Author Topic: The WORST of Getbig: 2016  (Read 8664 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: The WORST of Getbig: 2016
« Reply #75 on: December 23, 2016, 07:39:42 AM »
Shizzo is way worse than Howard. Howard is an annoying cuck who repeats the same shit over and over again but every once in a while on a rare occasion he will post something somewhat funny. None of shizzos posts are funny or of any value at all.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #76 on: December 23, 2016, 07:43:31 AM »
Shizzo is way worse than Howard. Howard is an annoying cuck who repeats the same shit over and over again but every once in a while on a rare occasion he will post something somewhat funny. None of shizzos posts are funny or of any value at all.

Except that one time.

....oops,forgot to log into my foozle account!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #77 on: December 23, 2016, 08:51:02 AM »

I think they are equally shitty, but Shizzo might be a little worse.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #78 on: December 23, 2016, 08:52:18 AM »
I think they are equally shitty, but Shizzo might be a little worse.

Shizzo is definitely worse than Howard. Howard knows he sucks as a poster and just tells stupid fart jokes. But the whole "King Shizzo" and "posting about posting" is so worn out.
X

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #79 on: December 23, 2016, 10:44:51 AM »
Yes it seems as if fate decided to royaly fuck us by setting us highly desireable males up with women who despise one of our favorite pastimes. We need to persevere and some day they will crack, my next move is getting her drunk and repeating my above tactic

Yes, indeed.

I believe my new tactic will be inclusive of heavy drinking.

She could tell me she has shit 3 times that day, and I still wouldn't care.

johnthegreat687

« Reply #80 on: December 23, 2016, 11:00:09 AM »

Im gonna go against the grain here. Howard is 100% worse thzn shizzo. Howards posts are beyond awful, unfunny and just scream for attention by a friendless man desperate for attention.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #81 on: December 23, 2016, 12:10:37 PM »
Im gonna go against the grain here. Howard is 100% worse thzn shizzo. Howards posts are beyond awful, unfunny and just scream for attention by a friendless man desperate for attention.

See it's a tough call because Howard will be gone in a few days and we won't have to deal with his drivel for a couple of months unlike shitso who doesn't leave.