Author Topic: Blue Stars and DOMS.  (Read 120998 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Blue Stars and DOMS.
« Reply #550 on: May 01, 2017, 08:31:35 AM »
Great pics there Vince.....thanks!

Surfboard 1717

« Reply #551 on: May 01, 2017, 02:31:42 PM »
Go to the men's public restroom on manly beach. Enter the middle booth and knock three times on the wall on a sunday afternoon. You will receive something, but maybe not what you are asking for.

So sad , but Vince now live 75km from the beach  :'(

;D

Surfboard 1717

« Reply #552 on: May 01, 2017, 02:34:14 PM »
vince throwing a tantrum will not get us anywhere

its a very reasonable question to ask

can you prove ownership of any of these photos

He owns Manly beach too   ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #553 on: May 01, 2017, 07:05:17 PM »
Surfboard 1717 is Teutonic Knight. I thought he was banned from Getbig?

He boasts that he is sponsored by Red Bull. Well that is clearly bs.

His agenda is to stalk and harass me. What a tool.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #554 on: May 01, 2017, 07:18:04 PM »
Vince, can you post some more unseen pics from your collection?  The Arnold and Franco pic is incredible. 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #555 on: May 01, 2017, 08:15:05 PM »
Vince, can you post some more unseen pics from your collection?  The Arnold and Franco pic is incredible. 

Here is one of me and my Porsche Carrera RS. I had it painted bright red but there were buff marks so I sold it. Silly me.

I tore my right biceps doing a deadlift with 509 pounds. Had an operation to repair it but not successful. So I tell everyone

not to do heavy deadlifts. Does anyone listen? Nope, dumb as the bells they lift.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #556 on: May 01, 2017, 08:23:04 PM »
Here is one of me and my Porsche Carrera RS. I had it painted bright red but there were buff marks so I sold it. Silly me.

I tore my right biceps doing a deadlift with 509 pounds. Had an operation to repair it but not successful. So I tell everyone

not to do heavy deadlifts. Does anyone listen? Nope, dumb as the bells they lift.

What about using double overhand grip instead of mixed grip?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #557 on: May 01, 2017, 09:01:33 PM »
What about using double overhand grip instead of mixed grip?

A lot of bodybuilders do deadlifts. I can't see any justification for doing them. Arthur Jones warned that we should develop strength, not demonstrate it.

In other words, if you must do them don't do less than 5 reps. I consider this a dangerous exercise and not only for tearing biceps but for the damage done

to the spine. Same with really heavy squats.

Yes, the double overhand grip is safer for deadlifts. The underhand grip places enormous tension on the biceps. You can tear one of the muscles of the biceps

that does supination. That was a disaster for me since I can't put too much force on that movement when using my biceps-supinator machine.

Surfboard 1717

« Reply #558 on: May 02, 2017, 03:55:59 AM »

Had an operation to repair it but not successful.

:-\  >  :'( > ;D ;D ;D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #559 on: May 02, 2017, 06:00:24 AM »
Deadlifts and shrugs busted two of mine cervical disks.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #560 on: May 02, 2017, 09:08:22 AM »
A lot of bodybuilders do deadlifts. I can't see any justification for doing them. Arthur Jones warned that we should develop strength, not demonstrate it.

In other words, if you must do them don't do less than 5 reps. I consider this a dangerous exercise and not only for tearing biceps but for the damage done

to the spine. Same with really heavy squats.

Yes, the double overhand grip is safer for deadlifts. The underhand grip places enormous tension on the biceps. You can tear one of the muscles of the biceps

that does supination. That was a disaster for me since I can't put too much force on that movement when using my biceps-supinator machine.

Hmmm, I've been debating on whether or not to stop deadlifting heavy because I saw the horrors of torn biceps in YouTube videos while using the mixed grip. As a natural right now I can deadlift 500, but I'm thinking that's enough for my ego since I really don't want an injury of that magnitude. What would I replace it with?

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #561 on: May 02, 2017, 09:14:54 AM »
Did not Dorian torn his bicep in 1994 the same way?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #562 on: May 02, 2017, 09:18:56 AM »
Did not Dorian tear his bicep in 1994 the same way?

Reverse grip rows

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #563 on: May 02, 2017, 09:27:44 AM »
OK, thanks ND

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #564 on: May 02, 2017, 12:22:44 PM »
Basile, were you ever driving with an attractive lad in your Porsche, and then you "accidentally" grabbed something else instead of the stick shifter?

Do you realize the majority of your posts are elaborate, homosexual fantasies?   ???

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #565 on: May 03, 2017, 12:14:48 AM »
Do you realize the majority of your posts are elaborate, homosexual fantasies?   ???

That's FF for you. You can write a serious and informative post and the first thing that comes out of his mouth is a gay comment. And not the usual tongue and cheek crack but a detailed thought through gay imagery.

I once posted this pic of Mike and Ray to point out how Ray had a more traditional bbers physique calling attention to the arms and delts of each. The first thought that came to FF is the number of times he imagined they had anal sex.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #566 on: May 03, 2017, 12:42:56 AM »
That's FF for you. You can write a serious and informative post and the first thing that comes out of his mouth is a gay comment. And not the usual tongue and cheek crack but a detailed thought through gay imagery.

I once posted this pic of Mike and Ray to point out how Ray had a more traditional bbers physique calling attention to the arms and delts of each. The first thought that came to FF is the number of times he imagined they had anal sex.

Which Mentzer do you think had the bigger, thicker, veinier cock?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #567 on: May 05, 2017, 12:25:31 AM »
I finally have my biceps machine at my place. Had a brutal arm workout just now. Arms feel great.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #568 on: May 05, 2017, 02:23:13 AM »
I finally have my biceps machine at my place. Had a brutal arm workout just now. Arms feel great.

Is this just a one time thing or are you going to actually test your theories on yourself.

BTW, consumed 65 grams of protein today and I survived. Now I know why you were shaking your head at me and my 185 lb pound bod chunging down protein shakes so I can get the magic 300 grams of protein a day.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #569 on: May 05, 2017, 02:44:07 AM »
Is this just a one time thing or are you going to actually test your theories on yourself.

BTW, consumed 65 grams of protein today and I survived. Now I know why you were shaking your head at me and my 185 lb pound bod chunging down protein shakes so I can get the magic 300 grams of protein a day.

my trainer years back Mr. JM Blakey maintained his size and sstrength on bout 80 grams daily

He weighed bout 270 and benched over 6 bills

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #570 on: May 05, 2017, 03:51:18 AM »

After my arm workout I flexed them in the mirror. I said out loud, "I'll show them!" Always train harder when there is some motivation.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #571 on: May 05, 2017, 03:54:18 AM »
Kim

After my arm workout I flexed them in the mirror. I said out loud, "I'll show them!" Always train harder when there is some motivation.
T

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #572 on: May 05, 2017, 04:03:53 AM »
Hmmm, I've been debating on whether or not to stop deadlifting heavy because I saw the horrors of torn biceps in YouTube videos while using the mixed grip. As a natural right now I can deadlift 500, but I'm thinking that's enough for my ego since I really don't want an injury of that magnitude. What would I replace it with?

Maybe try a hex bar.
Y

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #573 on: May 05, 2017, 04:04:51 AM »

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #574 on: May 05, 2017, 04:06:19 AM »
I still look the same.

how do you get such a great peak on your biceps?
T