Author Topic: Blaha Snaps, Holds Lovelorn Tranny Seekers At Gunpoint -  (Read 9237 times)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: Blaha Snaps, Holds Lovelorn Tranny Seekers At Gunpoint -
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2016, 03:44:26 AM »
I honestly don't understand why would anyone even bother doing anything to this guy. He is just a complete looser - guy in his 40s (?), at his "peak" maing 35k a year, only to spiral down and live on a welfare and scrapes from YT. Whatever, let his channel die, he's not even that interesting. Just a generic trashy redneck, only remotely interesting because he has a modicum of intelligence and eloquence.

Because he is a flagrant liar who deserves punishment

I do not salute this level of attack but I do salute the continual harassment of this lying sack of shit until he is so depleted, he must face the reality that he can no longer derive an existence based on exploiting people on the internet. 

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2016, 02:00:03 PM »
Lol

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2016, 01:01:23 AM »
I checked out those apartments Blaha lives in. Holy shit, I wish apartments in Seattle were so cheap.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2016, 05:41:03 AM »
Because he is a flagrant liar who deserves punishment

I do not salute this level of attack but I do salute the continual harassment of this lying sack of shit until he is so depleted, he must face the reality that he can no longer derive an existence based on exploiting people on the internet. 

Why are you using the LuiMarco "Salute" word? Really? Follow the leader? LuiMarco is a nasty self-absorbed steroid user. He does not cherish the sport of bodybuilding but uses it to further his own social network career. Not being negative just pointing out the obvious truths. A person like Luimarco just goes along for the ride. He's not a worker, as you can see with his body. Please stop using his vocabulary and start being a lamp on to thyself.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2016, 05:57:30 AM »
Haha, that instagram page is hilarious.  Blabla posts up pics of his feet with veins and reckons he's got low body fat and his clingons add fuel to the fire saying he must be 8% bodyfat. His deluded girlfriend refers to him as an artist and he does triceps dips with chains around his neck while showing zero triceps development and his belly hanging down.