NOT the hand-picked choice of the party insiders, a lack of leadership allowed him to gain the nomination. His most significant opponent, Senator Cruz, was equally disliked by the party bosses. With a field of at least a dozen candidates that could have trounced Hillary, leadership allowed them to all stay in the race too, too long, splitting the "sane" votes. They need to rally behind a leader.

Both parties have done a disservice to the American People this election. Regardless of who wins, both parties need to reassess their priorities, their leadership, and their ability to recognize what their membership holds to be important.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2016, 06:05:26 AM »
You are right and you are right. I fixed my wrong. -Can't fix the problems with government, sorry. Can you?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2016, 06:09:48 AM »
You are right and you are right. I fixed my wrong. -Can't fix the problems with government, sorry. Can you?

Only by voting, but sadly not this election, since the choices we have will not do that.

The other way  would be to people to overcome the notion that voting 3rd party is throwing away a vote....but the third party candidates are weak this year.  Bernie could've really made some headway had he not fallen in line an sold out when he lost.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2016, 06:22:32 AM »
Only by voting, but sadly not this election, since the choices we have will not do that.

The other way  would be to people to overcome the notion that voting 3rd party is throwing away a vote....but the third party candidates are weak this year.  Bernie could've really made some headway had he not fallen in line an sold out when he lost.

It's a system that's broken and yet remains strong enough to completely self-protect and sustain. As I've said repeatedly, a politician's job has become all about getting elected and then to getting reelected. Big money (mostly corporate businesses) support this system and then own the folks they supported. That's not the way it should be. On the other hand, I choose never to run for office, which is my bad.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2016, 06:28:38 AM »

Should Republicans pull this off, hope you are good with nothing happening in government over the next 4 years.....what a way for Trump to concede. He's willing to sacrifice anything, including democracy to satisfy his ego.

And you know this how? Source?

All I do is post email after email backing up my claims and you just spout off your opinion like it is true.

Just because you are old doesn't mean you are wise.
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2016, 06:31:35 AM »

All I do is post email after email backing up my claims and you just spout off your opinion like it is true.

Well you got me this time. I'll look for the source which I neglected to post. Just so you know, this was not my opinion. Normally when I state an opinion I identify it as such. Apparently, you haven't noticed.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2016, 07:00:12 AM »
Well you got me this time. I'll look for the source which I neglected to post. Just so you know, this was not my opinion. Normally when I state an opinion I identify it as such. Apparently, you haven't noticed.
Lol, you are going to "source" someone else's opinion? That is not a fact.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2016, 07:05:57 AM »

Grape Ape is right in that a lot of people are not satisfied with the political parties currently. That is why Trump is where he is. The Republicans have done nothing for years except allow things to happen without a fight.

I would love for there to simply be nothing/standstill if Hillary got elected. That would mean they are at least stopping stupidity. Unfortunately, with Hillary that isn't going to happen. She will push her agendas/corruption even further and there is no faith in the Republican party to care/stop it.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2016, 07:07:27 AM »

This is what happens to people who get involved with the Clintons. Look at Obama. The guy is out there shucking' and jivin' for Hillary. Why? He knows, that if she loses, he's got some problems.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2016, 07:11:32 AM »

Lol.

Anyways, can't let her in the office anyways since even if the FBI decides not to issue an indictment the legislator has the power to investigate so she'll be screwed anyway if she is elected as they will just issue an indictment.  As the old saying goes, you can indict a ham sandwich.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2016, 07:45:01 AM »
I would love for there to simply be nothing/standstill if Hillary got elected. That would mean they are at least stopping stupidity. Unfortunately, with Hillary that isn't going to happen. She will push her agendas/corruption even further and there is no faith in the Republican party to care/stop it.

Exactly - the Democrats should take a good look at themselves at what they've done and how they got to this spot, rather than congratulating themselves for being lucky enough to run against the one candidate that HRC could possibly beat.

But they won't - it will be all about the "glass ceiling" then 4 years of the same bullshit.
Y

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2016, 08:54:59 AM »
This shit gets weirder by the hour. Wikileaks just posted some Podesta  emails that show he's into an occult, satanic practice called "Spirit Cooking." I've never heard of it.

Anyone have a 411?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2016, 08:57:09 AM »

You are wrong.

Trump is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more of an Outsider and ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT than Bernie is.  Bernie has proven himself to be completely weak and sold out completely.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2016, 09:00:14 AM »
a

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2016, 09:02:09 AM »
You are wrong.

Trump is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more of an Outsider and ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT than Bernie is.  Bernie has proven himself to be completely weak and sold out completely.

I was referring to what we thought Bernie was, pre-sellout.  If he stuck to the message he was conveying, and went third party after he lost the rigged primaries.....
Y

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2016, 09:07:02 AM »
I was referring to what we thought Bernie was, pre-sellout.  If he stuck to the message he was conveying, and went third party after he lost the rigged primaries.....
He made a deal with the Devil.

Trump is one of the best candidates to come around in decades.  This is the last shot we have at getting someone that is not beholden to one single person.  The only one at this point who can clean up the mess that has been going on for who knows how long.

If you spent the time and digged in deep with whats going on, you would be appalled and would be behind Trump 100 percent.  Trust me on that.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2016, 09:14:41 AM »

Trump is one of the best candidates to come around in decades.  This is the last shot we have at getting someone that is not beholden to one single person.  The only one at this point who can clean up the mess that has been going on for who knows how long.

If you spent the time and digged in deep with whats going on, you would be appalled and would be behind Trump 100 percent.  Trust me on that.

I don't disagree with the bolded, and I think the left is pure deceit, lies, corruption, and hypocrisy.

Y

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2016, 12:20:00 PM »
Q

JackScribber

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2016, 07:06:33 PM »
You are wrong.

Haha. First you suck on Obama's nuts in 2008, then you're sucking Bernie's dick earlier this year, now you're on to Trump.

You desperately want to be a believer.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 05, 2016, 08:53:15 AM »

Just so you know, I spent some time trying to retrace the internet sites I visited so that I could give you the source. If you wish to believe it is just my opinion, I obviously have no provable argument or defense.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #72 on: November 05, 2016, 10:34:24 AM »

Careful. Your naïveté is showing.