Author Topic: Math Teacher, 25, Charged With Having Sex With Three Students  (Read 11889 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Math Teacher, 25, Charged With Having Sex With Three Students
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2017, 02:05:22 AM »

The problem is that you're not differentiating different types of role models and/or mentors that children/adolescents can have.

If a 15 year old loves chemistry, then it would make sense that the student would look toward his chemistry teacher as a role model/mentor within the field of science. It would make no sense for the 15 year old to get advice about chemistry from his parents, especially if they knew zero about chemistry. In fact, many great scientists have had role models/mentors who were professors or teachers (not parents) and sought advice from these professors/teachers regarding their academic endeavors. Its the same way with sport professionals. Many professional sport players have had coaches who were role models/mentors to help guide them within the field of sports--again, not their parents.

However, in terms of boundaries, rules and discipline, the role models/mentors should be the parents (in a perfect world).

But, often, it just doesn't work that way. The foundation of my moral development came from my parents. However, as I became older, I had other mentors within my field of study who helped reform and advance my thinking about many areas of life--this is something my parents could not provide me given their limited knowledge.

You can have different mentors/role models for different areas of your life.
Joe Weider was a mentor to many bodybuilders. If it wasn't for him creating the Weider Principles, many bodybuilders would have floundered about. Many bodybuilders traveled from far and wide to seek his mentorship, knowledge and guidance. Through his guidance many became champions, which is why he is called, The Maker of Champions.

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2017, 03:54:59 AM »
feminised American guys who cant handle a 25 yr old giving them sex that they would never get otherwise. beta male society.

I would fuck her thru school, graduate and re join to keep screwing her.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2017, 04:18:09 AM »
Why take this huge risk? These hot teachers can get laid as much as they want, no need to suck the wieners of highschool boys. I just dont get it.

I suspect its less about the actual sex, but more about power. Its dangerous and weird and she holds all the power in the relationship (until the guy blabs to his friends and word spreads, that part they never think through).

Purge_WTF

« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2017, 04:54:07 AM »
a minor is someone under the age of consent, not a prepubescent child.

Regardless, these female teachers have serious Daddy issues and would be crucified if they were men.

Simple Simon

« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2017, 10:46:13 AM »
Regardless, these female teachers have serious Daddy issues and would be crucified if they were men.

irrelevant, the point was about you using the wrong terminology, stop entering strawmen into the discussion.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2017, 10:58:31 AM »
I suspect its less about the actual sex, but more about power. Its dangerous and weird and she holds all the power in the relationship (until the guy blabs to his friends and word spreads, that part they never think through).

I'm not saying what occurred was right but I'm thinking she just was horny for a couple students and wanted some Dicken's Cider. I wouldn't call it weird or dangerous.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2017, 11:11:16 AM »
Any chance someone has her email address?

She should be a Getbig moderator!

Simple Simon

« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2017, 12:01:36 PM »
Any chance someone has her email address?

She should be a Getbig moderator!

esfitness?
Probably has her pin number as well.

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2017, 12:16:30 PM »
no crime committed at all. boys were over 16 its a fantasy of every guy that age and older too! women are now being more open and helping with fantasies for the students and themselves too. only real crime would be if even one of the kids were a dindu!! then she deserves to be fired and put in jail.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2017, 01:46:19 PM »
Just think of those poor victims: damaged for life, traumatized, they will never be able to trust a teacher again. It must have been hell for them

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2017, 02:22:49 PM »
FFS there is even a song about it

"