Author Topic: What happened to Big Ro  (Read 12373 times)

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
Re: What happened to Big Ro
« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2017, 04:46:10 PM »
Big Ro left Getbig because Nether Animal refused to make one of his schmoe  threads about him despite all the Skype sessions they had.

wtf is this true, nether how come you didnt make a muscle worship thread, with pics of that massive  brute big ro .

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2017, 04:48:56 PM »
Here is the truth about big ro he is mentally weak and doesn't have what it takes to be a lifetime bodybuilder he is not alone you even see pros like shawn ray who stopped lifting and became fat fucks, very few men have what it take to lift into old age, but those who do reap the rewards like bill at 55 years old.

foozle

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2017, 05:11:54 PM »
Here is the truth about big ro he is mentally weak and doesn't have what it takes to be a lifetime bodybuilder he is not alone you even see pros like shawn ray who stopped lifting and became fat fucks, very few men have what it take to lift into old age, but those who do reap the rewards like bill at 55 years old.

Here is the truth about you:  You've taken so much girth in your butthole that if you laid down sideways, a Roomba vacuum could glide up your floopy droop buttliped anus without hitting the sides.

You have thousands of posts and all of them fucking suck, just like they sucked when you posted as the gayner, you sperm booping shaft sucking foreskin fondling peehole tickling taint tounging pure pile of posting shit.   Get the fuck off the forum already.

If you were an academy award nominated musical you would be titled Fa Fa Fag.  Go fuck yourself, mandicker.

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2017, 05:30:03 PM »
Here is the truth about you:  You've taken so much girth in your butthole that if you laid down sideways, a Roomba vacuum could glide up your floopy droop buttliped anus without hitting the sides.

You have thousands of posts and all of them fucking suck, just like they sucked when you posted as the gayner, you sperm booping shaft sucking foreskin fondling peehole tickling taint tounging pure pile of posting shit.   Get the fuck off the forum already.

If you were an academy award nominated musical you would be titled Fa Fa Fag.  Go fuck yourself, mandicker.

But what about that one post that didnt suck, but wasn't that good either

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2017, 05:39:09 PM »
Here is the truth about you:  You've taken so much girth in your butthole that if you laid down sideways, a Roomba vacuum could glide up your floopy droop buttliped anus without hitting the sides.

You have thousands of posts and all of them fucking suck, just like they sucked when you posted as the gayner, you sperm booping shaft sucking foreskin fondling peehole tickling taint tounging pure pile of posting shit.   Get the fuck off the forum already.

If you were an academy award nominated musical you would be titled Fa Fa Fag.  Go fuck yourself, mandicker.
;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2017, 06:36:48 PM »
Good riddance to the dumb Irish fuck
w

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2017, 01:37:57 AM »
Good riddance to the dumb Irish fuck

do you miss irishdave  ???

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2017, 05:04:20 AM »
wtf is this true, nether how come you didnt make a muscle worship thread, with pics of that massive  brute big ro .

Doggler, like don dada is a gimmick obsessed with my sexuality and other tangential crap. I wont stop posting bbing related material, especially when the "haters" only complain about it with gimmicks.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2017, 06:11:59 AM »
Doggler, like don dada is a gimmick obsessed with my sexuality and other tangential crap. I wont stop posting bbing related material, especially when the "haters" only complain about it with gimmicks.

You have completely shit all over Fallsview's award he gave you.
Y

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2017, 06:24:43 AM »

nether 8 inch is an idiot

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2017, 06:50:08 AM »
Good guy. He is sorely missed with all the gimmicks and bullshit here.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #61 on: March 01, 2017, 08:39:20 AM »
Good guy. He is sorely missed with all the gimmicks and bullshit here.
DAMN GOOD POINT.

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2017, 12:46:48 PM »

Thong sniffer, I am not a gimmick.

You are the one with gimmick accounts.

Jamaal

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2017, 12:48:14 PM »

Is this the poster in question? Good physique at age 55

K A N N I B A L

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: March 01, 2017, 01:05:33 PM »

A fair and accurate analysis  ;D

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2017, 01:10:03 PM »
smart...quit while still somewhat healthy and definitely alive

Jamaal

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: March 01, 2017, 01:18:03 PM »
Unlike Kevi...